Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2014, 02:59 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Why the obsession with bullet count?
Only the last round stopped him.
The bullet count is at least focusing on the shooting. Obsessing over whether he was a shoplifter does not.

Who says that the last bullet stopped Brown? The cop? Anyone without a vested interest in justifying putting 6 bullets in the man confirming that? Anyone explain why he got shot in the top of the head??

Like I said, I don't know if there's enough to convict the policeman, but there's plenty of things that don't add up.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:26 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Except Dorian.

There were actually two witnesses that saw what was going on at the window. The man didn't describe any punching, just hands going back and forth (Dorian said the officer grabbed Brown, so it would be natural for Brown to fight to get away).

The female didn't describe any punching either.

And that claim that he had a fractured orbital bone was false.

How do you know he didn't punch himself in the face afterwards to try to build up his case?

I am suspect of any witness who thinks they know what went on at/in the car. It would have been almost impossible for any of them to see except Dorian. He now lacks credibility. His account also contradicts the officers in a way that I think will likely be disproved by the ballistic evidence. If they struggled over the gun and the officer was trying to push the gun away from his hip as has been stated there should be a bullet hole in the car.

None of us know for sure what the officers injury was, so there's really no way to comment on it. I don't know how he got to the hospital. Maybe he was with others the whole time or an EMT.

I think there is some kind of evidence that is conclusive proof the officer was justified in shooting. Everything said by Obama, Holder and today Sharpton at the funeral indicates to me that they are preparing people for that fact. Just a gut feeling that they already know there is proof.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:31 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I am suspect of any witness who thinks they know what went on at/in the car. It would have been almost impossible for any of them to see except Dorian. He now lacks credibility. His account also contradicts the officers in a way that I think will likely be disproved by the ballistic evidence. If they struggled over the gun and the officer was trying to push the gun away from his hip as has been stated there should be a bullet hole in the car.

None of us know for sure what the officers injury was, so there's really no way to comment on it. I don't know how he got to the hospital. Maybe he was with others the whole time or an EMT.

I think there is some kind of evidence that is conclusive proof the officer was justified in shooting. Everything said by Obama, Holder and today Sharpton at the funeral indicates to me that they are preparing people for that fact. Just a gut feeling that they already know there is proof.
Like what??

What evidence would clear Wilson?

If he grabbed the gun like they said he did they'd have the DNA on it and there never would have been civil unrest. And if Wilson's account was accurate there wouldn't have been such an outcry.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:35 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,024,526 times
Quote:
Like what??

If he grabbed the gun like they said he did they'd have the DNA on it and there never would have been civil unrest. And if Wilson's account was accurate there wouldn't have been such an outcry.
Again, any forensic evidence including DNA cannot be legally released to the public. The laws do the state of Missouri has tied the hands of the police and the DA, prohibiting them from releasing this evidence even in the face of unrest.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:43 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
I agree.

The witness testimonies aren't as conflicting as some on here would have you believe. And ALL of them have Brown trying to flee and the officer as the aggressor.

Here's 3 below. None of them have Brown punching the officer or reaching for his gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo7Szrbd7GM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-ba5KwP_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYqrAhpo_w4
Now there were 3 cops. Wilson was trying to pull Brown into the car through the window. A witness you didn't post this time said Wilson never left his car. The last guy adds just what Crump needs: someone who says how the skull shot could have happened, but others didn't say.

Who cares, as long as none of them say Brown charged Wilson.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:44 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Again, any forensic evidence including DNA cannot be legally released to the public. The laws do the state of Missouri has tied the hands of the police and the DA, prohibiting them from releasing this evidence even in the face of unrest.
What evidence could be released that would clear Wilson of excessive force/murder?

And they released the officer's account, tried to release fraudulent medical records, why would they not release other info that could have prevented 2 weeks worth of riots and hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses??

Old 08-25-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Like what??

They wouldn't have the DNA that fast. This is not TV lol.

We don't know what evidence they have.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:49 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,024,526 times
Quote:
What evidence could be released that would clear Wilson of excessive force/murder?

And they released the officer's account, tried to release fraudulent medical records, why would they not release other info that could have prevented 2 weeks worth of riots and hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses??
Neither the DA nor the police released any of that information. You are mistaken. Like everything else thus far, it's all unsubstantiated. You do understand that there could be forensic evidence that either exonerates or implicates Officer Wilson, right? Again, you have not seen the evidence for or against due to Missouri law for ongoing investigations.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:49 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Ralph Weems IV

No justice. No peace!

Old 08-25-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:

The only thing the police dept released was a summary of the officers account.

The official they have no control over people/friends speaking for the officer.

Who knows where the broken orbitol socket story came from but the records shown were clearly examples and not fraudulent medical records.

In any case, its a perfect example of why people should wait to see the official evidence and not run with everything the media reports.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies