Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2014, 09:47 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,949,056 times

Advertisements

^^^^^
How nice finn you support a tyrant, who would even deny it for those who use it for medicinal purposes as a safer alternative! Color me suprised!

I suppose you would support the following story as well (and you can GOOGLE it because I'm not doing your job for you).... I saw this on our local news in the morning a week or so ago. An Iowa man with terminal cancer was facing life in prison for growing 71 cannabis plants. He was using the plants to extract the oil which is said to help with cancer. His son and wife were also facing prison time too for their involvement. Prior to the sentencing he was NOT allowed to reference his illness and use it as his defense. At any rate at his sentencing he told the judge why he was growing the plants, and said had he not done so to utilize the plants for the oil, he would have been dead already. The judge, instead gave he, his wife, and son probation, instead of prison sentences. He is appealing, and now due to his state's ridiculous law is being forced to looking at relocating to Oregon to obtain it legally! While I commend the judge for being lenient, and only slapping him with probation, I still find it ludicrous that it came to this guy potentially spending the rest of his life dying from a terminal illness because of our GOD DAMNED CANNABIS LAWS!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2014, 10:02 AM

24,869 posts, read 24,329,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That's the argument they used in Holland, but the exact opposite happened. The number of crime families jumped from 3 to 93 very quickly and they brought all kinds of crime with them.
No it did not, I've already supplied links with factual data that you ignored and blew off

Old 09-17-2014, 10:34 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,700,446 times
Quote:
You don't seem mellow. You seem angry, irritable and on the edge.

OH REALY how wrong you are.. if any body is on the edge it is you and your wantabe dictator leader ship!!! any person condoning Saudi Arabia's methods for none violent crimes as punishment is one sick individual.. Saudi Arabia is a brutal barbaric society that chops people heads off for blasphemy and beats people up to 500 lashes for drinking alcohol or using drugs.. if were not for all the oil they have nobody not one western country would even deal with them, in fact they would be considered no better than the Taliban.. when the oil runs out they will fight each other like the rabid dogs they are..

and as for calling me a gun grabber people can have all the guns they want.. just don't shoot me with em..

Last edited by cruxan; 09-17-2014 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: added y for yeast

Old 09-17-2014, 10:40 AM

Quote:
I already explained it. It attracts organized crime, who bring all kinds of crime with them: hard drugs, extortion, human trafficking, theft, burglaries, murder, robberies etc. This is what happened in Holland.

fix you're needle its stuck in the groove again.. more bs propaganda spinning round and round.. could you tell me where is all the organized crime associated with alcohol after it was legalized??? same applies to pot , if it is legalized in all 50 states 99 percent of the crime will go the way of the dodo bird just like it did with alcohol..

Old 09-17-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
OH REALY how wrong you are.. if any body is on the edge it is you and your wantabe dictator leader ship!!! any person condoning Saudi Arabia's methods for none violent crimes as punishment is one sick individual.. Saudi Arabia is a brutal barbaric society that chops people heads off for blasphemy and beats people up to 500 lashes for drinking alcohol or using drugs.. if were not for all the oil they have nobody not one western countrie would even deal with them, in fact they would be considered no better than the Taliban.. when the oil runs out they will fight each other like the rabid dogs they are..

and as for calling me a gun grabber people can have all the guns they want.. just don't shoot me with em..

Hey cruxan, I'm a firm believer in legalization of cannabis, and a firm supporter of the 2nd Amendment, LOL! At any rate, places like Saudi Arabia are about as a**backward as you can get! I certainly hope we would never try to emulate that country, or any like it.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,894,851 times
Quote:
it was red wine, a friend and a game of quarters
We call that above walking with nature. lol then there is Cabo Wabo....I have to choose my friend nite out carefully.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I think there will, in fact, be unintended consequences of legalizing marijuana. Those with a propensity to be "pot-heads" will no longer have an incentive to be anything other than a "pot head." How could that possibly be good for America?
believe me its not the pot heads destroying America, its the politicians.. did alcohol a way more potent and dangerous drug destroy America when it was legalized??? sure some will abuse pot and booze and other drugs but they are the minority..

Old 09-17-2014, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Hey cruxan, I'm a firm believer in legalization of cannabis, and a firm supporter of the 2nd Amendment, LOL! At any rate, places like Saudi Arabia are about as a**backward as you can get! I certainly hope we would never try to emulate that country, or any like it.
me too^^^^.. Saudi Arabia is no better than the Taliban they just have a lot of oil,, wait till it runs out then the real Saudi Arabia will emerge.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
believe me its not the pot heads destroying America, its the politicians.. did alcohol a way more potent and dangerous drug destroy America when it was legalized??? sure some will abuse pot and booze and other drugs but they are the minority..

The politicians (on both sides of the aisle) as well as the banksters, and the rest of their corporate cronies who grease their palms.

Old 09-17-2014, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
We call that above walking with nature. lol then there is Cabo Wabo....I have to choose my friend nite out carefully.

it was a long time ago at a beach party, never touched the red wine after that night ever again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies