Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 06:16 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post

but the first amendment does not protect us from the consequences of said speech. .
Amen!! Accepting his fate is demonstrating personal responsibility.

Old 08-22-2014, 06:17 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The scary thing is that this guy has been a cop for 35 years ---I can only imagine his attitude towards policing.

This lunatic actually travelled to Kenya to "prove" that Obama was born there.

He also said he's an equal opportunity killer --he'll kill anyone. Or something to that effect.
Cops are the biggest gang in America

Old 08-22-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludja View Post
How in the hell did the Police department not catch this on his background check?
Probably because there are more like him on the force.

Old 08-22-2014, 06:20 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Anyone issued a ticket or convicted based on the testimony of this lying delusional officer should have their case re-opened.

Old 08-22-2014, 06:25 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Cops who are interested in protecting and serving their communities are my heroes. Those who think that they are warriors and seek to conquer and destroy anyone they hate are bigger monsters by way of their sworn position, than the walking warts who think crime is the way to get by in life.

Old 08-22-2014, 06:26 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
More nutbar quotes from Dan Page: The Smoking Gun Proving Ferguson Was Staged! Share! | Alternative

“Right now in the United States, most Chiefs of Police and Sheriffs and Lieutenants and above will go to the FBI academy. When they go to the FBI academy, they come back brainwashed for some reason. Now I know that the St. Louis County police has that policy, I do not know about the rest of them but every Sheriff will go to the FBI academy.”

Old 08-22-2014, 06:32 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
More nutbar quotes from Dan Page: The Smoking Gun Proving Ferguson Was Staged! Share! | Alternative

“Right now in the United States, most Chiefs of Police and Sheriffs and Lieutenants and above will go to the FBI academy. When they go to the FBI academy, they come back brainwashed for some reason. Now I know that the St. Louis County police has that policy, I do not know about the rest of them but every Sheriff will go to the FBI academy.”
oh....my....god. That explains EVERYTHING! The brainwashing machine isn't portable, its kept at the FBI!

Old 08-22-2014, 06:49 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
I just watched the video.

Honestly, I have no idea what in the world this guy is talking about. Seems to be paranoia in there. "They're coming for you."

????

Old 08-22-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Anyone issued a ticket or convicted based on the testimony of this lying delusional officer should have their case re-opened.
I agree.

Old 08-22-2014, 08:23 PM

5,576 posts, read 7,999,569 times
If a journalist touched a cop, he would run a serious risk of being shot because of "officer safety" and "threatening movements" and "attack stances". Seriously, look up similar cases. If we apply the same or stricter rules to police as public servants that apply to the rest of us, which we should, summary execution would be warranted under the principle of equality under the rule of law.

That wouldn't be justice, of course, which means that equality and rule of law dictate that cases where trigger-happy police kill people in the street that were not posing a reasonably-believed threat to their lives must be tried as murders and prosecuted even more zealously than an ordinary citizen's case, because when an ordinary citizen kills another person where one cannot reasonably believe that the other poses a threat to one's life that is universally considered murder. It's funny that for all the talk about "cop-killers" we never hear about "citizen-killers", as if policeman have some special status that makes their lives more valuable than any other citizen; that needs to change. Justice and decency demands that citizen-killers be prosecuted to the ends of the earth!

Quote:

Honestly, considering that there is no advantage to be gained for the police by attacking obviously peaceful protesters and journalists in such a public fashion, yet they have been hell-bent on doing just that, it's not as far-fetched as it seems at first glance. It's still complete bunk, though, in light of the complete lack of evidence that this is happening and the implausible numbers of people that would have to be kept quiet, not to mention the fact that workable brainwashing doesn't even exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies