Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why do you think Bush was a bad President?
Iraq related issues (mishandling/WMDs/intelligence/etc) 62 50.00%
9/11 related issues 4 3.23%
Religious issues (gays/abortion/sep of church and state) 3 2.42%
Environmental/Climate change issues 4 3.23%
Economic issues 8 6.45%
Other 19 15.32%
I think Bush is a good President 24 19.35%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 01:59 PM

202 posts, read 581,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
The libs that were voted in last year have proven their value..... People wasted their votes on these loonies as they have done nothing they promised and they will pay heavily for it.

Since you want to talk approval rating which mean nothing to me, Nancy Pelosi is at 11% right now, the worse EVER in our history.

I would only hope that GW continues to do well in Iraq and things turn around just so the libs in the country can find a new excuse to hate the man.

And yes, my personal feeling is that Clinton was far worse then Bush in many cases. What I saw Clinton do in create a huge seperation amoung people in this country like never before instead of bringing us together HE DIVIDED US.

But that is what libs like, they dont want strong self thinking people, they want to control you in any way they can because they think you cannot manage on your own.

So, yes I still today even though sometimes he makes me wonder belive that GW has been as good if not better then Clinton.

The war means nothing to me, we are there and must stay to finish it.
By the way I do believe he did the right thing, he just didnt go about it the right way.

You can hate him all you want but I surely feel safe with him being there.
You are joking right? Clinton divided us? Let me ask you this, just what has GW done? Seems to me that on 9/12 we were a completely United country, what happened? It wasn't Clinton's fault that is for sure.
Let me ask you this now, why do you feel safe? Give me a list of things that Bush did to make you feel safe. I for one do not think we are any safer than we were on Sept. 10, 2001.........
Bush has done more damage to this country that Clinton could have even dreamed about doing.

As for what libs want, we do want strong thinking people but instead we are being led by a puppet on a string.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2008, 02:04 PM

202 posts, read 581,753 times
Quote:
It does not take research to know that libs would do anything to see Iraq fail, if our troops fail so does GW and that is what you guys want.

USS Cole happened on Wild Bills watch and he failed to react to signs it was coming.

Sorry you are in the military and didnt even know that.

Ohh Just because the cold war happened doesnt mean that you do not need a strong military, the lib tree suckers who have tea with Saudi Shieks like WIld Bill does need to understand that we NEED a strong Military at ALL times.
Floridabound before you accuse Clinton of having tea with the Saudis perhaps you should ask who GHW Bush was doing business with on 9/11. Perhaps you ask who one of Bush's close friends is.....Prince Bandar is indeed Saudi and has been friends with GW for years. As for the Cole what signs did we have that it was coming? And when the reports came back in late Jan. 2001, just what did Bush do about it? Or better yet what did he do about those warnings in August about a potential attacK?

Old 01-02-2008, 02:08 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,349,099 times
I voted "Other" because it was too difficult to pick just one. There should be "All of The Above" choice in your poll.

Old 01-02-2008, 02:12 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,349,099 times
Do you guys know that one out of 3 homeless that are roaming the streets are Vietnam veterans? Thanks to Bush and his useless war, there will be twice as much roaming after this war. People don't understand what kind of psychological damage war imposes on its soldiers. I hope it always lays heavily on Bush's soul (if he has one).

Old 01-02-2008, 09:35 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,352,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Do you guys know that one out of 3 homeless that are roaming the streets are Vietnam veterans? Thanks to Bush and his useless war, there will be twice as much roaming after this war. People don't understand what kind of psychological damage war imposes on its soldiers. I hope it always lays heavily on Bush's soul (if he has one).
Oh, puh-leeeze. We don't? Yeah, uh, okay.

Hey listen, don't forget: if you hear that the spay and neuter population has decreased, it's Bush's fault for sure. Oh, and that pesky global warming? Bush's fault. If we experience a sudden loss in cabin pressure, I am sure that is none other than that cad George W. Bush's fault. He is such a jerk! I can't believe everything he is personally responsible for. That soulless bast*rd. Surely he will rot in the pit of hell, no? I mean, he TOTALLY deserves it!

(What? Oh, yeah, I'm still alive. Nope, no one has bombed me or my city in the past 6 years. Yeah, I still go on about my daily life as usual--in fact, nothing has really changed for me at all. Should I blame Bush for that too, do ya think? Hmmm. You might be on to something! )

Old 01-02-2008, 09:39 PM

16 posts, read 8,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenfreund View Post
I second that....
I third that

+ His (lack of) reaction to the Katrina disaster in New Orleans....I honestly believe that he didn't give a damn about those people.

I even believe that Jeb Bush is a better politician than his brother, Dubya (and that's saying a lot).

Old 01-02-2008, 10:57 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,652,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Luc View Post
I third that

+ His (lack of) reaction to the Katrina disaster in New Orleans....I honestly believe that he didn't give a damn about those people.

I even believe that Jeb Bush is a better politician than his brother, Dubya (and that's saying a lot).
Katrinia was your lib leaders fault for not doing their job right.
There were steps in place to assure the safety of the people and it was to be run by the governor and mayors of those cities and they failed the people miserably.
Dont blame GW for Katrina, they had days if not weeks to prepare and your liberal lead government in Louisiana failed to do the right thing.
If you want to blame him for that disaster then you need to give him credit for the MARVELOUS job he did in California for the other disaster you seem to forget about ( FIRES RING A BELL?)
Sure you wont give him credit for that either but you sure will blame him for Katrina when it is a known fact that the liberal leaders failed to act properly to protect the citizens.
There is steps alreayd in place on what and how to do it and they failed.
Remember..... they did not want any help from Washington until it was too late. Then these rats have the balls to blame everyone but themselves.

So if you want to see how things should have went before Katrina, you need to look at how Arnold handled California during the fires, he did a fantastic job and LEAD the way and made ALL the right moves to protect his people.

Louisiana governor and that liar mayor of New Orleans should take note of how it is suppose to be done.

And yet this mayor got re elected after his failure to react in the proper manner to save his people. This guy is no leader he is a fool, no... he has the people fooled who cannot decide for themselves what is right or wrong.

Amazing.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:59 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,652,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnPedi614 View Post
Floridabound before you accuse Clinton of having tea with the Saudis perhaps you should ask who GHW Bush was doing business with on 9/11. Perhaps you ask who one of Bush's close friends is.....Prince Bandar is indeed Saudi and has been friends with GW for years. As for the Cole what signs did we have that it was coming? And when the reports came back in late Jan. 2001, just what did Bush do about it? Or better yet what did he do about those warnings in August about a potential attacK?
Can you tell me who was the largest money contributor to the Clinton library?

Old 01-03-2008, 06:37 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,352,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Luc View Post
I third that

Yeah, you should know all about what happened with Katrina being in VERMONT!

Quote:
Katrinia was your lib leaders fault for not doing their job right.
There were steps in place to assure the safety of the people and it was to be run by the governor and mayors of those cities and they failed the people miserably.
Dont blame GW for Katrina, they had days if not weeks to prepare and your liberal lead government in Louisiana failed to do the right thing.
If you want to blame him for that disaster then you need to give him credit for the MARVELOUS job he did in California for the other disaster you seem to forget about ( FIRES RING A BELL?)
Sure you wont give him credit for that either but you sure will blame him for Katrina when it is a known fact that the liberal leaders failed to act properly to protect the citizens.
There is steps alreayd in place on what and how to do it and they failed.
Remember..... they did not want any help from Washington until it was too late. Then these rats have the balls to blame everyone but themselves.

So if you want to see how things should have went before Katrina, you need to look at how Arnold handled California during the fires, he did a fantastic job and LEAD the way and made ALL the right moves to protect his people.

Louisiana governor and that liar mayor of New Orleans should take note of how it is suppose to be done.

And yet this mayor got re elected after his failure to react in the proper manner to save his people. This guy is no leader he is a fool, no... he has the people fooled who cannot decide for themselves what is right or wrong.

Amazing.
Amen!! It is also a known fact to everyone that has EARS and EYES that GW called Blanco and told her she had to ask for help. It was a giant mess and both Blanco and that idiot Nagin should have been taken out and strung up.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:45 AM

365 posts, read 697,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Of course about 75% of Americans would agree that Bush has not been the best President in our history but that 75% is probably pretty divided as to why he was so bad. Please pick one issue above the rest that you think Bush was wrong on, and vote in this poll and respond about why you think that issue Bush was a bad President.

Im not only tired of the war in Iraq, and the issues of that mess, its hard for me to believe that between Congress and the President and all the other damn cabinet overpaid liars they got up there they cant figure out a solution to the war, the military leaders get paid to shut up, and then the president and all his puppets blow more and more on campaigns while we sit here trying to CHOOSE who is BEST?...NO THANKS, I dont even believe in the office of the presidency, the parties, none of it, and what gripes my behind so much is how they have let homeowners down so much, all the foreclosures and the low wages, and WHY does he keep standing up saying we are all getting paid more???...hes out of his stupid mind, you conservatives keep backing this idiot up, only because you are so tightly wound against liberals, at this point, I think its time you opened your eyes and saw that it is not only the parties but YOURSELVES who look like fools, to come online and continue to beef and scream about issues that you could be doing something about outside your homes and off the internet is amazing, you all obviously live in climates where you either cant get out or you just dont bother, how hard is it to make something positive happen without your mouth being involved in daily discussions, you make sick almost all of you, I see the same ID's every time I come here and the same uninteresting arguments, maybe its time you take a more observant view of how bad the president has let the whole country down, if I have to shell out anymore of my pay towards this unfair ordeal in Iraq, AND DONT TELL ME IM NOT AN AMERICAN, OR THAT IM A STUPID LIBERAL AND DONT KNOW WHAT IM SAYING, because Im tired of your thought and your practices of how you make your points against the general populations of the country, it isnt even half based on fact, its just garbage, and I wish that if we get another president that is seriously committed to this country, they bring the troops back here, there will always be threats toward our homeland, Id rather face a terrorist on my front door, than listen to anymore of this whining bull, weve done our time over there, weve paid huge bills and this preisdent and you people want to CONTINUE trying to convince the world, we should stay, NO NO NO... its time to get out of Iraq and if Bin Laden is the biggest threat weve got, oh well, Im tired of hearing how one little stinky man can be such a scary thought, if they tighten the borders LIKE THEY SHOULD BE DOING, this whole thing would turn round on its axis, but no, let that slide, hover, hover, hover some more, its not important...just go and fight, spend millions, let the American people suffer, Im tired of it all... Bush is a loser, and so are any of you that STILL believe in his Camelot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies