Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2014, 08:56 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,764,147 times

Advertisements

The other thing they had in common last night at the council meeting....
over 90% of the people speaking did not live in Ferguson.

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Representatives of the groups said Wilson should be arrested, charged, photographed and indicted based on new witness statements and evidence in the case. They are calling for the St. Louis County Police Department to make the arrest because they took over the investigation from the Ferguson police.

"We believe there is enough evidence to arrest Officer Darren Wilson," said the Rev. Carlton Lee, NAN chapter president. "If probable cause is enough to arrest civilians, then it is enough to arrest police officers.

"We're wondering why Darren Wilson has been granted immunity. He is a criminal. He killed an 18-year-old, college-bound, unarmed young man."

Calls for cop's arrest in Michael Brown shooting grow
Wilson was granted immunity ?

The same as that other Crump/Sharpton post-killing scenario. All we wants is justice >a fair investigation > an arrest > a conviction.

All of this bs anti-Wilson pre-indictment/trial publicity is why there should more sunshine during investigations.

In Wilson's shoes, I'd already be out of the country. At the very least, I'd be leaking my side of the story.

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I couldn't read past this lovely quote:

Really? Where was their apathetic behind during the last election?

No one was barring their door or holding them at gunpoint. They can have a seat with those kind of hysterics.
You complain about the apathy and then complain when people try to do something.

Stop complaining and start applauding a community actually addressing a real issue. Or better yet go and help the community.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:58 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Wilson was granted immunity ?

The same as that other Crump/Sharpton post-killing scenario. All we wants is justice >a fair investigation > an arrest > a conviction.

All of this bs anti-Wilson pre-indictment/trial publicity is why there should more sunshine during investigations.

In Wilson's shoes, I'd already be out of the country. At the very least, I'd be leaking my side of the story.
When you have 6 eye witnesses all saying that Brown was surrendering when he was executed I'd say that the case deserves to go to trial.

Besides a dash cam and freaking Judge Joe Brown narrating the entire event I don't know how you could get better evidence for a possible murder.

You have witnesses from the community, witnesses not from the community, witnesses who saw the beginning, witnesses who saw the end. You have cell phone footage to back up that the witnesses were actually there. You have an eye witness testimony moments after the shooting.

Those of you groaning at the idea of a trial don't want justice.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:04 AM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
You complain about the apathy and then complain when people try to do something.

Stop complaining and start applauding a community actually addressing a real issue. Or better yet go and help the community.
How is wearing a t-shirt saying Let My People Vote doing something? Newsflash - they CAN vote, they just have to actually do it.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:05 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Quote:
Driller's already stated black people and white people should live separately and that she clutches her gun whenever she sees a black man coming.

Her credibility is shot at this point.
It's amusing that you of all people try to bash other people's credibility.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:07 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Quote:

What real issue is this community addressing? That they can't vote?

Old 09-10-2014, 09:12 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
It's amusing that you of all people try to bash other people's credibility.
How is speaking the truth an attempt to destroy credibility. On a forum a constant poster will eventually reveal their true thoughts on subjects they might want to hide.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:13 AM

17,355 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:

No. I'm complaining because people are insinuating that someone is stopping them from voting.

Cry me a river. No one is stopping you except you.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:18 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Driller's already stated black people and white people should live separately and that she clutches her gun whenever she sees a black man coming.

Her credibility is shot at this point.
I said if that is what they want.

I do not and will not live near blacks.......that is my choice.

I also said I would get ready with my gun for any stranger coming at me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies