Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 10:41 PM

32,067 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty Above All Else View Post
Riots with Moltov Coccktails..

We are not scare of anything, we just understand the world is a unsafe and unpredictable place and understand the threats we face and might face.

Its because they live with a world of self imposed ignorance and denial...
You are absolutely scared. Yes, the world is unsafe and unpredictable, but so what. Some live in fear where they have to have a gun to protect themselves while most don't even care about guns.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:45 PM

1,889 posts, read 2,199,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Sorry, I am not as paranoid as you. If they are not inside my home then why would I shoot them.
Lol, paranoid? Anti-gunners and their name calling: "paranoid," "nuts," "radicals," etc, etc... Listen, it appears you are an anti-gunner, and that's fine, but please use some of that liberal "common sense" you guys love to ramble on about and think for a moment, rather than reacting with an emotional response or resorting to name calling. I am simply stating the facts; a cheap drywall facing will not protect you against most firearm rounds, especially those fired from a rifle (I must've learned that one in engineering school), and if you cannot see that as a potential reason to need to use deadly force against an assailant who is outside your home, there is not much else that can be said to sway your opinion.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:45 PM

Quote:
We are not paranoid.

How are we paranoid for stating a basic fact, rifle rounds can and will over penetrate a house..That is not paranoid that is a fact and your calling it name does not change it.

So if they are outside of your house shooting into it, trying to kill you, you would not defend yourself?

If they are outside of your house setting fire to it, you would not stop them with force?

Please keep going on.
You are most certainly paranoid. How many people are setting a fire to your house. And how many are shooting into you house lol Can you please give me the statistics on this.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:46 PM

19,758 posts, read 22,661,296 times
Quote:
No, if they are threat you have the right to defend yourself...

I does not matter on yard or porch or doorway..
Yeah but no- there is a guy in Missoula MT that is in deep doo-doo because of this very train of thought. Your opinion of a threat doesn't give you the right to take another life.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:48 PM

433 posts, read 290,878 times
Quote:
You are absolutely scared. Yes, the world is unsafe and unpredictable, but so what. Some live in fear where they have to have a gun to protect themselves while most don't even care about guns.
So taking action to reduce or prevent risk or loss is "paranoia"?

Do you have insurance? If so you are "paranoid".

Do you have a Fire alarm? If so you are paranoid".

This name calling is all you have, to take some non existent "morally superiority" high ground that does not exist.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Yeah but no- there is a guy in Missoula MT that is in deep doo-doo because of this very train of thought. Your opinion of a threat doesn't give you the right to take another life.
German kid case right? He will get off as he should...

Old 09-28-2014, 10:52 PM

Quote:
So taking action to reduce or prevent risk or loss is "paranoia"?

Do you have insurance? If so you are "paranoid".

Do you have a Fire alarm? If so you are paranoid".

This name calling is all you have, to take some non existent "morally superiority" high ground that does not exist.
What name calling...paranoia....lol really. Ok, that is not name calling. It's called the truth as I see it.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:55 PM

Quote:
You are most certainly paranoid. How many people are setting a fire to your house. And how many are shooting into you house lol Can you please give me the statistics on this.
Alot of people

Swedesboro man indicted on attempted murder, arson charges | NJ.com

Teen facing attempted murder, arson charges after fire at Woodbr - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Man charged with attempted murder, arson goes to grand jury - Independent Mail

Law student charged with arson, attempted murder to fight extradition - San Antonio Express-News

The Day - State adds attempted-murder charge to Norwich arson case | News from southeastern Connecticut

Youth charged with arson, attempted murder - Washington Times

So just because my house has not been set on fire or shot at yet, therefore it has not happened yet?

So if something has not happened yet it never will?

Old 09-28-2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
What name calling...paranoia....lol really. Ok, that is not name calling. It's called the truth as I see it.
Paranoia has the following definition..

A mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

So as you see it has nothing to do with fear...Once again wrong.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:58 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
It is very possible to defend against....Never go outside, hide behind armed guards and wait to be taken down by your own men and nation...

OR

Obey the Constitution and do not become a tyrant...

Their choice.

"How much is too much"..Easy it never was, is or every will be "too much" freedom, liberty or choice ever..And those that say such lies are people hell bent on ruling and subjection of the American people if not all of humanity.

Who is this Gunlover everyone keeps calling me?
Who will interpret this constitution that needs to be obeyed?...................You????????

You are and always will be the reincarnation of Gunlover because you are just as bat crap crazy, patriotic, revolutionary as he was and say exactly the same things.

Answer me the question I asked, and I'll call you Sally if you want me to...or anything you want.
One more time........

Who will interpret this constitution that needs to be obeyed?...................You????????

You must think you are the final arbitor of constitutional law as you are convinced that it's not being followed and are proclaiming it over and over in pretty much every thread you post. Where did you get your constitutional law chops? What school? Or was it out behind the outhouse or late at night under a kerosene lamp, in your bunker?

What makes you the constitutional authority that trumps the SCOTUS?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies