Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 11:35 PM

716 posts, read 1,238,674 times

Advertisements

Questions I have about this:

why do whit people even live in cities like Memphis? Hate to say but I feel a little less sorry for whites who get attacked in places like memphis and atlanta and detroit than I do for whites attacked in areas that are less black...it's kinda like "what did your cracka ass expect"...I know that's effed up but they should know better. A large part of America is a no-go zone for whites...blacks don't experience this for the most part.

why dont white people riot?? I mean blacks riot over 1 on 1 killings that are beyond rare but whites can't even say anything when it's 100 on 1 and happens regularly?
where are all these kkk nazi groups at to stop this? and if there's so mcuh "white privilege" and "white power" in America and the south as they claim then how come there's been nothing to stop these kind of attacks on whites and it's gotten worse over time?

Was this a reaction to ferguson or just more "fun" like the knockout game?

why isnt obama speaking on it or anyone else for that matter white or black?

if it wasnt for the internet this would be inored cus the media decides that

Hoe come "black on white violence doesnt = ratings but 1 on 1 white on black murders deserve
all the attention they can get"?

how come anytime something like this happens and people actually express concern over things like it ONLINE(not allowed to say it in public or youll get fired)they are accused of being a "fear mongerer"at best and a racist white devil kkk member at worst

how come any time a 1 on 1 kiling happens where its white on black(beyond rare)every black celebrity and media person on earth(seems like it)has a take on it and explains how this is "indicitive of a white power society" and that "slavery and racism still exist" etc but when these 100 on 1 black on white beating happen all the time nobody says anything.

why do white people try so hard to call out other "racist whties" while staying silent when their own are attacked by groups of dozens of blacks all the time...

Old 09-10-2014, 12:20 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,666,124 times
wut

Old 09-10-2014, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
wut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-eKCufOZi8

Old 09-10-2014, 03:29 AM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
I don't think all 100 participated in the attack but you have this young generation of unsocialized nitwits.... who only have the desire to watch for entertainment and possibly get video of it for Youtube and otherwise not get involved. You heard the idiot she hyena who hooted and laughed until she saw that the person was basically getting killed. Then she said somebody get help but still she did absolutely nothing to help or intervene.
That store is lucky nobody started looting since that happening was a very real possibility. Then dozens would have joined in with that mob mentality.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:22 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,403,011 times
Memphis is 70% African American. White people, generally, don't live in orange groove and other bad areas.

Same reason in downtown Detroit. I'm not saying there aren't white folks in the ghetto, they are there, but they are few, and usually poor creatures with nothing to gain by stealing from them.

Old 09-10-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I don't think all 100 participated in the attack but you have this young generation of unsocialized nitwits.... who only have the desire to watch for entertainment and possibly get video of it for Youtube and otherwise not get involved. You heard the idiot she hyena who hooted and laughed until she saw that the person was basically getting killed. Then she said somebody get help but still she did absolutely nothing to help or intervene.
That store is lucky nobody started looting since that happening was a very real possibility. Then dozens would have joined in with that mob mentality.
I'm actually surprised that she even did that...most people videotaping these kind of things are just laughing throughout the whole thing or encouraging them to attack even more. The fact she actually asked for help is very rare. I hate that the bar has been set that low but it has. I'd like to see 1 video of a large group of people attacking 1 person that isn't done by black males though. Or maybe 2 video's just so I know it's possible.

Old 09-10-2014, 02:01 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,738,345 times
I will say one thing, and that is if that brood of thugs was all white beating up a black guy it would be all over the lamestream media....

Old 09-10-2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
I will say one thing, and that is if that brood of thugs was all white beating up a black guy it would be all over the lamestream media....
Not only that but there would be riots accross every American city most likely...if they riot over 1 on 1's imagine what they'd do if whites were ROUTINELY attacking individual blacks in 10 on 1, 20 on 1, 50 on 1, 100 on 1 beatings/killings. America would have been burned to the ground decades ago.

Old 09-11-2014, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Memphis is 70% African American. White people, generally, don't live in orange groove and other bad areas.

Same reason in downtown Detroit. I'm not saying there aren't white folks in the ghetto, they are there, but they are few, and usually poor creatures with nothing to gain by stealing from them.
I've never been to Memphis and I have no idea where the few white people(30%) that do live there live but I've been to Atlanta and can't think of even one reason why a white person would live there or in most of it's surrounding suburbs. Other southern cities I have no idea why they'd want to live in are jacksonville, new orleans, tampa(the city itself), broward county, st louis, montgomery, jackson, fayetteville nc, dallas, houston, port arthur, parts of tulsa and okc, little rock, south east arkansas, etc...too much chance that something will go wrong eventually

Old 09-11-2014, 03:09 AM

30,395 posts, read 19,191,759 times
I grew up in New Orleans and was taught how to be safe there but I chose to move to leave and move to a place where you don't always have to be so careful and on guard. I have a son attending University in Arkansas and he carries a pistol with him at night. BTW, if you haven't lived in a black majority city, you can take a superior holier than thou attitude but you really are just ignorant of the reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies