Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2014, 02:48 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Still no evidence or witness to claim that Brown attacked Wilson. More than likely Wilson was scared of a big black teenager and overreacted.

All you hear on here is fear of the black man.

You decry a lack of evidence, then you go to "More than likely?"

Old 08-26-2014, 02:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
There are many people who are not of the black community who also care about this issue.
Caring is fine. Wanting to ensure that police brutality is punished is a good goal. Wanting a show trial and quick hanging is not seeking Justice, it is seeking Vengeance and unless some get that there will be more riots. Watch and see what happens when the evidence comes out, if it is not what some want to see they will call it false and ignore it, that is not the sign of someone seeking Justice.
I will put it this way, with the evidence we have today I believe the officer was within his rights and it was a justified shooting. IF the evidence later shows that I am wrong I will come back here and admit that I was wrong and jumped to the wrong conclusion, I will even start a Thread for just that purpose. Would You be willing to do the same, any other Brown supporters willing to do it?

Old 08-26-2014, 02:56 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,126,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
There is more evidence that he did attack him than he didn't. I think it was more like Brown was afraid of being arrested for his robbery and overreacted and got himself a dirt nap.
Kind of like the officer will get if he shows his face in public.

Was it worth it? His life is ruined now. He will never feel safe in this country.

Maybe he should have manned up and spoke to the public instead of running and hiding like a criminal.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:00 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:

Was it worth it? His life is ruined now. He will never feel safe in this country.

Maybe he should have manned up and spoke to the public instead of running and hiding like a criminal.
Yes, I am sure he could have just explained what happened to the crowd and nothing bad at all would have happened. REALLY?
Psst, he did not run and hide it was the police dept that did not release his name, and that is common procedure.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:02 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times
Quote:

Maybe brown should have just not robbed a store and attacked a police officer so we could concentrate on the important things... like obama's vacations.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:02 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,126,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, I am sure he could have just explained what happened to the crowd and nothing bad at all would have happened. REALLY?
Psst, he did not run and hide it was the police dept that did not release his name, and that is common procedure.
Well they were all standing around right after it happened and no one attacked him. They were real savages weren't they?

He might as well move to another country.

Just not with the Palestinians.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:11 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
There is more evidence that he did attack him than he didn't. I think it was more like Brown was afraid of being arrested for his robbery and overreacted and got himself a dirt nap.
There's not more evidence that Brown attacked Wilson than he didn't.

We can give each other plenty of 'sources report,' not evidence of anything.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:14 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,649,020 times
Quote:
Well they were all standing around right after it happened and no one attacked him. They were real savages weren't they?

Exactly. Where is the evidence that any of the cops who have used excessive force have ever been attacked by people in the community, at the scene or after?

To my knowledge, I know of no incident like that.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:15 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:

He should. Just like the other guy should have before the persecution tried to ruin his life. But, just like the other guy, he'll manage if acquitted.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:17 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,023,344 times
Quote:
Don't confuse yourself with me. Your the fool if you don't do the research to even dispute my claims.

Were you this sloppy dissecting the case?
First, you need to calm down. Second, I have not dissected the case as the evidence is not there. I have said I am inclined to believe the officer's account as related by a source because it sounds most logical. That is hardly a dissection. Either way, you are obviously inclined to believe one thing and one thing only. I hardly think waiting until there is evidence and not getting riled up over the media fanning the flames of anger to be foolish. Take that as you wish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies