Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 02:49 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Mormons in the FLDS do it all the time. Deport them all!!
I live in the SAME county as those FLDS losers. I'd like to see ALL of Warren Jeff's boys locked up in general prison pop.

Muslims: word is the Sufi ones are quite decent people. The Sufis were the ones in Mali who had their statues destroyed by the Islamists a couple of years back.

Destruction of Timbuktu Sufi Shrines Exposes Wahabi Agenda | The Islamic Post - Online Edition

"July 1, 2012, will remain a sad day for Mali, the Islamic world and humanity as a whole. On this day, centuries-old Sufi shrines and mosques of the ancient city of Timbuktu, known as the "City of 333 Saints", began to be systematically demolished by Wahabi extremists who are wrongly portrayed as Muslims – or hard-line Sunnis - although their actions and beliefs have nothing to do with Islam."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2014, 02:50 PM

2,672 posts, read 2,717,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoedDad View Post
Someone post some links about the 1400 English girls raped by Muslims so Borregokid can remove his head from his rear end or he might still just keep it there so he won't be called racist for admitting this was rape,not statutory not regular relationships but rape.
Here is the article you wanted. It still doesnt change things. Almost all of the sex was statutory.

Resignation follows report of child sex abuse in English town - LA Times

Old 09-01-2014, 02:55 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyThere1 View Post
At the end of the day the only hope for Europe is Spain as they will not tolerate Muslims or Africans in their country to ruin their culture. They have the Moorish invasion as a reminder. The rest of Europe is screwed especially France, England, Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. Idiots.
I suspect you have never been to Spain. About 3% of the population is Muslim. It becomes obvious in August when the locals are on holiday.

BTW, Russia has the highest concentration of Muslims in Europe at 12% of the population.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo View Post

But I have to admit... the police in that area must have been seriously incompetent. Deflecting blame to the Muslims probably works wonders to take the heat off of them given the climate in Britain towards Muslims, but yeah... if they weren't doing anything about it then it's no wonder that these rapists declared open season.

The police........ Social Services........

Sounds like many of these girls were not perceived as credible and claims were dismissed.

A multi year institutional failure so as not to offend 3 % of the population does not compute. Sounds more like an excuse of convenience.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:13 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Looks like they did sentence some of them back in 2012

Pakistani gang jailed for raping 50 white British girls

Old 09-01-2014, 03:16 PM

2,777 posts, read 1,781,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Based on other reports, many of these girls came from highly dysfunctional homes where they had been neglected and/ or abused. Parents trended unemployed, drug and/or alcohol addicted. The girls often had police records for drugs, runaways, truancies, shop lifting and promiscuity.

That no one believed them was as much a factor as the so called political correctness thing.

Muslims represent about 3 % of this city's population. Seems to me this situation says more about the non British - Pakistani culture within this community than it does about British Pakistanies.

The US substantially leads the world in reported rape incidents. On a per capita basis, Austrailia is the leader.

Both are predominantly Christian countries. Does this mean all Christains are rapists? Should the US revoke the citizenship of all Christains because some of them are rapiests.

I never understood the mindset that once existed that resulted in herding Japanese Americans into camps. And here we are. Absolute thinking, is the cognitive inability to distinguish between a few and some and many and all, especially when such thinking is used to validate one's own perceptions of the world.
I've never understood the mindset of people who feel obligated to defend people whose values are the polar opposite of their own. I agree the police were enormously incompetent here, but the article mentions girls as young as 11. Being into sex and drugs doesn't mean they deserve to be raped and threatened with being set on fire.

Quote:
The inquiry team found examples of "children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made to witness brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone".
We're talking about over 1000 children being exploited over 16 years. The majority of the abusers were described as 'Asian'. This is essentially a child sex slave ring in which underage white girls were sexually servicing Muslims.

BTW, Christianity is a cancer as well-- in fact, a repressive religious upbringing is a strong indicator of future sex crimes, especially against children. Throw in an unapologetically patriarchal society, second-class status for women, ugly, vicious laws that protect abusers, and all of the other appalling things that tend to happen in conservative Islamic states, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Non-repressive atheist states are more peaceful.

Epiphenom: Atheist nations are more peaceful

Old 09-01-2014, 03:47 PM

25,842 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoedDad View Post
More than 100 teenage girls in Rotherham gave birth to their rapists' children* | Mail Online

UK Police Arrested Parents Trying to Stop Muslims from Raping their Children | FrontPage Magazine

England is lost. All there is to it. I will be damned if I ever let this happen in my country or to my family...The people of England for a long time could have voted for the BNP or ANY nationalist party and kicked the illegal invaders out yet they refuse...they get what's coming to them IMO.Reap what you sowed.
I hate the fact that the Europeans are allowing this infestation into their countries. I used to think that if things get bad enough in THIS country, my grandchildren or great-grandchildren could learn the language and move back to Europe and have a safe, civilized place to live. But they are letting the garbage in so that will be polluted as well.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,321,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I live in the SAME county as those FLDS losers. I'd like to see ALL of Warren Jeff's boys locked up in general prison pop.

Muslims: word is the Sufi ones are quite decent people. The Sufis were the ones in Mali who had their statues destroyed by the Islamists a couple of years back.

Destruction of Timbuktu Sufi Shrines Exposes Wahabi Agenda | The Islamic Post - Online Edition

"July 1, 2012, will remain a sad day for Mali, the Islamic world and humanity as a whole. On this day, centuries-old Sufi shrines and mosques of the ancient city of Timbuktu, known as the "City of 333 Saints", began to be systematically demolished by Wahabi extremists who are wrongly portrayed as Muslims – or hard-line Sunnis - although their actions and beliefs have nothing to do with Islam."
...not to mention that in Mali, they outlawed secular music, arrested musicians and destroyed all their instruments. What a loss! Music from Mali is some of the most beautiful music on earth.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:02 PM

A guy in his mid 20's pursues a young teen girl. She's flattered by his attention and begins to sneak him into her bedroom. " I thought I was in love" .

Ever hear of the book called "To catch a predator" or the ensuing TV series? Police departments all over the US have units that pose as young girls on the internet and set up dates with adult men with the intention of catching predators. There is no shortage of adult men who seek " the company" of young girls in the US or anywhere else, for that matter. And it does not matter what religion they claim.

There are obscure devout Christain Morman sects that have woven men's desire for young girls into their religious beliefs and practices. They view their practices as religious freedom. The law disagrees.

It certainly does not mean all Christains or all Mormons LDS have the same beliefs and practices, does it?

But by golly, seems many here are quick to paint all Muslims with a broad brush.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddybrown View Post
Muslims should not be blamed but the liberals that allowed these individuals to emigrate from the very beginning. If United Kingdom had regulated immigration from third world countries these kinds of people would be screened out. Liberal police, media, social workers, politicians, government had for almost twenty years hidden it from the public and willingly allow these crimes against ethnic English women and children to take place for two .
Europe imported labor to perform work at less pay than most Europeans were willing to do.
The people want all the benefits of cheap labor and then blame their governments for the consequences. Sound familiar?

I don't know what you mean by " these kind of people".

The police and Social Services in this city did not believe the girls, did not connect the dots and/or were too incompetent to follow through. Heck, it could be as simple as CYA.

A 15-20 year cover-up to avoid potentially offending 3 % of the population seems like a serious stretch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies