Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2014, 11:18 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yuck, I hate younger men. Why an older women would want sex with a 17 year old is beyond me. He has no idea what he is doing. He just wants to get off. Give me an older man any day who actually knows what a woman likes.
He may not know what he is doing, but you can't make that thing go down if you beat it with a stick.. You can teach technique but you can't teach a permanent erection.. Youth wins out every time...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2014, 11:25 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yuck, I hate younger men. Why an older women would want sex with a 17 year old is beyond me. He has no idea what he is doing. He just wants to get off. Give me an older man any day who actually knows what a woman likes.
I don't know any women who like younger men. A year or two perhaps but it's seen as roughly the same age.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:31 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
He may not know what he is doing, but you can't make that thing go down if you beat it with a stick.. You can teach technique but you can't teach a permanent erection.. Youth wins out every time...

Maybe for you but definitely not for me. Who the heck wants a permanent erection from a young kid who just wants to get their rocks off. Sex is way more than having a permanent erection. Don't you know that.

Old 10-04-2014, 11:34 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I'm sort of embarrassed for the those grown women to be converting with a 16 yr old boy..... I mean really... LOL.... it's embarrassing as hell... what.. they can't handle a grown up man.... they need a little boy..... boys are fine... they are what they are.. but damn... I certainly couldn't imagine being with a 16 yr old girl..... she'd be like an infant in her intellect and how she dealt with me and the rest of the world....... truly embarrassing... that's the only thing that comes to mind...

Old 10-04-2014, 11:39 PM

1,259 posts, read 828,746 times
Really? Is sex such an intellectual experience for you? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm sort of embarrassed for the those grown women to be converting with a 16 yr old boy..... I mean really... LOL.... it's embarrassing as hell... what.. they can't handle a grown up man.... they need a little boy..... boys are fine... they are what they are.. but damn... I certainly couldn't imagine being with a 16 yr old girl..... she'd be like an infant in her intellect and how she dealt with me and the rest of the world....... truly embarrassing... that's the only thing that comes to mind...

Old 10-04-2014, 11:46 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_thoughts View Post
Really? Is sex such an intellectual experience for you? LOL
No... not really...... Not sure why you seem to be following me around the forum and contradicting me... but hey... if that makes you feel good have at it....

Old 10-04-2014, 11:56 PM

I dont follow you bud, I just read your comment and it seemed funny. LOL Sex and intellect? LOL Who cares? Sure, you'd pass on a hot 16 year old girl in favor of an ugly 50 years old librarian... Sure lol

(Sorry to all hot librarians our there that I just offended by stereotyping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
No... not really...... Not sure why you seem to be following me around the forum and contradicting me... but hey... if that makes you feel good have at it....

Old 10-05-2014, 12:07 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_thoughts View Post
I dont follow you bud, I just read your comment and it seemed funny. LOL Sex and intellect? LOL Who cares? Sure, you'd pass on a hot 16 year old girl in favor of an ugly 50 years old librarian... Sure lol

(Sorry to all hot librarians our there that I just offended by stereotyping)
Isnt that the truth..

I have a friend of my sons that hits on me all the time.. if only I was single and they were just a few years older.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:27 AM

302 posts, read 196,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Isnt that the truth..

I have a friend of my sons that hits on me all the time.. if only I was single and they were just a few years older.
You should tell you husband that.

And exactly how "old" is your son's friend?

I swear this thread is something else. There are opinions here I didn't think many people seriously held.

Last edited by Logical Paradox; 10-05-2014 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: grammar fix

Old 10-05-2014, 12:35 AM

I love to see that "holier than thou" attitude in this thread. So hypocritical. lol
Everybody loves youth, people try to look younger not older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical Paradox View Post
You should tell you husband that.

And exactly how "old" is your son's friend?

I swear this thread is something else. There are opinions here I didn't think many people seriously held.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies