Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2014, 10:09 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Oh, Christ. It appears you've went from slobbering over Barack Obama .....the Harvard Whiz Kid in the eyes of liberals....to slobbering over Hillary Clinton for reasons even you can't explain.

A college degree? Whoppee Do! Elected to the Senate? Whoopee Do! Secretary of State? Whoppee Do!

What are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS?!!!

You are fooling no one. You only have one step on the ladder to go to proclaiming your undying support for this morally and ethically corrupt empty dress. Why don't you just fess up for once instead of hiding behind the "if the Republicans blah blah blah" bull tripe?
MSNBC Chris Matthews who said of Hillary ....

"Let’s not forget, and I’ll be brutal, the reason she’s a US Senator, the reason she’s a candidate for President, the reason she may be a front runner, is that her husband messed around." is now saying...

"If you're watching, Madam Secretary, all three of us have brilliant ideas. All of us have great ideas. And I especially put myself in that group with Joan and David. We know how to do this, we’ll get you in there."

A MSNBC tingling Liberals who thinks he can control who is elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 11:21 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You are getting the cart before the horse IMO.

Hillary is just one more young, inexperienced, charismatic face away from being yet again the runner up in the DNC primaries.

I do agree with you though that H's track record looks downright Republican....not that the loyalists can see it though. She'll go out on the campaign trail and talk about helping workers (NAFTA supporter) and whatever other populist tripe she can serve up like "taking those big oil profits"...and how foreign policy shouldn't be bombing bwah hah hah hah.

If she wins it will be more of Bush 2.0 and Bush 3.0 (aka Obama).
YOUNG???? Have you seen her lately, she is far from young and I can say that since I am the same age. You must be in your 80s. LOL

Old 10-07-2014, 11:25 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times

Old 10-07-2014, 11:39 PM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
She will follow orders like Duhbya and Obama. I think she's the least ethical and moral of the three.
The election has already been decided so don't worry. We'll get another NWO toady... either Hillary or that fat sellout Christie or Jeb. The same agenda and the same puppet masters that control them.

Old 10-08-2014, 12:31 AM

That pic is scary---hang it on your front door for Halloween

Old 10-08-2014, 12:35 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Obama got elected. What credentials do you really need today?

Old 10-08-2014, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Obama got elected. What credentials do you really need today?
It's plain to see---none. It's all symbolism over substance. People will vote for Hillary just because they want to vote for the first woman president like they wanted to vote for the first black president. Really stupid.

Old 10-08-2014, 12:52 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
It really doesn't matter whether a dem or a rep win the presidential elections anymore. Those controlling the outcome pick who they want from both parties. That's who gets the nomination. I am betting we are looking Clinton vs Bush in 2016. They are both corrupt and will do as they are told. I will be voting for a third party candidate, irrespective of the knowledge that whoever I vote for can't win.

Old 10-08-2014, 01:06 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,460,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Several College Degrees, Elected to the Senate, Served as the Sec of State, that is as much as some of the candidates Cons have pushed time and time again, a good example is Ron Paul, accomplished nearly nothing in the entire time he spent in Washington yet to some he their savior. I am not a big fan of Hillary but if the GOP cannot learn from it's past mistakes I will back her in 2016.
Oh come on, you will back her in 2016 no matter who the Republican candidate is. Don't play coy. You've been on this forum for months and I have yet to see even one single slightly pro-Republican post from you.

It's true that Ron Paul doesn't have many accomplishments in government. But he has something that others don't: a different perspective.

If you're going to do the same old thing then you need a resume to show that you can do the same old thing better than all the other people who want to do the same old thing. If you're going to do something new, then you need to win on the strength of your ideas rather than the strength of your past history.

Hillary will not and never has done anything new. Hillary Clinton is an establishment politician right down the line. Always has been. She brings nothing fresh to the table. Consequently, she's going to have to show that she is more competent. She doesn't have the same option of saying "Let's try this and see how it works" that Ron Paul does. Ron Paul is the torchbearer for libertarians who have never had significant power to implement the types of policies they want. Hillary Clinton is the torchbearer for the establishment Democrats who will have been running things for a decade by the time she runs because while Obama may not have been elected until 2008 Democrats held majorities in both Houses for 2 years before that.

It's interesting thing given the sorry state of affairs the nation has been in for the past several years that you say the Republicans need to learn from their past mistakes or else you will vote for Hillary. The stimulus wasn't a mistake? Pulling all the troops out of Iraq and paving the way for ISIS wasn't a mistake? Doing nothing about the "red line" in Syria and letting the civil war there spiral out of control wasn't a mistake? Spending hundreds of millions of dollar rolling out Obamacare on a website the didn't work wasn't a mistake? The fact that Democrats have had the power in this nation for a decade yet you announce it's the Republicans who need to learn from past mistakes is mind boggling. Truly disconnected from reality.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:11 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Default History

Just look at the record and scandals will demonstrate her flaws and certainly not deserving of the peoples trust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies