Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 08:38 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times

Advertisements

Christina Ayala was charged with eight counts of fraudulent voting, 10 counts of primary or enrollment violations and one count of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

According to the release, fraudulent voting is a felony punishable by not less than one year or more than two years in prison and a fine of $300 to $500 per count. Primary or enrollment violations and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence are class D felonies carrying a maximum prison sentence of up to five years per count.

It's always the Cover-Up that is the most serious. She tampered with evidence to try and Cover-Up the voting violations ...... these are not "accidents", they are Felony offenses. I strongly suspect that there will be less of these when they actually throw these people in jail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 08:43 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Perfect solution, voter ID!

The Democrats won't go for that because the dead and illegals can't get voter ID.

Old 10-07-2014, 08:53 AM

11,768 posts, read 10,260,372 times
How would a voter ID card have stopped or prevented this case from happening? When I went to vote I had to show my state ID, but I could have registered to vote at any address (or multiple) if I was so inclined. Unless the people clamoring for voter ID laws actually mean something completely different I fail to see the great big "aha!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
This is a string of Voter Fraud and Suppression that the DNC engages in. Some Rep as well. Remember the poll worker in Detroit?

Black Panthers with night sticks in a Philly vote facility. SUIU Beating up Conservatives?

This is getting messy for Dem's and they will pay the price at the polls.
That's called voter intimidation and is illegal. An example of voter fraud would be this case or the case from 2004 where poll workers rigged the recount.

Ohio poll workers convicted - Los Angeles Times

Old 10-07-2014, 08:55 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Blah-blah-blah.

Did you hear the one about the lady running for attorney general in Arkansas?

A real doozy.

"Leslie Rutledge, the Republican candidate for Attorney General in Arkansas, has been discovered to have been registered to vote in multiple states in addition to Arkansas, and even voted by absentee ballot in Arkansas' general election in November of 2008 --- after she had registered to vote in Washington D.C. [PDF] in July of the same year."

GOP Furious That Arkansas' Republican AG Candidate Removed From Voting Rolls After Confirmation of Multi-State Registration, Voting | The BRAD BLOG

Or, how about the lady from South Dakota?

SD Senate candidate loses primary, arrested for election fraud the next day ? RT USA

Here's the thing. No one has said that there is NO fraud. What has been said, repeatedly, is that the fraud that does occur is statistically insignificant.

And, despite the cases noted above, that is likely true.

Based on the sample size above, small though it may be, it seems pretty clear that based on simple math, it is the R's that cannot be trusted by a statistically significant margin.
You might want to re-think your thesis.
Really? Then why are the Democrats fighting voter ID and the Republicans in favor of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The Democrats won't go for that because the dead and illegals can't get voter ID.
(Well, illegals can. Even though they are now called "undocumented", they can get any documents they want and can afford on their nearest street corner.)

Old 10-07-2014, 09:57 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
Odd thing when cases like this pop up. What does one hope to accomplish by voting in multiple districts? It's not as if that extra vote when mixed in with a couple hundred, or even a couple of dozen others for that matter would make any sort of statistical difference. Maybe people are just too dumb to realize that and they (rarely) attempt it anyway?
When there are a few hundred of you doing it together & it's applied to a local level election, it can matter quite a bit.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:44 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
She's a New England liberal. Someone...anyone...please ask me if I'm surprised that this woman is lying, cheating scum.
Then there's Robert Monroe of Shorewood, Wisconsin, a registered Republican. He was accused of voting multiple X in the recalls of Walker and Darling. He voted in his own name, his son's name and his girl friend's sons name. He also voted in both Wisconsin and Indiana in the 2012 presidential election. He claimed temporary amnesia.

Voter fraud is not a partisan issue. I have no idea why anyone would not embrace voter ID and be done with this silly distraction.

Old 10-07-2014, 11:21 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Christina Ayala was charged with eight counts of fraudulent voting, 10 counts of primary or enrollment violations and one count of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.

According to the release, fraudulent voting is a felony punishable by not less than one year or more than two years in prison and a fine of $300 to $500 per count. Primary or enrollment violations and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence are class D felonies carrying a maximum prison sentence of up to five years per count.

It's always the Cover-Up that is the most serious. She tampered with evidence to try and Cover-Up the voting violations ...... these are not "accidents", they are Felony offenses. I strongly suspect that there will be less of these when they actually throw these people in jail.
Exactly. Her crimes were deliberate. Her cover-up attempt was deliberate. She's going to jail.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:10 PM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Bridgeport State Rep. Christina Ayala arrested on 19 voting fraud charges

According to Democrats, voter fraud is a non-issue.

Like the old adage goes..."Never trust a guy who says 'trust me'......Democrats and liberals demonstrate once again why they are not to be trusted, EVER.
The dead have been voting for dems for years but, those dems on here won't recognize it.

Dem district get 110% voter responce.

100% of a district voted for the dem candidate.

At the 11th hour hundreds of votes turn up, for the dem.

The problem is when a dem wins in one of these districts and the state is dem controlled, the "investigation' finds nothing.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:33 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
How would a voter ID card have stopped or prevented this case from happening? When I went to vote I had to show my state ID, but I could have registered to vote at any address (or multiple) if I was so inclined. Unless the people clamoring for voter ID laws actually mean something completely different I fail to see the great big "aha!".

That's called voter intimidation and is illegal. An example of voter fraud would be this case or the case from 2004 where poll workers rigged the recount.

Ohio poll workers convicted - Los Angeles Times
Voter ID will 99% percent of the time solve most issue. Unless there are those intentional wish to fraud a election. The other way to be sure is have 2 forms of ID, others could include Military ID, SSN Card, a Bill from Utilities or a cell phone bill.

Your DL should reflect you home of record which is required in most DMV, At least in Florida, Texas and Arizona.ect rct.....

It will keep the honest people honest. I have voted for years and stood in many of a long line. DL or ID is the quickest way.

Now DL have a magnetic strip that that information is scanned at the time of voting.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:46 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,433,724 times
Quote:
Bridgeport State Rep. Christina Ayala arrested on 19 voting fraud charges

According to Democrats, voter fraud is a non-issue.

Like the old adage goes..."Never trust a guy who says 'trust me'......Democrats and liberals demonstrate once again why they are not to be trusted, EVER.
way to go, lets cherry pick a insignificant amount of fraud and use it to make sure we stop people we don't like from voting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies