Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 01:59 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times

Advertisements

Maybe we try a simple approach. IF, and it's a big if, ISIS animals are really fighting in the name of Islam, they would support and cherish Islamic holy items. Lets make it simple. Burn 100 Korans a day until they lay down their arms. After 10 days, bomb a Mosque a day. After 20 days, flatten Mecca.

Lets face it though. That would accomplish nothing. They are simply animals on a rampage, looking for an excuse to loot and kill. Islam is just a convenient excuse to let out their feral side.

Kind of reminds me of Ferguson looters, but that's another story.

I come back to my original statement. It's not worth the life of an American serviceman or woman to stop ISIS in the Middle East. If they are foolish enough to come here, go nuclear at the drop of a hat and burn them out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2014, 04:21 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,561,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Seriously, the thread is asking one of us on CD to be commissioned to stop ISIS. I find that
hilarious. In reality I'm a peace bird just like you
To stop ISIS not to murder millions of people.

Someone still needs to enlighten me why we need to stop ISIS though.

Last edited by lifeexplorer; 09-03-2014 at 04:47 PM..

Old 09-03-2014, 06:28 PM

675 posts, read 544,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
To stop ISIS not to murder millions of people.

Someone still needs to enlighten me why we need to stop ISIS though.
Maybe because they are a well equipped and funded group reigning terror on people.

Just a hunch....

Old 09-03-2014, 06:49 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_thoughts View Post
You gave it all up when you said this:

After such an ignorant claim your post could only go downhill. And it did. War is not a video game that you can turn off at any given time.

I was given a scenario in which to work toward an objective.

"""""You have been commissioned to defeat ISIS and bring stability to Iraq and Syria. All options and resources are at your disposal.

What is your game plan?""""""

You forget, I'm a non-interventionist. It isn't our fight. It is the fractional backing systems fight, they want us to wage for them.

Old 09-03-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medellinheel View Post
Maybe because they are a well equipped and funded group reigning terror on people.

Just a hunch....
Rwandans killed a few millions just because their heads didn't look right but nobody gave a crap.

Why should we care about ISIS? Terror on people? When was the last time you gave a crap about their people?

Old 09-03-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Rwandans killed a few millions just because their heads didn't look right and nobody gave a crap.
And that somehow makes it right? lulz

Old 09-03-2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
And that somehow makes it right? lulz
No but certainly shows the hypocrisy.

Old 09-03-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
No but certainly shows the hypocrisy.
Ovcourse, no one is denying hypocrisy.

I am for all large scale atrocities being stopped and the perpetrators being brought to justice.

Technically I am for all crimes against people being stopped and the perpetrators being brought to justice but you cant stop every little thing that happens everywhere, that is just not realistic.

However, large scale things can most certainly be stopped.

Old 09-03-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Ovcourse, no one is denying hypocrisy.

I am for all large scale atrocities being stopped and the perpetrators being brought to justice.

Technically I am for all crimes against people being stopped and the perpetrators being brought to justice but you cant stop every little thing that happens everywhere, that is just not realistic.

However, large scale things can most certainly be stopped.
Define large scale please.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Define large scale please.
Hard to define but I will give you an example.

One or two random men killing a few innocent people - small scale

A government, dictator, or militia killing hundreds/thousands of innocent people - large scale
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies