Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2014, 07:58 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,814,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Just because you do not understand how recording of surveillance cameras work, does not change the fact of how they actually work.

The DVR will record multiple channels at the same time. Each channel is a different camera. Both cameras were being recorded by the same device. If you extract the video with all channels showing at the same time, it diminishes the quality of the resolution. It is very typical that when having multiple camera angles you extract each camera as a separate video as to have the best resolution.

The PD did not produce anything, the DVR at the business recorded it.

Sorry, I'd have to see it all. The good and the bad. And "you extract" - thats the point. Why should I believe "you"? Especially if "you" is the PD. I assume it is, after all they released the video.

Old 09-04-2014, 07:59 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,764,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
The release of the video.
The video is from a robbery case for which the investigation is closed. The murder investigation is not closed though. Murder investigations typically take several months, sometimes years, to close.

A report can be released while the grand jury is deliberating; it cannot be released though while the investigation is still open. In most cases, the investigation is concluded before the grand jury convenes. This case, though, was rushed to grand jury before the investigation has been completed.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:00 AM

17,356 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Sorry, I'd have to see it all. The good and the bad. And "you extract" - thats the point. Why should I believe "you"? Especially if "you" is the PD. I assume it is, after all they released the video.
So if you don't believe the video ... believe Dorian Johnson and his attorney who have said Brown robbed the place and the video is correct.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:02 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times
Quote:
again one has to extract the video to have it. otherwise it sits on the DVR.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:02 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,018,321 times
Quote:
Stop looking for a conspiracy because....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
So if you don't believe the video ... believe Dorian Johnson and his attorney who have said Brown robbed the place and the video is correct.
He's right. Dorian Johnson admitted both that Brown robbed the store and the video accurately reflected that.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:12 AM

Just saying that I don't believe/trust anything re this PD/city admin/court system.

Basically they are a lamprey sucking the life blood out of the majority of the residents of this city (and other cities like it as well). And living the good life doing so.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
again one has to extract the video to have it. otherwise it sits on the DVR.
Better to let it sit than release it in a blustering attempt. That sort of backfired. Also read DOJ said not release it.

Old 09-04-2014, 08:17 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Excellent point.

Some want to look at the entire Ferguson police force.

But, claim what Brown did a few minutes earlier should not be looked at.
eric the dumbass is already on it

Quote:
The Justice Department intends to launch a civil rights investigation of the entire Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department, according to administration officials.
Justice Department to Investigate Ferguson, Missouri, Police - NBC News

Old 09-04-2014, 08:18 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Just saying that I don't believe/trust anything re this PD/city admin/court system.

Basically they are a lamprey sucking the life blood out of the majority of the residents of this city (and other cities like it as well). And living the good life doing so.
If the people are that poor they are not paying income taxes.

So how are they "sucking the life blood" out of them.

Links would be good.

Are the property taxes high???

Old 09-04-2014, 08:19 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
eric the dumbass is already on it
I am glad they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies