Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 07:03 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,593,491 times

Advertisements

I think as long as Muslims exist, terrorist threats will also exist.

Also the House of Saud is one of the largest terrorist financiers on Earth so....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2014, 07:13 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yes, and I think we'd better heed the warnings by ISIS, and be on the alert. Two boats have already landed on Mission Beach in San Diego. Alan West has described that as a "dry run." Not all of those who landed (dressed in black) have been apprehended.

Boats full of illegal immigrants from Central America have been coming ashore in California, for decades. Choosing public beaches is probably no accident.

Allen West, did the " did we just see a dry run? " routine to plant the seed of fear into the viewing and listening audience. As intended, people now quote his speculation as fact.

If those who landed and quickly disbursed had been wearing plaid, would it have made a difference?

Old 08-31-2014, 07:13 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
The terror threat increases with each Muslim who comes into the country. Eventually we will be under the constant threat of imminent terror attacks.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:14 AM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
He said

""If neglected, I am certain that after a month they will reach Europe and, after another month, America," he said at a reception for foreign ambassadors Friday.

"These terrorists do not know the name of humanity and you have witnessed them severing heads and giving them to children to walk with in the street," the king said, urging the ambassadors to relay his message directly to their heads of state."

I am sure he is not just crying wolf this time.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:18 AM

One of those Saudi princes is the second largest individual shareholder of News Corp Inc, parent of Fox News.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
One of those Saudi princes is the second largest individual shareholder of News Corp Inc, parent of Fox News.
CNN broadcast the news too you know.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:33 AM

I want to see the spreadsheet showing best and worst case cost of another war, played out 40 years into the future to take care of disabled veteran claims and other VA benefits. I want to know how much more in taxes this is going to cost to avoid spending money we don't have on another war.

People need to feel immediate consequences of war in their paycheck and haul their children in to enlist to fight the never ending parade of bogeymen who are perceived threats to the US.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I want to see the spreadsheet showing best and worst case cost of another war, played out 40 years into the future to take care of disabled veteran claims and other VA benefits. I want to know how much more in taxes this is going to cost to avoid spending money we don't have on another war.

People need to feel immediate consequences of war in their paycheck and haul their children in to enlist to fight the never ending parade of bogeymen who are perceived threats to the US.
You are talking about different subject at this point. I DON'T want boots on the ground, period.

But this thread is about "Saudi king warns of terrorist threat to Europe, US what do you think"

If you think "No Isis is not a threat" say so

If you think "Yes, Isis is the threat" then say so.

Nobody here is implying "send other people's kids to war", at least definitely not me.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:41 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
"RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — The king of Saudi Arabia has warned that extremists could attack Europe and the U.S. if there is not a strong international response to terrorism after the Islamic State group seized a wide territory across Iraq and Syria.

"If neglected, I am certain that after a month they will reach Europe and, after another month, America," he said at a reception for foreign ambassadors Friday."

Saudi king warns of terrorist threat to Europe, US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhRuDdnfH8

What do you think? Do you think we are going to be under terrorists attack?
The UAE is running scared.

Our opportunity to get cash to reduce our economic involvement.....what a novel thought!

The ME collectively has declared war on the US. We are currently under attack. With a federal government losing track of student and work visa visitors and encourging illegal aliens to come across our southern border, the question is, why would the dems and Obama enable the US mainland to be so porous?

Old 08-31-2014, 07:43 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yes, and I think we'd better heed the warnings by ISIS, and be on the alert. Two boats have already landed on Mission Beach in San Diego. Alan West has described that as a "dry run." Not all of those who landed (dressed in black) have been apprehended.

There is also a threat along the Southern Boarder, and specifically the city of El Paso.

I think we'd better wake up and realize that we are not as safe as we were eight years ago.

Alan West has little credibility to begin with and we could do without the hysterics, there is no conformation that these were terrorists. We should be more worried with home grown nuts rather than worrying about an ISIS invasion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies