Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:19 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
I don't understand what your point is. It's not illegal to circumcise your child. I am saying that it should be.
How about you take a second and comprehend my post instead of simply typing what you want.

Im not saying that to be mean, I am just honestly not sure if you are trolling or if you skipped a word in my post because it is clear what what i am asking.

In your post, you asked why is this being left up to legislators, You seemed to have been arguing that circumcision is a legal obligation that parents must follow.

I asked you to provide evidence to this.

If im wrong, simply say that isnt what you meant.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:22 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,898,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
How about you take a second and comprehend my post instead of simply typing what you want.

Im not saying that to be mean, I am just honestly not sure if you are trolling or if you skipped a word in my post because it is clear what what i am asking.

In your post, you asked why is this being left up to legislators, You seemed to have been arguing that circumcision is a legal obligation that parents must follow.

I asked you to provide evidence to this.

If im wrong, simply say that isnt what you meant.
I'm unsure of your position. I think you're trying to play word games. Do you think it's a man's right to retain the foreskin on his genitals or not? What is your position?

Old 08-21-2014, 11:22 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I don't think it's necessary but I see no reason to make it illegal and make people criminals either.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Unless you're Jewish you can choose to copy them or not.

Of course I think you mean when are we going to stop allowing parents to whack off Johnny's little wanner. I do hope soon, I feel sorry for guys it's not cool at all. You grow up and realize, hey, this could've felt even better than this.
Circumcision only chops off a small layer of skin just below the "head", not the penis itself.

Also,t hat feeling this is a lie.

Old 08-21-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I don't think it's necessary but I see no reason to make it illegal and make people criminals either.
So you believe that women should be able to determine whether or not men should keep the foreskins on their genitals, but that men should not tell women what to do with their fetuses?

Old 08-21-2014, 11:25 PM

Quote:
I'm unsure of your position. I think you're trying to play word games. Do you think it's a man's right to retain the foreskin on his genitals or not? What is your position?
I never stated a position, because that wasnt the point of my post, nor was it the point of the section I quoted, so please, answer my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Circumcision only chops off a small layer of skin just below the "head", not the penis itself.

Also,t hat feeling this is a lie.
So you don't support a man's right to choose whether or not they should keep the foreskin on their genitals? You believe that it is a third-party's right to make that decision for the male who has no say in the matter?

794 posts, read 818,919 times
I get the OP's point, it should be the guys choice when he is of age to decide.

I'd like to have had that choice.

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
So you believe that women should be able to determine whether or not men should keep the foreskins on their genitals, but that men should not tell women what to do with their fetuses?
Do you believe their fathers can determine that? If not then why are you asking this pointless question about women and abortion?

Old 08-21-2014, 11:26 PM

Quote:

Do you have proof it is women doing it? is there some poll from a good source ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies