Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 08:58 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
And who started this operation?
Bush, then he stopped it. Why did Obama start it up again...so he could show Bush how to r e a l l y do it right?

Does F&F count as an Obama success?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 09:20 PM

433 posts, read 290,878 times
After the boy king leaves office Holder will be put on trial for F&F.

Old 09-30-2014, 09:29 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Bush, then he stopped it. Why did Obama start it up again...so he could show Bush how to r e a l l y do it right?

Does F&F count as an Obama success?
Obama did not start it up again.

Old 10-01-2014, 10:49 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Obama did not start it up again.
Happened under his watch, so yes it is his fault. You claim everything that happened on the Bush watch wasa his fault. So if you have any actual facts that it was not Obamas fault, lets see them.

Worship does not count.

Old 10-01-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Happened under his watch, so yes it is his fault. You claim everything that happened on the Bush watch wasa his fault. So if you have any actual facts that it was not Obamas fault, lets see them.

Worship does not count.
Do you have proof of your assertions?

I have never claimed everything that happens on a President's watch is their fault. For instance I wouldn't claim that the 9/11/2001 attack was Bush's fault.

No evidence has been produced or discovered even coming close to indicating that Obama ordered Fast & Furious or approved of the tactics used. Until there is some evidence I will stick my assertion that Obama did not start it up again. It does require worship, just appreciation for the American Justice system.

Old 10-01-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Do you have proof of your assertions?

I have never claimed everything that happens on a President's watch is their fault. For instance I wouldn't claim that the 9/11/2001 attack was Bush's fault.

No evidence has been produced or discovered even coming close to indicating that Obama ordered Fast & Furious or approved of the tactics used. Until there is some evidence I will stick my assertion that Obama did not start it up again. It does require worship, just appreciation for the American Justice system.
No, it does require worship on your part. Most actual leaders will acknowledge at least some responsibility
for what happens when they are in overall charge. Not your hero, in his case the buck stops anywhere but with him. Especially when his primary information source is the media and he never knows about anything unless it is in the media.

BTW, many of the leaders of your party do claim that 9/11/01 was the fault of Bush. Just as they claim that 9/11/12 could not possibly have been Obamas fault, even though he was just as much in charge as Bush was on his 9/11. It is a shame that all to many assign blame based on politic, just as they make excuses for others in similar circumstances.

BTW, there are numerous examples of Obama ignoring this justice system you so admire to pursue his own illegal agenda.

Old 10-02-2014, 03:11 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Holder would be the ultimate jail house lawyer.
Hmmm...is he not already?

Old 10-02-2014, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
No, it does require worship on your part. Most actual leaders will acknowledge at least some responsibility
for what happens when they are in overall charge. Not your hero, in his case the buck stops anywhere but with him. Especially when his primary information source is the media and he never knows about anything unless it is in the media.

BTW, many of the leaders of your party do claim that 9/11/01 was the fault of Bush. Just as they claim that 9/11/12 could not possibly have been Obamas fault, even though he was just as much in charge as Bush was on his 9/11. It is a shame that all to many assign blame based on politic, just as they make excuses for others in similar circumstances.

BTW, there are numerous examples of Obama ignoring this justice system you so admire to pursue his own illegal agenda.
Your attempt to turn a simple statement of fact into a personnel attack against me does not alter the simple fact that neither Holder nor Obama were involved in reviving gun-walking operations as occurred with Fast & Furious. There is also no evidence that either of them approved of or were aware of the tactics used in Fast & Furious.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:31 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Your attempt to turn a simple statement of fact into a personnel attack against me does not alter the simple fact that neither Holder nor Obama were involved in reviving gun-walking operations as occurred with Fast & Furious. There is also no evidence that either of them approved of or were aware of the tactics used in Fast & Furious.
You're probably correct, since Obama has said, in the majority of cases of new issues/breaking news ("scandals") that he learns what's going on in the country is from the news.

Old 10-02-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Your attempt to continue to promote your personal opinion , a lie btw, as a fact is just plain denial. Additionally they were in the chain of power and responsible for the actions of those who work for them, thus making them the responsible ones. It is even worse if they actually had no knowledge of what was going on with their employees.

Since you have no actual facts on the subject and I doubt you are included in the national security meetings, you really have no defense for your personal gods in this case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies