Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 06:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Lets not leave Saudi Arabia out their the cradle of terrorism. Attack the head the heart and womb of terror and then if the arms and legs are still twitching kill some more. Unleash the dogs of war, rape plunder and pillage until we have all the oil in the world. It's the only way to win friends and fill safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2014, 06:51 PM

1,886 posts, read 2,224,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Or maybe the snake has always been and remains the US.
If the snake is the US and one truly believe's that then leave and go to Syria or other amicable countries, I'm sure US citizens will be welcome with open arms.

Yes has the US done some things that many might not agree with, but we have done far more good in this world and continue to do so. Where does it end..we stop genocide, help other countries with food, medicine, protection...and we are the snake.

I love my country and always will, it's too bad politics and the main steam media are almost one and the same
especially with social media today..

Sept. 11 has already faded from many people's minds..it's sad. And many think water boarding is bad! What
about cutting off the heads of innocent children, woman and men. Reminds me of WW2 or have some forgotten about that 2. Over 6 million Jewish people slaughtered like lambs..And who saved that day! US!

Old 08-21-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brienzi View Post
If the snake is the US and one truly believe's that then leave and go to Syria or other amicable countries, I'm sure US citizens will be welcome with open arms.

Yes has the US done some things that many might not agree with, but we have done far more good in this world and continue to do so. Where does it end..we stop genocide, help other countries with food, medicine, protection...and we are the snake.

I love my country and always will, it's too bad politics and the main steam media are almost one and the same

Sept. 11 has already faded from many people's minds..it's sad. And many think water boarding is bad! What
about cutting off the heads of innocent children, woman and men. Reminds me of WW2 or have some forgotten about that 2. Over 6 million Jewish people slaughtered like lambs..And who saved that day! US!

I don't remember them water boarding anyone to win WW2. I'm not a fan of terror tactics it tends to create saddest which when brought home might live next door.

Old 08-21-2014, 07:18 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brienzi View Post

Me too

Let these haters spew their rhetoric. There is nothing every made by man that is perfect. But in the history of the world, America is the closest there's ever been. I would proudly die for my country if it was truly threatened (of course they would really be in dire straits if they had to draft my old butt).

Old 08-21-2014, 07:38 PM

War is not won by dyeing for your country ( Gen. Patton ) it's making the other guy die for his.

I'm old but if you line them up I can still pull the trigger on 10 hour shifts.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:19 PM

1,886 posts, read 2,224,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I don't remember them water boarding anyone to win WW2. I'm not a fan of terror tactics it tends to create saddest which when brought home might live next door.
I hear yeah and wasn't making a correlation that we did that in WW2..My point was that in these times we must protect and take "measures" for the common good. I don't believe in torture but clearly they are not
only torturing but are just in humane, like animals in the wild and that is not acceptable...

An eye for and eye is where it's at and take the bastards out as they or members are already here...

It's only a matter of time when we see another attack on our country. The borders almost open.

Yes would i like to believe that everything is cool and the GOV. is doing everything it can to prevent things..I do.

I don't have faith that the current regime is.

It's not a time to play nice..that was over many months ago and it's time to take action, which we are from what we see on the news but feel much more could be done to protect the innocent and our country. I'm
for my country 100% but to see the innocent being killed like they are is sicking. Let's start there. And to all Veterans a salute, as you are respected for putting your lives on the line for our country and others also for the fallen who have died serving our country..u are not forgotten!

Old 08-21-2014, 11:42 PM

39,861 posts, read 26,482,831 times
"ISIS acted stupidly". Oh wait...he reserves that for cops.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:43 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,868,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
cut off the head of the snake (Iran), most world terror goes away.
Actually Iran is opposed to ISIS. Iran backs mostly Shia groups like Hezbollah and occasionally some Sunni groups that attack Israel.

ISIS is a Sunni group that views Shia Muslims as the enemy and has slaughtered them with as much gusto as they have Christians and Yazidis. They have vowed to exterminate them from Syria and Iraq. It should be noted that Syria is Iran's ally and the Iranians had good relations with al-Maliki.

Not a fan of Iran, but ironically enough, they are actually America's ally of convenience in this instance.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:57 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,506,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Get ready for a Patriot Act part two. Wonder what that will look like ? Maybe full body cavity searches at the Border Control check points, or any highway they choose, since they aren't on the border anyway. TSA becomes Total Search of Anatomy, high level government types get the speed pass with kiss on the cheek and pat on the fanny. You go girl.
Well I am sure Biden can another Patriot Act.. Dems are good at controlling people...

Old 08-22-2014, 01:50 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,107,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Me too

Let these haters spew their rhetoric. There is nothing every made by man that is perfect. But in the history of the world, America is the closest there's ever been. I would proudly die for my country if it was truly threatened (of course they would really be in dire straits if they had to draft my old butt).
When did you serve and how many tours did you do?

You live in the past. What the US WAS and what the US HAS BECOME, especially under the Bush and Obama administrations, is both sad and tragic.

How many have died under Bush and Obama because the US was "truly threatened"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies