Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 11:56 AM

23,490 posts, read 17,173,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Take out "Islamists."

Now why is there nothing bad about doing something like that? Kill people simply for being Muslims?

Is it ok to take out Christians for nothing more than being Christians?
Well just before obama stepped up to speak, Hoffa Jr told his union memebers to .." Let's take these son of sitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Good enough for the political opposition to obama but not to Islam extremists?

Old 09-01-2014, 12:28 PM

39,101 posts, read 27,523,170 times
Oh please. Some of you are blaming the Germans now.

HALF a century after the Holocaust, Germany has become Israel's largest trading partner after the US. and its prime ally in its drive to strengthen economic and political ties with Europe.

Israeli officials see German support as vital to efforts to win a formal European Union declaration of their nation's "special status" - particularly at a time when the Jewish state's human rights record is under fire in other European capitals.

"German Chancellor Angela Merkel's government is sending 16,000 assault rifles, anti-tank weapons and armored vehicles to Iraqi Kurds fighting Islamic State militants, lifting a German taboo on shipments into war zones."

Germany sends arms to Iraqi Kurds - Europe - Stripes

Much better than the other European countries.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:29 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,154,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Me too, with gravy and French fries ~ POUTINE! Yeah man.
Got me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Well just before obama stepped up to speak, Hoffa Jr told his union memebers to .." Let's take these son of sitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Good enough for the political opposition to obama but not to Islam extremists?
Well, are Islamists and Islamic Extremists the same thing?

Not to me.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:31 PM

15,513 posts, read 10,470,558 times
"Why is Germany sending arms to the Kurds? "

Somebody has got to do it.

Old 09-01-2014, 06:28 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,135,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS39 View Post
Once it was Mussolini and the Japanese Emperor And anti-semitism

Now it's the Kurds in the Axis and anti-Islamic extremists

In the time of pre-1492 Spain, Jews and Muslims co-existed peacefully.

Interestingly, Germany targeted Jews 1933-1945 and now targeting Muslim extremists 2014?

So this BBC article is the allies informing America to join the British and the Russians to break through the German-Kurdish bunkers I'm thinking and then fate to be the 24-hour round the clock bombing

Germany to supply arms to Kurds fighting IS in Iraq - BBC News

Then the US and Russians will divide Germany into East and West and Barack Obama, unlike Harry Truman and JFK, will not be supporting West Germany... Obama will actually join Putin and unite behind East Germany to transform West Germany into an Obamacare nation controlled by the East no?
I don't know what you are smoking, but, you need to slow down some. I guess you didn't know that all
the Arabs joined the Third Reich in WW2 ? They were part of The Axis until 1944.

Where did you get the idea that Jew's & Muslims ever peacefully Co-existed ? Maybe you should look up
This little thing called the CRUSADES.

Tell you what, when I get to the German-Kurdish bunkers I'm to tell them to call off the war, because, it's
all an Obozocare nation now.

Or, did I miss something here ? Maybe this is the plot of a new movie.......

Old 09-01-2014, 07:50 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,590,822 times
Good for Germany.

Providing cutting edge high quality weaponry where desperately needed to our (and everyone elses) actual allies (Israel and the Kurds) will do much to blunt the impact of ISIS and other terrorist groups.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:16 PM

39,040 posts, read 51,143,881 times
It's about time we see a coalition that is something other than the US and some lip service foreigners. Other nations have been asking for a larger role in international affairs and Obama is giving them the chance to make good on it by insisting that this is an international issue, not an American one. Good to see the Germans step up to the plate finally.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:05 AM

469 posts, read 759,761 times
I am glad Germany is offering assistance. It's time they started contributing instead of being on the sideline watching other countries spend their capital.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:06 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,199,653 times
Quote:
Are you worried about this what Germany is doing? They are sending arms to the East
So they arming people killing terrorists.

You have a problem with that? Since your well-spoken and clean hero is AWOL from world politics.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:21 AM

46,930 posts, read 25,927,533 times
Quote:
Then the US and Russians will divide Germany into East and West and Barack Obama, unlike Harry Truman and JFK, will not be supporting West Germany... Obama will actually join Putin and unite behind East Germany to transform West Germany into an Obamacare nation controlled by the East no?
WTF did I just read?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies