Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2014, 01:39 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Do you think I have a version that I believe and will not deviate from? I'm interested to hear what that is.

If someone continues to say Brown was 'executed' and then scoffs at the idea that other witnesses are out there and may contradict that story, yes, I don't understand that mindset.
I do think that you think Wilson was hurt during his altercation with Brown, when no evidence
to date shows any proof of that.

I don't know if you still think Wilson was charged by a 300 lb guy, even though
you've brought it up, there are conflicting stories of that ever happening.

I agree with you about the "execute" part. IMO I don't even think Wilson is racist.
I think he was trigger happy as a result of inexperience in the field as an
officer, and simply because of his young age (still in his 20's). Four years on any police
force, and two years at one that was dismantling at the seams, a seasoned officer it does not make.

Old 09-10-2014, 01:41 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Gee, I musta had the mistaken impression that you had your mind made up on day one.
Is it not your contention that the cop executed the gentle giant?
According to witnesses. It wasn't as if I just assumed in a case I had no clue about.

What gave you the impression that the officer is innocent?

Old 09-10-2014, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
^^^look whose talking I've always said if it turns out Wilson was legit in using deadly force,
I'm not going to be out protesting or starting a riot.

But so far, the evidence presented to us via media, is not favoring him. Nor is the video tape
showing Wilson immediately after the incident (of which Baden agrees on the Judge Jeanine
show on Fox) of which I can not find a video of that Wilson does not appear to be
hurt (e.g. severely beaten).
Same here. If he's innocent he's innocent. I just find it odd multiple people unrelated to the incident would completely lie about what they saw

Old 09-10-2014, 01:43 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
He admits that even though he didn’t see the initial confrontation or the struggle at the squad car, he says he saw Brown and Dorian Johnson fleeing as Wilson fired at least one more shot. He then says that Brown then turned around with his hands up, then was shot with a barrage of bullets from Wilson.

The worker, who came from Jefferson County, says that when Brown stopped, he stumbled, then turned around saying, “OK, OK, OK, OK…” as if he had been hit. This story is supported by the fact the the private autopsy, which says that Brown was only hit once in the back.

BREAKING: Two Construction Workers Provide New Evidence In Michael Brown Shooting | The Source
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Please show the diagram where Brown was SHOT IN THE BACK? No one has ever shown that. If there are lies in a story, it really invalidates all of it's points, imo.
Quote:
I missed that evidence you were going to provide that Brown was shot in the back.
This is the third request to show where Brown was shot in the back.

Old 09-10-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
I'm posting relevant info. Re-read my previous posts before you address me about what I have, and have not said.

Show me a witness saying Brown was attacking the officer.

Old 09-10-2014, 01:47 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,024,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I do think that you think Wilson was hurt during his altercation with Brown, when no evidence
to date shows any proof of that.

I don't know if you still think Wilson was charged by a 300 lb guy, even though
you've brought it up, there are conflicting stories of that ever happening.

I agree with you about the "execute" part. IMO I don't even think Wilson is racist.
I think he was trigger happy as a result of inexperience in the field as an
officer, and simply because of his young age (still in his 20's). Four years on any police
force, and two years at one that was dismantling at the seams, a seasoned officer it does not make.
Tough to say on if he was hurt and how bad. There's conflicting information on that now (CNN was claiming no fracture but facial bruising and others are saying facial fracture). I do know the police department said he was treated at the hospital so I only assume something was physically wrong with him. Basically, I'm right where I said I was. Now, with so much conflicting information and my natural suspicion of people that will run to the media with their side of the story, I really can't say I am swayed to one side or the other. I am firmly of the mindset that I can't assign any guilt until I actually see the evidence once released after the Grand Jury and what the media has presented thus far simply is not evidence, as has become patently obvious with the shifting stories and conflict of accounts (e.g. the facial injury, etc).

Old 09-10-2014, 01:48 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:

Show me a witness saying Brown was attacking the officer.
That will likely not happen until the investigation is finished.

Why don't you understand that????

Old 09-10-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Tough to say on if he was hurt and how bad. There's conflicting information on that now (CNN was claiming no fracture but facial bruising and others are saying facial fracture). I do know the police department said he was treated at the hospital so I only assume something was physically wrong with him. Basically, I'm right where I said I was. Now, with so much conflicting information and my natural suspicion of people that will run to the media with their side of the story, I really can't say I am swayed to one side or the other. I am firmly of the mindset that I can't assign any guilt until I actually see the evidence once released after the Grand Jury and what the media has presented thus far simply is not evidence, as has become patently obvious with the shifting stories and conflict of accounts (e.g. the facial injury, etc).

The 2 construction workers were completely unrelated to Brown and that particular community.

Old 09-10-2014, 01:50 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
The 2 construction workers were completely unrelated to Brown and that particular community.
They also said the did not see what happened at the car.

Old 09-10-2014, 01:50 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
We know he wasn't shot in the back. The autopsies prove that. But the private autopsy
stated this:

"suffered a bullet wound to his right arm that may indicate his hands were up or his back was turned, a pathologist hired by his family said Monday."

Initial private autopsy said to show Michael Brown was numerous times - CBS News

Now, if someone is walking, running away and then suddenly turning, it is safe to say a
witness might have thought the person was shot in the back, esp. if shortly thereafter
they fall to the ground. That observation is not a stretch by any means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies