Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2014, 07:52 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
See above.

Like I said. Missing minor details is not the same as if someone was surrendering or attacking.

We have eye witnesses of all different ages and races saying the same thing. Some from Ferguson, some not from Ferguson.
I'm not calling them liars. I'm saying they likely didn't see what they thought they saw based off of a century plus worth of studies on the credibility of eyewitness accounts.

That these guys were a football field away from the scene doesn't even put them in the sphere of influence, much less in eye-shot of the details needed to corroborate or discredit Wilson's actions.

Old 09-15-2014, 07:53 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,817,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Actually there is plenty of evidence that he did attack the officer. Pssst, I know some have already informed you, but I will do so again; eye witnesses are known to be unreliable as heck and most would have their stories torn apart by a good attorney if it ever went to trial. It is the Evidence that counts and the evidence says there was a struggle at the police vehicle and that can only come from them having had a fight and after that Brown was shot, that backs up the officers account, sounds like a righteous shooting to me.
Evidence? Ah yes, the broken eyeball.

Old 09-15-2014, 07:54 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I'm simply clearing up misinformation.

Brown was immediately targeted for his past but Wilson's was untouched. In the game of public opinion that matters. Their backgrounds are irrelevant to the legality of what happened that day.

What is Brown being charged for? Jaywalking? Well then he should be paying his fines right now.
He was not jaywalking he was walking in the street and blocking traffic, it is why someone called it in to the police, are facts challenging or do you want to attempt to make it sound as if he was simply minding his own business and the cop just drove up and shot him for no reason, which is sure sounds like you want to do here. Oh, as for the charges, Assaulting a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest would have been the two main charges, both felonies, hence even if we forget his past up to that day we do know that he committed at least three felonies on that DAY prior to being shot, sounds like you are backing a loser that was going to end up in prison or dead sooner or later.

Old 09-15-2014, 07:54 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Actually there is plenty of evidence that he did attack the officer. Pssst, I know some have already informed you, but I will do so again; eye witnesses are known to be unreliable as heck and most would have their stories torn apart by a good attorney if it ever went to trial. It is the Evidence that counts and the evidence says there was a struggle at the police vehicle and that can only come from them having had a fight and after that Brown was shot, that backs up the officers account, sounds like a righteous shooting to me.
So present the evidence or drop your claim.

I'll hold my breath.

Old 09-15-2014, 08:00 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
He was not jaywalking he was walking in the street and blocking traffic, it is why someone called it in to the police, are facts challenging or do you want to attempt to make it sound as if he was simply minding his own business and the cop just drove up and shot him for no reason, which is sure sounds like you want to do here. Oh, as for the charges, Assaulting a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest would have been the two main charges, both felonies, hence even if we forget his past up to that day we do know that he committed at least three felonies on that DAY prior to being shot, sounds like you are backing a loser that was going to end up in prison or dead sooner or later.
Sounds like your doing a lot of speaking for me.

First get your facts straight. Second, go back and review those facts. Anybody who has followed the case extensively knows that nobody called in the boys for jaywalking.

And like I mentioned to the above poster, present me with some evidence that Brown assaulted Wilson because all of the witnesses are saying otherwise.

Old 09-15-2014, 08:07 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
From the number of new witness' who continue to be paraded forward, I'm guessing most everyone in the entire southern part of the US was present and witnessed the shooting. Wouldn't surprise me if we don't find out comrade obama was there to pick up a new golf club big mike the delinquent thug had recently pilfered for him..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies