Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2014, 02:26 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,863,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
The killing was after that fact, not during.
The cop was in a rage, a vengeful rage.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:27 PM

19,820 posts, read 12,084,715 times
Quote:
The killing was after that fact, not during.
Do you not think the altercation had at least some influencing factor in the killing?

Old 08-31-2014, 02:27 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,716,857 times
LOL, look at this guys t-shirt. Oh The Drama!

Absurd drama in painting the Ferguson Police Department as more vile, dangerous, barbaric, hateful, and murderous than ISIS. May the horrors that ISIS inflicts never befall you. Because even complete fools do not deserve such a fate as what ISIS has in store.

ferguson_fiction_and_fatuity.html

Old 08-31-2014, 02:28 PM

19,820 posts, read 12,084,715 times
Quote:
The cop was in a rage, a vengeful rage.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:29 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,863,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Do you not think the altercation had at least some influencing factor in the killing?
Indubitably!

Old 08-31-2014, 02:29 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,327,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I'm curious about this too. What do people think of the statistical data presented in the video? I know it's easier and more comfortable to go with emotions, but we need to start talking about facts.
I took him at his word.....the fingers were a little high....but, within a reasonable range.

Bill O'Reilly's might have been higher for black on black crime.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:31 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,716,857 times
Blacks don't want do not want American-style justice. They want is vengeance, a public lynching, hauling out Officer Darren Wilson in chains, watching as he pleads for mercy, then asking the crowd to shout out its judgment and guilty verdict announced, dispatching him as gruesomely as possible while the crowd roars its approval.

Justice in America can also be far more complicated than, say, the crowd roaring “kill him for murdering Michael. hmmm, sounds like ISIS short a beheading.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:32 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,896,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I did not hear him that way at all.

That being said......you just wait and see what happens if the Grand Jury does not find reason to charge Wilson......or, there is a court action.....and he is found innocent. (note I said IF)

We are going to hear the cops lied.....over and over.
Well, they lied about all kinds of other things, why NOT this? Henry Davis had a different middle name and SSN than the suspect, but they still held him, beat him and to top it off charged him for property damage for bleeding on their uniforms.

Ferguson police 'arrested innocent Henry Davis before viciously beating him' | Mail Online

One of their officers lied about people firing guns on the police (justifying tear gassing people who were on their own property). It was not true. See the video.

Cop in Ferguson Tweets Lies to Justify Tear-Gassing Protesters in Their Own Back Yard | Riverfront Times

Old 08-31-2014, 02:32 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,327,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, look at this guys t-shirt. Oh The Drama!

Absurd drama in painting the Ferguson Police Department as more vile, dangerous, barbaric, hateful, and murderous than ISIS. May the horrors that ISIS inflicts never befall you. Because even complete fools do not deserve such a fate as what ISIS has in store.

ferguson_fiction_and_fatuity.html

Blacks want is vengeance, a public lynching, hauling out Officer Darren Wilson in chains, watching as he pleads for mercy, then asking the crowd to shout out its judgment and guilty verdict announced, dispatching him as gruesomely as possible while the crowd roars its approval. hmmm, sounds like ISIS short a beheading.
This shows the lack of intelligence of the man wanting to be stopped by ISIS.....they would hand him his head.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:36 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,014,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I know it's easier and more comfortable to go with emotions, but we need to start talking about facts.
I think the facts are, that we have militarized our police. It's not just blacks who are being gunned
down either.

We Awaken to National Militarization of Police, Not Only in Ferguson | Cato Institute

“This is not just happening in Ferguson, Missouri. As I show in my book ‘A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State,’ it’s happening and will happen anywhere and everywhere else in this country where law enforcement officials are given carte blanche to do what they like, when they like, how they like, with immunity from their superiors, the legislators and the courts.."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies