Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2014, 04:24 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times

Advertisements

They shot the mayor, too?

Ferguson Mayor James Knowles III Shot by Police! | Police State

Old 08-28-2014, 04:25 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
How many people do you know who have grabbed and shoved a liquor store clerk? imo, that shows a complete lack of control and anger/bullying issues.
Probably as many as a cop shooting an unarmed suspect = not many.

I agree it shows bullying - of which bullies usually pick on those smaller or meeker than themselves.
Don't know if a bully would act the same with someone else who had a gun in their hand, or with
someone around their size. My experience is that most bullies, cow down when confronted, not
the other way around.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:31 PM

17,411 posts, read 14,642,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Probably as many as a cop shooting an unarmed suspect = not many.

I agree it shows bullying - of which bullies usually pick on those smaller or meeker than themselves.
Don't know if a bully would act the same with someone else who had a gun in their hand, or with someone around their size. My experience is that most bullies, cow down when confronted, not
the other way around.
If it turns out that Darren Wilson's face was injured (and it looks to be that way) then I guess the answer to the bolded is a resounding yes.

And holy crap. Now Brown is simply a "bully"? You're going a bit off the rails, don't you think?

Old 08-28-2014, 04:38 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I don't think so. That is like the Onion.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
If it turns out that Darren Wilson's face was injured (and it looks to be that way) then I guess the answer to the bolded is a resounding yes.

And holy crap. Now Brown is simply a "bully"? You're going a bit off the rails, don't you think?
Funny, but Michael Baden was asked about that on FOX, and he mentioned the video of Wilson shown
immediately following the shooting, stating it appeared that Wilson was not injured.

Does he know something, we don't? I don't have the link but it was on that dark haired
judge show - what's her name....

What more is Brown at this point in time??? We do not have concrete evidence of a beating of the
police officer. We can see the tape in the convenience store and he looks a bully to me.

Some reports have Wilson's face swollen, others have a fractured orbital socket, and CNN has
it refuted all together.

In any case, it certainly does not help that there is no evidence of Wilson's appearance, beyond that tape.
I'm sure the FBI or whoever, has blown that video up by now.
We will find out at a later date Wilson's injuries, if any.
At that time, I will re-comment on Brown's behavior

Old 08-28-2014, 04:39 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Still hearsay, though Wilson's broken eye socket is getting A LOT of mileage.
Cop involved in Ferguson shooting has fractured eye socket: report | New York Post

"Jake Shepard, a nurse who has been friends with Wilson for 14 years, said Wilson did the right thing by defending himself against the hulking teen."

I wonder - did he turn Green too
He was 6'4" and 300 lbs. That would be the definition of a hulking teen to me.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:45 PM

17,411 posts, read 14,642,907 times
Quote:
Funny, but Michael Baden was asked about that on FOX, and he mentioned the video of Wilson shown
immediately following the shooting, stating it appeared that Wilson was not injured.

Does he know something, we don't? I don't have the link but it was on that dark haired

What more is Brown at this point in time??? We do not have concrete evidence of a beating of the
police officer. We can see the tape in the convenience store and he looks a bully to me.

Some reports have Wilson's face swollen, others have a fractured orbital socket, and CNN has
it refuted all together.

In any case, it certainly does not help that there is no evidence of Wilson's appearance, beyond that tape.

And you know this how?

Old 08-28-2014, 04:47 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,023,344 times
Quote:

it refuted all together.

Why would the FBI use that poor quality tape? They would look at Officer Wilson's hospital records.

Old 08-28-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Why would the FBI use that poor quality tape? They would look at Officer Wilson's hospital records.
They will look at both.
No ambulance treated Wilson at the scene (that I am aware of). They will follow the time line of
when Wilson arrived at the hospital and was treated, for whatever he was treated for.

BTW, the tape is not that poor of quality as you appear to think.

Old 08-28-2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
And you know this how?
I mean present evidence to us, the public. I am sure Wilson's shirt is sitting in an evidence
room, right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies