Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 07:38 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,985,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think the middle class in the United States is being systematically destroyed, and nobody is doing much of anything to stop it. Their incomes are shrinking, their share of the income pie is at an all-time low, their jobs are being sent overseas, debt burdens have soared to unprecedented heights and millions of formerly middle class Americans have fallen into poverty.

That is why food stamp enrollment top 45 million 3 years in a row.

My heart goes out to those who haves to live paycheck to paycheck. If they lose their current job, they will fall into poverty.

The ONLY reason my ex is still doing pretty darn good is because he saved up and made some good investment decisions. (He started saving and investment 10+ years ago.)

Yes and I believe it's being deliberately done by the powers that be. Our politicians on both sides of the aisle, and their corporate cronies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 08:01 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Yes and I believe it's being deliberately done by the powers that be. Our politicians on both sides of the aisle, and their corporate cronies.
It's all part of the bigger globalization agenda. Third world countries shall rise while first world countries decline and we eventually norm.

There will be 2 classes, the wealthy class and the worker class.

Old 08-29-2014, 08:15 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
There will be 2 classes, the wealthy political class and the worker class.
Fixed it.

Old 08-29-2014, 08:18 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Fixed it.
The world does NOT revolve around US politics.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:49 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Don't you get it? Dems, telling the world you helpless and not too smart. Aaah, the bigotry of low expectations. If it's too hard for poor folk to get a voter ID how in the hell can they apply for jobs and go to work 5 days a week. And you claim the problem is lack of opportunity. Obviously when opportunity hits them in the face it's too hard for them to take it.

As I wait for an answer I ask another, Democrats claiming it's racist to require a voting ID would make the NAACP racist. They NAACP requires an ID to attend an NAACP conference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
It is extremely insulting to say a person with brown skin is so dysfunctional they cannot be expected to find the DMV on a map, much less get off their ass to go there for a free ID card. But that is what the Democratic Party thinks of brown skinned people.
Telling the world I'm incapable would be insulting. Then turn around and say Hey.. I'm equal to everyone else "and can do what everyone else can do".

That's my point. Democrats are insulting blacks but since it's democrats doing the insulting they don't see it.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:47 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,403,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The world does NOT revolve around US politics.
Oh but it does.

U.S. politics control the U.S. military. The U.S. military is the center piece of all geopolitics (cough oil cough). We live in a world dependent on oil, which we control through our military. Thus, our politicians control a lot of the globe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies