Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 10:19 PM

1,245 posts, read 923,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Let me put it in a way that hopefully you can understand...Debating with AGW deniers is on a par with arguing with flat earthers.
You just lost the argument yet AGAIN, by repeating something a known liar has said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mih2chRdhto
It is the same outlandish claims by the usual liars consistently, and yet these are the ones you regurgitate lies, and hyperbole from, over and over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2014, 06:07 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Science deniers are such scientifically illiterate idiots.

My scientifically literate geology course taught me Earth goes through cycles of warming+cooling.

Earth has been a ball of magma and a snowball and everything in between.

Anthropogenic climate change is BS advocated by moneyed interests, you can defend it all you want but you're still a fool for doing so.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:24 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,791,004 times
Quote:
Considering the amount of anti AGW articles they print, actually Forbes is part of the AGW denier media..... By the way I do not consider the UN, NOAA or NASA biased, although I understand that climate conspiracy theorists do.

There is no debate...A debate happens between two knowledgeable individuals, or groups of people.
So you equate Skeptical Science blog with Forbes Magazine?

Further demonstration that you are just another mind numb robot, unable to judge the merit of the argument versus the argument's adherence to your left wing agenda.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:36 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,791,004 times
Quote:
Actually it is not growing....The Antarctic ice cap is melting at a rate faster than anything ever seen before. Glaciers in northern Antarctic Peninsula melting faster than ever despite increased snowfall, Welsh scientist warns - Wales Online
So you quote a newspaper article as truth ... Have Professor Neil Glasser's newspaper interview been published and peer reviewed?

I continue to be amazed at what a hypocrite you are. If I were to cite a newspaper article, you and your fellow chihuahuas would snap and yap and make the same accusations that I make regarding your side.

I dont feel like searching for my self. I have to ask. Who funds Professor Neil Glasser? If you had any intellectual honesty at all, you might consider the source. Betting you wont.

Old 09-22-2014, 07:34 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
AGW types are just tools of the hype.

Old 09-22-2014, 12:08 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Then knock it off with all the chemtrailing already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78rKNoR4T0w
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies