Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
You can always state the reverse. You mean just like Ferguson where whites have already convicted the VICTIM without all the evidence?

Perspective is subjective not objective.
hmmm, so did NBC edit the video to include Brown strong arming and robbing the store like the edited the recording in the Martin case? Did NBC edit the video's of the destruction and looting too. Those are not my kind of neighbors.

As far as convicting the "VICTIM", only if he would have moved to the side walk the angel would be alive today. As for the shooting, we'll see but being that you emphasize Brown being "the victim" as I said you've convicted the cop before all the evidence is heard.

See, this is an example of how we think very different, we couldn't be neighbors.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:06 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,403 times
Strong armed and robbed the store? Wow you make it seem like he rolled in there with an Uzi and ran off with the entire cash register. Since when does a $5 box of cigars that he may or may have not paid & shaking up the cashier constitute strong armed robbery?

I went to school with plenty of white girls that would go into the Duane Reade and steal nailpolish, hairspray, & press-on nails...crap like that.

Also the cop that shot him didn't know that he may or may have not done that now did he?

Give it a rest.

The white controlled media portrays white murderers in a more fair light then they do black victims. I never, not even one time, have ever seen anything written about that white guy who killed those six people in California being a thug or accusing him of acting like an animal. Same for the white man in Texas that lined up all those kids and shot them in the back of their heads over a domestic dispute.

The media is very good at using certain "code" words to demonize and dehumanize minorities.

You think I would give two ***** about being your neighbor? Please, don't insult me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
hmmm, so did NBC edit the video to include Brown strong arming and robbing the store like the edited the recording in the Martin case? Did NBC edit the video's of the destruction and looting too. Those are not my kind of neighbors.

As far as convicting the "VICTIM", only if he would have moved to the side walk the angel would be alive today. As for the shooting, we'll see but being that you emphasize Brown being "the victim" as I said you've convicted the cop before all the evidence is heard.

See, this is an example of how we think very different, we couldn't be neighbors.

Last edited by Jasper03; 08-28-2014 at 11:53 AM..

Old 08-28-2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Strong armed and robbed the store? Wow you make it seem like he rolled in there with an Uzi and ran off with the entire cash register. Since when does a $5 box of cigars that he may or may have not paid & shaking up the cashier constitute strong armed robbery?

I went to school with plenty of white girls that would go into the Duane Reade and steal nailpolish, hairspray, & press-on nails...crap like that.
And yet another post that shows how we think very differently.

Quote:
You think I would give two ***** about being your neighbor? Please, don't insult me.
You're the one griping about it, ok then, it's settled.

Last edited by petch751; 08-28-2014 at 11:25 AM..

Old 08-28-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:

The white controlled media portrays white murderers in a more fair light then they do black victims. I never, not even one time, have ever seen anything written about that white guy who killed those six people in California being a thug or accusing him of acting like an animal. Same for the white man in Texas that lined up all those kids and shot them in the back of their head over a domestic dispute.

The media is powerful and creates images. We see how they created the image of Barack Obama even some calling him the "messiah". Ya, you should probably be mad at the media to your blame list.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Oh yea, just like blacks voted for character and not based on the color of one's skin. <sarcasm>
There ya go folks. According to Petch all blacks voted for President Obama because he was black. Oh let's not forget to add that the only Whites that did were suffering from "White Guilt" whatever that is. It could not be because no one in their right mind would want a yes man warmonger in the oval office along with a Nutjob being a heartbeat away from the oval office. And it could not be because they did not feel changing from Obama to Romney who we all know stands up for the little guy, hence his statements stating half the Nation are leeches. Nope that could not be it. How about this the right fixes their own issues before trying to critic others, now that would be a step in the right direction.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:23 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
The media is powerful and creates images. We see how they created the image of Barack Obama even some calling him the "messiah". Ya, you should probably be mad at the media to your blame list.
Hmmm, the only people I ever see referring to him as the messiah are righties such as yourself, you guys have so many crosses to drag around I almost feel sorry for you, well not really since they are all self made crosses.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:29 AM

I have enough sense to know that you don't represent ALL white people and I actually have meet and been friends with some great white people. When I wrote that I meant YOU specifically, not ALL white people.

Quote:

Old 08-28-2014, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
There ya go folks. According to Petch all blacks voted for President Obama because he was black. Oh let's not forget to add that the only Whites that did were suffering from "White Guilt" whatever that is. It could not be because no one in their right mind would want a yes man warmonger in the oval office along with a Nutjob being a heartbeat away from the oval office. And it could not be because they did not feel changing from Obama to Romney who we all know stands up for the little guy, hence his statements stating half the Nation are leeches. Nope that could not be it. How about this the right fixes their own issues before trying to critic others, now that would be a step in the right direction.
93%-96% voted for Obama. I'll bet every single one of them voted for Obama based on his character lol

White Guilt, not my issue.

The tingles, the one, lord and savior, messiah, yea if I were you I'd be embarrassed about that too.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:34 AM

Yes, they did the build-up to tear-down on Obama.

Why would anyone think that any human being could fix all of the U.S.A's & the world's problems is beyond me. That's just more racist crap. Wow a negro that is intelligent and well educated why he must be the messiah. No, he is just a human like every other human sorry to dissapoint you white (not all of you) people.
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-28-2014, 11:39 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
93%-96% voted for Obama. I'll bet every single one of them voted for Obama based on his character lol

White Guilt, not my issue.

The tingles, the one, lord and savior, messiah, yea if I were you I'd be embarrassed about that too.
Why would we be embarrassed about jokes ?

Or did you think John Stewart was serious when he said anything about the "messiah"?

i guess you thought he was serious when he said Rick Perry was so presidential that it looked like he rode in on the back of a giant bald eagle too ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies