Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 02:15 PM

716 posts, read 1,238,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
The best thing would be if all us white people moved to Idaho.....
Hell no. I can't stand the cold. I heard it's already snowing out there too. The only advantage I can see in living in that area of the country is the lack of crime.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
I live 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, and would not set foot there, or Clayton County. Sure there are plenty of good blacks and people of other races there. However in the inner-city "ghetto" culture, any white that intrudes is very foolish, as the "thugs" are the dominant force there, just as the radical muslims dominate the peaceful majority. Until black fathers step up to the plate, and black women quit having chilldren without real fathers, the situation will only get worse.
Yup that's the problem you can't escape that culture there. No matter how much you like black people or want to live around them you cannot escape the fact that there's a large amount of people(especially the most "open" people and people that run the streets) that will cause you problems. Maybe not at first but eventually.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I grew up in New Orleans and was taught how to be safe there but I chose to move to leave and move to a place where you don't always have to be so careful and on guard. I have a son attending University in Arkansas and he carries a pistol with him at night. BTW, if you haven't lived in a black majority city, you can take a superior holier than thou attitude but you really are just ignorant of the reality.
You have to be on guard even in the Fayetteville Arkansas area? I thought that whole northwest arkansas area was supposed to be very safe.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They said the arrested youths won't be prosecuted for a hate crime so its time for a new police chief and new mayor. Force their resignations and haul the imbecile we call an Attorney General in to force an investigation.
Not gonna happen. Pretty much every time blacks beat or kill whites in vicious fashion they don't get charged with hate crimes...even when they admit they did it to them because they're white.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
It's this social media generation combined with I don't know what, that something in kids that makes them want to beat up strangers and put it online like it's something worthy of praise. Does it give them street cred? You would almost think it would make it seem worse once they see what they did from the camera view, but it only seems to feed this craziness. I don't get it.
I don't think it's the social media generation I think it's the black social media generation. I don't see other races doing stuff like that very often. And I think they do think it gives em tones of street cred. Shows the world that even though they're on video they dgaf and if it's done to a white person it's even better cus they can say they did it for the people or the cause or w.e

Old 09-11-2014, 03:58 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
I live 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, and would not set foot there, or Clayton County. Sure there are plenty of good blacks and people of other races there. However in the inner-city "ghetto" culture, any white that intrudes is very foolish, as the "thugs" are the dominant force there, just as the radical muslims dominate the peaceful majority. Until black fathers step up to the plate, and black women quit having chilldren without real fathers, the situation will only get worse.
Clayton County used to be a good area I hear until......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies