Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 02:28 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,810,759 times

Advertisements

Imagine if Gore wasn't cheated out of his presidency by the Bush mafia...

ISIS would not exist. Saddam killed any extremists in his country. The economy would be thriving because debt levels would not have been inflated with trillions more. Unemployment would be in check. Thousands of US soldiers would still be alive, as well as hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civillians.

Yes, Bush gave us the gift that just keeps on giving... hello ISIS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2014, 02:31 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
"If".

I don't play "what if" games.

Old 10-02-2014, 02:49 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times
Instead, we can all just thank him for his numerous contributions to society. Allow me to do the honors:

"Thank you, Al Gore, for inventing the Internet. For this, you deserve a Nobel Prize, but alas, it went to another non-deserving person. But hey, at least you shed 170lbs of ugly fat since losing the election. No, I'm not talking about your diet -- I'm talking about your divorce! May the lights in your mansion never dim."

Old 10-02-2014, 02:49 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Imagine if Gore wasn't cheated out of his presidency by the Bush mafia...

ISIS would not exist. Saddam killed any extremists in his country. The economy would be thriving because debt levels would not have been inflated with trillions more. Unemployment would be in check. Thousands of US soldiers would still be alive, as well as hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civillians.

Yes, Bush gave us the gift that just keeps on giving... hello ISIS.
You are truly delusional. Bush won fair and square. Gore would have been a disaster just like comrade obama is. Your entire premise is completely false, but dream on.
The country would be booming and in great shape had Mitt won, but people wanted a cool guy, no matter how corrupt and incompetent he may be...

Old 10-02-2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Instead, we can all just thank him for his numerous contributions to society. Allow me to do the honors:

"Thank you, Al Gore, for inventing the Internet. For this, you deserve a Nobel Prize, but alas, it went to another non-deserving person. But hey, at least you shed 170lbs of ugly fat since losing the election. No, I'm not talking about your diet -- I'm talking about your divorce! May the lights in your mansion never dim."
Typical Republican nastiness...

Old 10-02-2014, 02:52 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times
Well imagine if Roosevelt and Johnson didn't subject our grandchildren to trillions in Unfunded mandates....

Old 10-02-2014, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
You are truly delusional. Bush won fair and square. Gore would have been a disaster just like comrade obama is. Your entire premise is completely false, but dream on.
The country would be booming and in great shape had Mitt won, but people wanted a cool guy, no matter how corrupt and incompetent he may be...
No, YOU are delusional, Bush only won because brother Jeb cooked the books, and Obama would never have gotten into office if Gore has not been cheated. Hey, becha 10k that rich boy Mitt would have made things even better... for the 1%ers!

Old 10-02-2014, 02:55 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
"If".

I don't play "what if" games.

He still got ya!

Old 10-02-2014, 02:59 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times
Quote:
Typical Republican nastiness...
Only one problem.......I'm not a Republican.

I hate both sides equally, and your response is a perfect reason why. You've been programmed to think that someone who speaks ill of Gore/Obama/Pelosi, et al, MUST BE a Republican. But things aren't always as they seem.

Politicians are the lowest form of life on the planet. They deserve any nastiness they have coming to them.

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
No, YOU are delusional, Bush only won because brother Jeb cooked the books, and Obama would never have gotten into office if Gore has not been cheated. Hey, becha 10k that rich boy Mitt would have made things even better... for the 1%ers!
And now we have gone to tin foil land.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies