Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 08:27 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,587,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Lefties act as if republican presidents had it easy with democrat congresses.

The world didn't begin with obama.
Ahhhh.... the idiocy of the left. Never to be understood and never to be beneficial. A bigger group of idiots could never be fathomed. So very sad for what our great country used to be.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:28 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,113,448 times
Quote:
Lefties act as if republican presidents had it easy with democrat congresses.

The world didn't begin with obama.
Republicans under Obama have been the most obstructionist in the history of the US....... They set the bar pretty high....

Old 09-09-2014, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Ahhhh.... the idiocy of the left. Never to be understood and never to be beneficial. A bigger group of idiots could never be fathomed. So very sad for what our great country used to be.
Used to be? Speak for yourself or get informed about the decades of declining wages and rising productivity. That free market doesn't work like it use to.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:31 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,041,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Republicans under Obama have been the most obstructionist in the history of the US....... They set the bar pretty high....
Thank God. That idiot should be banned from making ANY decisions.

They know that they're dealing with an imbecile, just as the other world leaders know.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:32 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,587,930 times
Quote:
Specifically.... how are they a threat?
Move to their county ASAP! Buh Bye. And don't cry the blues to come back.

Stupid as* questions like yours really deserve no answer other than....:LEAVE MY COUNTRY NOW!!! Again, buh bye. And BTW...no crying buddy boy when you no longer have freedoms like the USA offers.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Thank God. That idiot should be banned from making ANY decisions.

They know that they're dealing with an imbecile, just as the other world leaders know.
LOLZ. That's what I thought, you got nothing. Nothing but talk......

Old 09-09-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Move to their county ASAP! Buh Bye. And don't cry the blues to come back.

Stupid as* questions like yours really deserve no answer other than....:LEAVE MY COUNTRY NOW!!! Again, buh bye. And BTW...no crying buddy boy when you no longer have freedoms like the USA offers.
So........... you can't...... answer the question..... Why is the far right a bunch of all talk, no action little girls. Back up your comment, be a man.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Used to be? Speak for yourself or get informed about the decades of declining wages and rising productivity. That free market doesn't work like it use to.
That's due to idiotic progressive policies.

Get government off our backs and you'll see the free market expand dramatically.

EVERY democrat running for office sings off the same song sheet....."we'll make those rich people pay!"

No one ever asks where the billions in tax revenue goes......when asked "how much do you need?" They answer "more, more, more!"

Old 09-09-2014, 08:37 PM

Quote:
So........... you can't...... answer the question..... Why is the far right a bunch of all talk, no action little girls. Back up your comment, be a man.
I'm glad that they're forced to obstruct by the Tea Party guys.

Nothing is worse for America than both parties working together.....that only means that they each got something from us.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:38 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,259,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Why is it that doing the will of the people is suddenly viewed as bad?
It's not bad - but that's not really what Obama does. It wasn't the "will of the people" to cram down a Massive 2400 page Health Care Law that nobody read or understood .... the "polls" showed that at the time and have shown the same thing every time the poll the question. I could list another dozen "polls" that Obama ignores when he makes policy - the IRS Scandal is a big one.

I understand that the "polls" show people are tired of war - only an idiot likes WAR. On the other hand - those polls also show that the people are very disturbed that the USA is considered WEAK, that our President is considered Feckless (Hillary Clinton's term for him) and a "Ditherer". Those things are not the "will of the people".

I don't think I've read posts from more than a half dozen people on this Forum that even have a very rudimentary knowledge of Foreign Affairs, History and what's going on in the world. That's the Presidents JOB and he is not supposed to parcel that out for "polling" by people who simply have NO CLUE and answer questions on "polls" based on either Ideology, Emotion and/or Ignorance.

It's the President's JOB to make these decisions and then carefully explain what he is doing and why it's important. Is that what he is going to do? Or is it going to be more of just a bunch of ***-*** and vague threats about the recent be-headings and threats from ISIS/ISIL/IS? I think Obama picked an unusual day for his Prime Time "Speech to the Nation" .... which is normally reserved for very important announcements. What is so important and so urgent that he has this Prime Time National Speech on September 10th? A plan, a strategy? Or will it be more of what we will NOT do and "outrage" about the threats we are facing today? We will all find out tomorrow ... and perhaps again on the following day.

I can think of one or two things that might go wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.