Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2014, 07:18 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,726,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
You hit it on the head. And great points Nana.
But Eric Holder called it "troubling" that Ferguson PD had released any info. Were they supposed to go against General Holder? Seriously, the idea that the police need to release all the details of the case prior to a trial sounds like it comes from impatient 4th graders. If they release info, it's selective, troubling & intended to paint Big Mike in a negative way. If they don't release any info then it's a cover up? No, people like you are just looking for anything to grab a hold of & scream racism. There literally is nothing the PD could have done that you wouldn't have criticized. Your mind was made up the second you heard the dead thug was Black & the cop was White. Same irrational dynamic as the people who cried bloody murder that the police were militarized & overly aggressive. Then cried that they weren't doing their duty when they stood down & let the criminals loot & burn. There was no possible course of action that people like you would have been happy with, so ********* & agitators like you, why even bother caring what you think? You're not looking for justice, you're just trying to fan the flames of unrest.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:20 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,275,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
He could be silent if he wants, and I'd request the media to report that.
Do you happen to have a poster of Joseph Stalin above your bed?

Old 08-25-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:
No doubt to fortify the Blue Wall.
All part of the big conspiracy against black people.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maryland View Post
Why, so people can see how guilty anyone is who refuses to "talk" to the media?

Why should cases be tried in the media exactly?
Because children don't like to wait for surprises. They wanna know now, now, NOW!!!!!!

Old 08-25-2014, 07:22 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,921,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
All part of the big conspiracy against black people.
The conspiracy cops have to not air their dirty laundry, and not to get rid of criminals who happen to be cops. It is color blind, but repugnant.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:25 PM

794 posts, read 814,257 times
Quote:
Because children don't like to wait for surprises. They wanna know now, now, NOW!!!!!!
Can't rep you again, but I would if I could

Old 08-25-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
That's right. Most Americans have shoplift and smoked. How was Mike Brown a thug then?

There Are Millions Of Michael Browns In America | FiveThirtyEight
Sucks that our country is so filled with worthless people like Mike Brown, but I agree it is. Let's just hope they live next to you, not me.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:29 PM

9,892 posts, read 9,526,957 times
Quote:
Amazing that when these people are interviewed on tv, it is as if the trial is held by the media. they are going into details about what happened or thought happened. Shouldn't this wait till the real trial comes? becaause all these people speaking now, are going to be held accountable for their words, and this can hurt them in court if it turns out they lied or gave false info on tv right now.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:30 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,400,492 times
Quote:
No, I'm not. I abhor the media airing pd "stories" aired several days after the event. It reeks of a public relations official "creating" the "story". There is nothing Wilson and the pd could not say in the hours right after the event. They chose the delay and we should be asking "Why?".
The Ferguson PD could have handled this better I agree. But, we have a separate police department conducting the investigation, as well as the FBI. The police chief said Wilson was cooperating with investigators.

If there is a coverup, its going to have to involve a heck of a lot of people all getting their stories straight. And, whether or not we have heard their stories, the first story is locked in imo. So, unless they got the coverup airtight from the beginning and can control upwards of 50 people to maintain it, there is no coverup.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:31 PM

9,892 posts, read 9,526,957 times
the other thing that disturbs me, is we haven't heard Officer Wilson's side of the story, Meanwhile the opposite side is hearing Michael Browns story, in the meantime people are getting riled up with insufficient facts and its inciting people to think a travesty of justice happened, where now people on tv today are saying the officer should be convicted WITHOUT a trial. LYnch mobs they are. this is just not right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies