Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 06:52 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
OK we get it. Most blacks don't do this sort of thing, but that doesn't change the fact that many, MANY blacks DO INDEED commit this sort of crime. Everytime an incident of this nature occurs, there's ALWAYS someone like you coming out to say 'this doesn't represent the majority of blacks', yet even if its not a majority, it sure as hell isn't a minority that you want everyone to believe because this happens ALL THE TIME and it happens all over the nation anywhere where there's a significant black population.

Tell me how there's at least 5 times more whites than blacks in the US, yet we RARELY IF EVER hear of a white on black beating of this nature happening? That's what I call a true tiny minority of violent white people when 245 million whites in America rarely if ever commit this kind of random assault on blacks anywhere in the US. Contrast that to at least a few incidents every month where about 44.5 million blacks do this to whites and other non-blacks and I wonder how you can ever say to people that this is a 'minority of blacks' and do it with a straight face.

Just makes me sad and angry that no matter how many more times this happens, there will always be black apologists coming out to cry racism rather than condemning black behavior of this nature and calling for blacks to get their crap together and stop causing sh$t all the time.
What makes me sad and angry is your lack of basic logic. We know that, say, 99% of blacks do not commit this sort of crime, yet you continue to blame all approximately 44.5 million blacks in this country for this. What were you saying about getting your crap together?

Old 09-07-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I agree with you that it is on a small percentage of the black community that commit these kind of crimes, and it isn't fair to label the whole community for the actions of a few.

I would strongly recommend that you look carefully at who is dehumanizing, marginalizing, disenfranchising the black community, liberals are equally as guilty as conservatives.
If this is happening, please show me how it's happening.

Old 09-07-2014, 06:58 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,400 times
If that guy pulled out a gun and put down a few of those punks, then we'd have a national story...

White Kroger Shopper Guns Down Unarmed Black Teens

Old 09-07-2014, 07:01 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
?....... There hasn't been a conservative solution to any problem in the black community yet!!! Only dehumanization, marginalization, disenfranchisement, and undervaluing has come from the conservative platform towards blacks...

If conservatives want to talk about the problems in the black communities they need to leave their prejudices at home first. But that hasn't happened and every discussion out of this camp revolves around criticism...
Seems to me there is a whole lot of problems in the black community gone unsolved by democrats.
You know the D the black community pulls the lever for at a 95% clip?

Old 09-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
If that guy pulled out a gun and put down a few of those punks, then we'd have a national story...

White Kroger Shopper Guns Down Unarmed Black Teens
then you would have posters saying"arrest kroger shopper"

Old 09-07-2014, 07:03 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
We should definitely arrest and lock up anyone who beats up innocent people. I don't think any of us have ever not said that as much as we can. However, the race vigilantes and other sheet-wearing hatemongers here and elsewhere use these types of incidents to justify their continued dehumanization of black people in general, and that is extremely dangerous to all of us.
I agree with you on this 100%

Old 09-07-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Seems to me there is a whole lot of problems in the black community gone unsolved by democrats.
You know the D the black community pulls the lever for at a 95% clip?
Been waiting almost half a century for a set of Republican alternatives or solutions, and all I get is insulted by a party that claims to have my best interests in mind. No thanks.

Old 09-07-2014, 07:05 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,483,779 times
I used to live right next to this Kroger and shopped there every day when I lived in Memphis a few years ago. The area round this store is actually very nice, but it's also close to some very rough parts.

Old 09-07-2014, 07:35 PM

118 posts, read 115,833 times
I really doubt there are many black people sitting around right now applauding this behavior; at least I hope not, but I feel pretty confident in saying that I doubt there is.

I think one of the big issues we are dealing with right now is parts of the white community would like to see or don't understand why the same reaction isn't given when it is a black on white crime; because what it appears on the outside looking in is that the victimization or racial implications are more important to the black community then the crime itself.

Now of course much of this is stemming from the most recent events in Ferguson, which is not the same admittedly, you had an authority figure and an unarmed young man.

It's really not fair to compare the two, but again, I think many people are feeling the black community is apathetic when it involves whites as the victims at all.

Of course with the Liberal media never reporting any of THESE stories and race baiting all the others it really should come to no surprise.

Old 09-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
I'll never understand the media, black kids go missing and you never here a peep, pretty white blonde girls go missing and it becomes a national story.

On the other hand, a black dude gets shot by a cop, beaten in a hate crime, whatever and its national news, but a white guy gets beaten by a group of black people and no one hears a peep. What morons decide the news anyway?
key difference is everyone involved in this will be in jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies