Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 10:26 AM

430 posts, read 379,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
ANOTHER reason he will never be President of the United States of America, maybe he would have better luck moving to Israel and funning for office there.
Him and EVERY politician that needs that approval from the home state....they would make a large population! You would never know they were supposed to be AMERICAN politicians loyal to AMERICA...interesting concept.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:27 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
These dopes have no idea what it is to be a Christian. ISIS and many other Islamic states would destroy Israel and the Jews at the drop of a hat if they could. And you know something, I admire him for standing up and saying what he did and then basically telling them to get bent if they're going to be hateful. Obama and Hillary, they would pander to them, and just say what they wanted to hear. This is why I admire Cruz. He stands up for his beliefs and doesnt friggin pander.

Hell, Obama and Hillary admitted that their stances on the Iraq surge in 2007 was political. That tells you all you need to know about those two.
Oh so it's ok to call Christians scum if they are mideastern? They aren't "real" Christians like you who call Christians scum. Sounds like this is an issue that makes RWNJs heads explode. They just don't know who to hate more. So very Christian-like. Jesus would be very proud of all of you.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:31 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Good! Nothing worse than injecting Israel into every event or topic. Israel puts their interest above all, it's not shocking to hear people boo because they want THEIR interest addressed at THEIR event.

Old 09-11-2014, 10:51 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Good! Nothing worse than injecting Israel into every event or topic. Israel puts their interest above all, it's not shocking to hear people boo because they want THEIR interest addressed at THEIR event.
These people are Israel Firsters...and that disease is akin to being a rabid dog.

They get so worked up at even the tiniest suggestion that someone isn't showing Israel favor over their own nation. Almost none of these people are actual Jews themselves...they're mostly big mouth fanatical evangelicals and advocates for perpetual Middle Eastern wars.

And they're incredibly dangerous people.

Old 09-11-2014, 11:04 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
These people are Israel Firsters...and that disease is akin to being a rabid dog.

They get so worked up at even the tiniest suggestion that someone isn't showing Israel favor over their own nation. Almost none of these people are actual Jews themselves...they're mostly big mouth fanatical evangelicals and advocates for perpetual Middle Eastern wars.

And they're incredibly dangerous people.
And it's not as though these fundamentalist Christians actually give a damn about the Israelis. They only "care" because they believe they can't get into heaven unless their bronze era prophesies about Israel are fulfilled. So it has nothing to do with Israel per se; it's all about them.

Old 09-11-2014, 11:07 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
And it's not as though these fundamentalist Christians actually give a damn about the Israelis. They only "care" because they believe they can't get into heaven unless their bronze era prophesies about Israel are fulfilled. So it has nothing to do with Israel per se; it's all about them.
Of course!

Like I always say, I've never seen or heard a Jew in person going on and on about Israel this and Israel that and blabbing about how bad the Arabs are blah, blah, blah.

It's always Christians foaming at the mouth.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:05 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, and there are plenty of Christians that are Democrats, Independents and Moderate Republicans that will ensure that Cruz never sits behind the desk in the oval office

Yes, that is why he is #2 at this point in the game, just ahead of Ben Carson.

That guy Rand, is the one you need to worry about.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:26 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It's hard to argue with the point he makes. It sounds like this particular "Christian" group has about the same level of religious tolerance as ISIS does.
I am no big fan of Cruz but he seems to make sense here.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:28 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Before Mr Cruz made his appearance, he should have done some research into what this conference was all about, and what the sensibilities of the participants were. If he disagreed so vehemently with them, he shouldn't have agreed to be their keynote speaker. From the article, it doesn't sound like they were being anti-Semitic. Their alliance is of Christians, and these are PROMINENT Christian leaders in the Middle East. These are people that play a role in the Middle East.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yes, that is why he is #2 at this point in the game, just ahead of Ben Carson.

That guy Rand, is the one you need to worry about.
Why would I worry about Rand, you must believe I am a Party Faithful such as yourself? The only side I am on is the American side and dislike both Parties as the corrupt entities they are today. Personally I would Love it if their were no Parties, my guess is half of those in office today would not be able to be elected if they had to stand on their own Merits without people voting straight Party Lines like little sheeple to get enough votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies