Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 02:43 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadking2003 View Post
i don't know what you are referring to. I don't listen to rush and rush doesn't speak for america.
rush speaks for republicans.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:44 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The right wing hate machine has almost worn out its wheels spinning up phony outrage against Obama. I've been voting for five decades and I've never seen anything remotely approaching the vile behavior aimed at this president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Same for me.
Waaa.
Bunch of left wing cry babies, while they run around making claims that Republicans want to throw old women off a cliff, starve babies, racist, hate the poor etc..

Old 09-04-2014, 02:44 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
I just saw a Canadian speak and also saw Mrs. Martin Luther King speak right behind the Canadian. The Canadian blamed the rise of ISIS upon both England's and the United States governments' push for multiculturalism for the rise. Mrs. King voiced the opinion that President Obama had shown no Christian outrage towards the brutal religion of radical Islam of ISIS and other terrorists groups.
Have a link? We only have your interpretation and you are biased to say the least.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
And here we have the mentality of the typical Democratic voter..

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Yes..

NEXT
You got caught and can't talk your way out of it so deflect. Or is it you are lying also? Takes one to know one!

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Quote:
Wow. No he doesn't. He's an entertainer. He speaks for himself and no other. He's in it to make money and that means saying inflammatory things that will get people riled up and listening. Really, that's like saying that Scarlet Johansson speaks for Democrats. Would you agree that's true?

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Waaa.
Bunch of left wing cry babies, while they run around making claims that Republicans want to throw old women off a cliff, starve babies, racist, hate the poor etc..

This thread is just another hate fest for the Obamaphobes. Likely, they can't even see it.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
You got caught and can't talk your way out of it so deflect. Or is it you are lying also?
Got caught doing what? You asked a question, I gave you a response...
Quote:
Takes one to know one!
Isnt that something 4 year olds say on the playground in kindergarden?

Old 09-04-2014, 02:46 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Did you read the linked article?
Yes I did. And, I found it very strange and funny. The family photo at the top of the article was just kind of freekish idolization IMO.

From the beginning, "the wagons were circled around the country's borders". Didn't he mean, jet skis with illegals hopping off of them in the Rio Grande

"potential to be exceptional" - he's only got a little over two years left....I think he's running out of time.

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi was so stunned by the slur, she forgot to jump to her feet" Is he sure that wasn't the mix up when Limbaugh called Sarah Fluke a "****"

"Last month, a 44-year-old woman in Buffalo was quite taken by President Obama when she met him in a chicken wing restaurant called Duff’s. Did she say something about a pleasure and an honour to meet the man or utter encouraging words for the difficult job he is doing? No. Quote: “You’re a hottie with a smokin’ little body.” Seriously, that's a compliment coming from anyone in Buffalo

And this,

"What America has in Obama is a head of state with vitality and insight and youth. Think about it, Barack Obama is a young Nelson Mandela. Mandela was the face of change and charity for all of Africa but he was too old to make it happen. The great things Obama might do for America and the world could go on for decades after he’s out of office." Someone really needs to brush up on their history, and all the "OLD" Mandela was able to accomplish.

"America, you know not what you have."
I think America knows exactly what they have.
Let me count the days, I mean, ways...

Last edited by pollyrobin; 09-04-2014 at 03:26 PM..

Old 09-04-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
This thread is just another hate fest for the Obamaphobes. Likely, they can't even see it.
of course it is.. Left base everything they do on hate, and when there isnt hate, they make it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies