Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 08:39 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Used to be? Speak for yourself or get informed about the decades of declining wages and rising productivity. That free market doesn't work like it use to.
Take your stupid glasses off and embrace what you and your idiot followers have voted for and endorsed.....government control buddy boy!

Share the wealth and all the BS.... take what you get. YOUR government continues to take everything form the working wealth and give to the entitlement lazy and now the money to give is dwindling. Awwww... poor lazy, entitlement one, are you not happy with what your leaders have taken from others? Well.. sorry for you, but those whom make their own money are sick of giving to the lazy! And we are no longer afraid of being called racial! We are finally done and standing up for what is wrong!

So....have i offended your liberal self? Who cares!!! Waaaa... cry it out baby boy!

Old 09-09-2014, 08:41 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,114,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I'm glad that they're forced to obstruct by the Tea Party guys.

Nothing is worse for America than both parties working together.....that only means that they each got something from us.
Ahhh the old "cut off your nose, to spite your face" belief. I'm sure that works.....

Old 09-09-2014, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Take your stupid glasses off and embrace what you and your idiot followers have voted for and endorsed.....government control buddy boy!

Share the wealth and all the BS.... take what you get. YOUR government continues to take everything form the working wealth and give to the entitlement lazy and now the money to give is dwindling. Awwww... poor lazy, entitlement one, are you not happy with what your leaders have taken from others? Well.. sorry for you, but those whom make their own money are sick of giving to the lazy! And we are no longer afraid of being called racial! We are finally done and standing up for what is wrong!

So....have i offended your liberal self? Who cares!!! Waaaa... cry it out baby boy!
You actually haven't addressed anything I said.... just rattled off a bunch of incoherent talking points. You seem to ignorant that private sector profits and productivity is higher than ever under Obama.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:47 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
What country are you moving to? Iraq? have a GREAT time! Hey....why don't you give everyone a report on your new freedoms? And here is a news flash.... maybe you can cry and wax poetic about the freedoms you had in a country (USA) that you didn't want to support and respect. And just maybe, MAYBE, (ummm... probably not) someone just might feel sorry for you! So in other words...tell your liberal crap walking and to someone that actually buys your craziness.
You'll get your ass ran outta this country before I will...bet on it.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:54 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
He's done plenty of wrong, but let's not pretend that Republicans haven't been the most obstructionist group in American history under Obama.

Another recitation of a Dem meme.

Reference Reid's "Obstructionism" in the Senate.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
So........... you can't...... answer the question..... Why is the far right a bunch of all talk, no action little girls. Back up your comment, be a man.
Why is a man superior to a 'little girl' .... you racist thug!!! What a bunch of hypocritical asshol*s you idiot lefies are!! Ya'll provide numerous comical moments. Crawl back into your racist, hypocritical hole. And only come out when you are ready for a real conversation.

Old 09-09-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
So Reagan and Bush Sr passed a lot of progressive policies?

Actually most of the jobs and growth are going to places where this is allowed.....

Not about progressive policies but how much you can get away with. The "free market" likes child labor and zero environmental regulations. Also, the developed world only has a little over a billion people.... the rest of the world has at least 5-6 billion..... that's where the growth will be mostly held.
Leftie libbie policies at their finest. Take off the rose tinted glasses and admit the truth buddy boy!

Old 09-09-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Only cause you think your muslim lover President will make that happen. I am bettin not so buddy boy! I will still believe in MY great country that will put your boy and his followers down soon. Buh bye to you libbie , USA killing lefties! Cry your river somewhere else as you don't belong here!!!!!

Old 09-09-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Guess the color of your skin!

Old 09-09-2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Why is a man superior to a 'little girl' .... you racist thug!!! What a bunch of hypocritical asshol*s you idiot lefies are!! Ya'll provide numerous comical moments. Crawl back into your racist, hypocritical hole. And only come out when you are ready for a real conversation.
Quote:
Leftie libbie policies at their finest. Take off the rose tinted glasses and admit the truth buddy boy!
....so again you can't specifically address anything. Just checking..... All talk.... just like I thought. LOLOLOL "stayinformed", how ironic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies