Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 09:45 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
I love how Moore is awesome when he says things conservatives like, and an EVIL LIBERAL ANTI-AMERICAN COMMIE when he says things they don't like
You nailed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2014, 09:55 AM

23,854 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
President Obama. Greatest President we've ever had. Never before has a President of the United States excelled despite being opposed by a segment of this country because of his skin color. Never before has a President of the US ever had to deal with the supreme stench left over by someone of George Bush's low caliber. Never before has a President of the US had to work with a Republican representation in Congress who have more in common with ISIS than not. Yet, he continues to shine. His is a successful two terms.

The only "disappointment" is among the Republicans, who by comparison have looked quite anemic.

With the midterms coming up, you should have a real opportunity to cash in, LN. Keep posting!

Old 09-10-2014, 10:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Interesting that more Cons than Libs seem care what Moore has to say on any topic.

Old 09-10-2014, 10:26 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times
All presidents have the chance to be great.
Greatness is defined later when the political media and spin doctors review what they think they can get away with and call it HISTORY.

When its all over for OBAMA I will ask one question.
Did OBAMA uphold the constitution did he protect my rights as a citizen did he protect and promote individual liberty.
Which is the presidents oath.
Bush, Clinton and Obama all have similar issues with these basic tasks.

They traded Freedom for Security. I do not feel any safer, I am not any safer and I have less freedom.

review the laws passed, continued and expanded from BUSH to OBAMA and let me know where he upheld the oath of the constitution.

Old 09-10-2014, 10:27 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Interesting that more Cons than Libs seem care what Moore has to say on any topic.
What's interesting about it? Liberals are well known to run far, far away from those threads that cast their ideology in a negative light.

Old 09-10-2014, 10:40 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What's interesting about it? Liberals are well known to run far, far away from those threads that cast their ideology in a negative light.
Nearly every thread ever posted on Moore is posted by a Con, Libs, unlike Cons, are not big fans of talking heads, we prefer to do our own thinking and keep our money out of the snake oil salesman's pocket. Now, back to whatever it was you were doing, have fun now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies