Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 06:51 PM

1,275 posts, read 1,932,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Illegal immigration and corporate profits are two different issue. Funny though those who defend illegal aliens in our country are the first ones who demonize the latter but defend their illegal slaves to remain here to make their corporate profits even higher. Something is wrong with this picture and it is pure hypocricy on their part. Both illegal immigration and outsourcing are hurting American job opportunities. But again those defending illegal aliens in our country will only talk about the latter but not the former. Hmm. I don't know of many who want to kill poor people and funny again that they don't refer to them as illegal aliens of which they are. It's not our responsibility to be the employment agency of the world so foreigners can feed their families. They need to take it up with their own governments.
No, sir, illegal immigration and corporate profits are not two different issues--they are intertwined quite a bit. You even state that yourself in the text I colored in red. I lived in San Diego for 12 years in the 80s--and saw with my own eyes the border patrol officers taking a blind eye to crossers because it was citrus picking season. I have seen corporate farms in southern California hire hundreds of day laborers from across the border to harvest the crop. The California government officials also turned the other way during harvest season. THAT, sir, is the hypocrisy here.

Old 09-15-2014, 08:23 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
how DARE we protect our borders!
who do we think we are?

I love the sarcasm.

Old 09-15-2014, 08:42 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Mexico has a long standing history of refusing to recognize US sovereignty over the Southwest.

What business is it of Mexico how we secure our borders? Mexico should worry about Mexico ... and believe me, Sr. Pena Nieto has plenty to worry about in that regards.
Maybe he just needs a good distraction. Now, if he could just stick one thumb up his butt and stick his other thumb in his mouth, then just alternate .........

Old 09-15-2014, 09:23 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
No, sir, illegal immigration and corporate profits are not two different issues--they are intertwined quite a bit. You even state that yourself in the text I colored in red. I lived in San Diego for 12 years in the 80s--and saw with my own eyes the border patrol officers taking a blind eye to crossers because it was citrus picking season. I have seen corporate farms in southern Caljifornia hire hundreds of day laborers from across the border to harvest the crop. The California government officials also turned the other way during harvest season. THAT, sir, is the hypocrisy here.
The point is that the pro-illegals always try to change the subject. If we object to illegal immigration they turn the subject to well what about.....you name it. I'm not saying that companies don't hire illegal aliens but they are less likely to be big corporations that do it. I don't see the hypocricy in high officials looking away. The hypocricy would be complaining about illegal aliens and yet hiring them. The hypocricy that I pointed out is that bleeding heart liberals and ethnocentrics harp about businesses hiring illegal aliens and profiting off of them but yet they don't want these illegals to be removed but allowed to stay instead and continue to increase the profits of those who hire them. Now that's hypocricy!

Old 09-15-2014, 09:31 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Kid is the correct handle, children resort to name calling even when a discussion did not include them.

Let me clear this up for the adults here, you can go do whatever it is you do while thinking up something childish to say:
I did not bash the person they made the statement that most Muslims in American would agree with killing others if they would not convert. I told them to proved their evidence or show us the location of where they pulled their information from.
I posted to a poster on this thread after they stated that people attempting to cross our border should be shot, that includes women and children.

Ok, that should bring everyone up to speed when it comes to the Kids' comments, and as for you Kid, you should stick to what you know and are good at, which is your problem to figure out what that is, darned if I can tell what it is maybe the Kaos it the thing, but first you need to learn to spell it.
None of your post changes the fact that you said it was typical of conservatives to condone killing children. It was a supremely dumb thing to say, made even more stupid when you required proof for a very similar accusation from someone else in another thread. Insult me all you want. Doesn't change the facts.

Old 09-16-2014, 06:58 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
None of your post changes the fact that you said it was typical of conservatives to condone killing children. It was a supremely dumb thing to say, made even more stupid when you required proof for a very similar accusation from someone else in another thread. Insult me all you want. Doesn't change the facts.
Maybe you should go re-read the posts and try reading slower this time, all you have to do is read my and A's posts.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Ah, the last resort of one who knows he is idiotically wrong in his stance. Trying to insult anyone who dares to disagree with him. Insults from you cause me to consider the source, since you so approve of allowing criminals free access across the border only to be countered by your huffing and puffing as a deterrent. Especially since you know that our government will do nothing.

In summation, your protests amount to nothing, as do your claims.
Interesting that you obviously attempted to use a deleted post to attempt another juvenile attack on me, someone must have not liked what you posted. Funny to watch someone claim they are being attacked for their own words and put on the faux outrage, righties really do have issues.

Know what Jay, this discussion is done, you obviously have nothing to add here and come to think of it I can not recall a single thread you have ever had anything to add but your hate. You will not see me wasting another moment of my time on you on this board, neither to read your "stuff" or reply to it. Now make the usual claim that a person is running away from you because they find you too full of it to bother with anymore, isn't that what all righties do when others tell them that they now have made another Ignore list. I wonder how many that is by now, my guess is the number is up there.

Good luck with your many issues.
Bye Bye, Jay

Old 09-16-2014, 07:18 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Yes, we already know you have no problem shooting women and children, or more like getting someone else to do it for you. Typical Con.
It's coming to that if that's what it takes to take care of business.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:32 AM

939 posts, read 795,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Did I miss something here. Maybe if the President of Mexico would help provide jobs to his people, this problem of protecting the border wouldn't be an issue. Plus, who the hell does he think he is, with telling us how to protect our border. Illegals in Mexico from other countries get prison time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
MEXICO CITY – Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto says Texas' decision to deploy National Guard troops along the border is "unpleasant" and "reprehensible."

Last month's deployment had previously drawn Mexico's ire. It says the border should not be militarized and issues should be solved jointly.

Mexican president condemns Texas' decision to deploy National Guard along border | Fox News
Are you sure the title isn't "American President condemns Texas decision to deploy National Guard along border"? Afterall, letting illegals in suits Obamas agenda.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:42 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
So over in the thread about peaceful Muslims you bash someone who said that most Muslims condone killing people who disagree with Islam and challenged him to produce proof. Now here you are saying it's typical for conservatives to have no problem killing women and children. What a hypocrite.
Quote:
Maybe you should go re-read the posts and try reading slower this time, all you have to do is read my and A's posts.
Seems pretty clear:

Quote:
Yes, we already know you have no problem shooting women and children, or more like getting someone else to do it for you. Typical Con.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies