Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2014, 09:49 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,142,850 times

Advertisements

I've got to laugh at these posters who know matter of fact Wilson is innocent despite all of the evidence saying otherwise.

It just goes to show the mindset some have in this country. Cops are always right. Even when every other witness says their wrong.

This case won't slide. Think its a game and the same thing is going to happen again. And it won't be just black people, it will be people of all races.

As far as black people go, its just bringing all of us closer together. So keep it up.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:54 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,378,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I've got to laugh at these posters who know matter of fact Wilson is innocent despite all of the evidence saying otherwise.

It just goes to show the mindset some have in this country. Cops are always right. Even when every other witness says their wrong.

This case won't slide. Think its a game and the same thing is going to happen again. And it won't be just black people, it will be people of all races.

As far as black people go, its just bringing all of us closer together. So keep it up.
There has been no "witnesses".......they did not take an oath or, were never vetted and cross examined.

There are many statements out there.....both ways.....but, no one was really been sworn to tell the truth.

We all will have to wait.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:58 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,599,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep and we all know that when the tape of Brown robbing a shop using his body as his weapon was released liberals were pi**ed. They wanted us to believe that Brown was such a good boy.
That's a pathetic reason for justifying his death!

Old 08-26-2014, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
There has been no "witnesses".......they did not take an oath or, were never vetted and cross examined.

There are many statements out there.....both ways.....but, no one was really been sworn to tell the truth.

We all will have to wait.
So you think the witnesses are lying. Don't lie about what you believe. Just be up front. I'd have more respect.

That's the only reason you'd make that comment.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:59 AM

13,308 posts, read 7,883,715 times
If black people start wearing T-Shirts emblazoned with the words, "NOT A THUG", will that lessen their chances of being perceived as thugs?

I think it would cause a short circuiting of police brains and cause uncontrollable shooting.

" . . a doctor sees what he knows."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
We are taught early in med school that a doctor sees what he knows. I find it so amazing these days how many 'economists' are walking into walls!
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...#ixzz2gJwZQCnb

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 08-26-2014 at 10:26 AM..

Old 08-26-2014, 10:01 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,518,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Or maybe you are just making up "stuff" to avoid dealing with the fact that Brown was a Bully and a Criminal. The path he had chosen was going to land him in Prison or Dead sooner or later, he got sooner.
Of course I'm making stuff up. I said a while ago this would follow the pattern of a prior trial:

"Which do you think will be more popular ---
1. The cop did it to himself ?

2. The cop hit himself against the car door while drying to drag Brown in ?

3. So what, you don't murder an unarmed teen who's surrendering ?

4. Big deal, it's not like an orbital eye fracture is life-threatening; I got 17 of them playing sports."
-------------------------
For now, I'll leave the Bully, Criminal, Thug stuff to you. From what I've seen about Brown, he's not what I'd call a thug. I know of the store incident; for a guy his size, nothing Yet shows he was a bullying type.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:02 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,378,867 times
Quote:
So you think the witnesses are lying. Don't lie about what you believe. Just be up front. I'd have more respect.

That's the only reason you'd make that comment.
They have not been vetted.

Time will tell.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:03 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,469,789 times
Quote:

Like I said in the past, your only investment in this is skin color.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:05 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,776,820 times
Blacks and white should just stay away from each other. This situation is yet another example of how we think very different.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
They have not been vetted.

Time will tell.
So you don't believe them. Stop dodging the question.

They said that Wilson murdered Mike Brown.

Either you believe them or you don't. You've formed opinions about everything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.