Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Regret Voting For Barack Obama?
Yes, I regret voting for Barack Obama 36 40.91%
No, I do not regret my vote for Barack Obama 52 59.09%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 05:44 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,238,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
I voted for Obama in 2008 because he wasn't Bush, and because Sarah Palin was... um... herself. I decided at the last minute to vote for Obama in 2012 because I didn't really see any difference in platforms between Obama and Romney, outside of the latter repealing Obamacare and... um... fixing everything magically by closing loopholes. Plus, I thought (and still do) think that the Republicans were a bit nuts at the time.

I think today I'd say voting for Obama is like electing to drill a hole in your non-writing hand, as opposed to electing to drill a hole in the hand that you write with. It's okay - being the President of the United States is hard, and while I think Obama is well-intentioned, he's probably better suited for the liberal think tank sphere than being the executive of the country. But I'm not sure who is suited for being President nowadays.
Sarah Palin did not run for president.....Will you liberals just stop looking for an excuse as to why you voted for that idiot in the whit house now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2014, 05:47 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,238,439 times
He is going to bomb a few jeeps......No war has ever been won without boots on the ground...

Old 09-14-2014, 06:08 AM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
I thought he was a stooge then and still do. The idiots wanted him, the idiots got him.
.....and we're all dealing with the consequences.

Old 09-14-2014, 06:22 AM

215 posts, read 182,308 times
Never did.

Old 09-14-2014, 06:28 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,586,016 times
I believe in Obama - I beleive he is a stupid idiot that hates america and that is what i believe in him.

I believe that he loves the perks and prestige and vacations and golfing of being president, but does not like the job.

I believe that he is a big fat liar, secretive, from his birth certificate, to his secret Islam religion and love of Islam (you see how he talks about it in wonderful words) and his sleeping on the job when Bengahzi attack happened.

I beleive that he is running the country as a philosopher, an ideologue, with teachings of the america-hater rev wright, and malcolmX, and saul alinsky, all who hate america.

I believe that he wants to destroy america from within, and make it equal to a third world country, as shown by his apollogy tour after benghazi and other places.

I belive he is a loser, and even though white people voted for him, some black people still call us a racist because forever they will adore and worship their black messiah and call you a racist if you even say one peep against this traitor and loser.

And I also believe moochelle obama is possibly secretly a man based on for one - how he looks, body type, etc. and another article that i read about which describes that it has the body of a man and the rumors about obama visiting the bathhouse, hence getting the name Bathhouse Barry. I am on the fence about this but it could be a real possibility. But, who would marry such an ugly woman with an ugly face and ugly spirit except one who looks like a man, which is Obama's type.

Old 09-14-2014, 06:40 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,586,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami3 View Post
The people who "regret" voting for President Obama probably never voted for him in the first place!
Notice how the poll doesn't reflect the opinions here!
Yeah where is the poll question for "I did NOT vote for Obama and I'm glad I did"

That would be my vote.

They have been interviewing Romney on tv and he really looks presidential and dignified. He is the example of someone I would be pleased to vote for and to respect.

Also, there was a pic of Moochie O-crap-ma and the former First LADY - Mrs Bush ,, the two of them were sitting together, the pose Moochie gave was her pointing her finger to her hair and the way she was sitting was leaning forward, legs posted out, while Mrs Bush was sitting there totally different body language, sitting like a lady, quietly, respectfully.

Amazing what body language can show you.

Old 09-14-2014, 06:55 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Lightbulb Here's what I find so amusing...

Before he even took office almost six years ago, the GOP's leaders got together and made a firm decision to do everything in their power to make his administration a failure. I think whoever it was who leaked this conspiracy to the press is a patriot, btw.

Subsequent events have shown that the sheeplike Pubs in congress have followed the party's blueprint to the letter. They march in lockstep to the drumbeat of their radical right wing. And in doing so, have caused much damage to the USA, particularly in recovering from the Great Bush Recession of 2008.

And they all mindlessly repeat the mantra, "All he can do is blame Bush."

Dumb, but amusing.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:40 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
The number of people who benefit from his policy clearly out number those who don't, and they of course, have good thing to say about him. That include many groups from welfare recipients to illegals to ACA beneficiary, etc., etc.

The future does not look good for the Republicans, as the Democrats have found ways to entice the entitled
masses.
Kind of like the Roman Circus, bribe and divert the masses in an attempt to pretend everything is fine.

Remember what happened to the Roman Empire.

Old 09-14-2014, 09:05 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Sarah Palin did not run for president.....Will you liberals just stop looking for an excuse as to why you voted for that idiot in the whit house now...
but you see they have to make excuses as to why they voted for obama, because he has done such a lousy job as president. but since he is an "historic figure", and because he is a progressive ideologue they are going to support him no matter what at this point.

Old 09-14-2014, 09:14 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
"Do You Still Believe In Barack Obama?"

Now convinced he is a hologram.

The nobel peace prize was the first clue.

When the media annointed him a great orator and it became apparent no one really knew what he meant without the great imagination of his media spinners, the fix was on.

Receiving a transparency award from OMB Watch in a private ceremony sans media was another hint.

All the unbelievably poor financial, economic and political decisons finally capped it, Obama could not be real, he defies earthly logic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies