Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2014, 02:30 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
She's not the Republican
Some like to forget the fact that many of their own are the most vocal about sending more troops into the ME and even to Europe, Republicans as the party of peace my arse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 02:31 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,866,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
If the C word gets elected, we can get rid of Air Force One - the witch can use her broom!
Witch ever witch way she goes.

Old 10-07-2014, 02:44 PM

16,551 posts, read 8,589,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
She's running on her last name and she's a female. Nothing more. She has no great accomplishments. She served as a Senator, just like Obama, but didn't accomplish anything. She did little to help our standing in the world as Secretary of State.

She hasn't even run anything. Been in charge of anything and has success. At least her husband was a Governor.

I see liberals get all giddy over her and seem to be so proud that they are sure she will run and win. But then they cant say why? They can not point to anything she's done and explain why that makes her worthy of leading the country. And that is why the country is in such a mess. People will vote and get giddy over some ones name or a few dumb speeches. It is such a damn shame that these type of voters even bother voting. What's the point? You clearly don't give that much of a damn about someone's accomplishments and past record. You care about it as if its a high school popularity contest. Pathetic.
For many it is political party over country. Many that will vote for Hillary will be just as likely to vote for anyone with a (D) next to their name.

Heck here in Florida we are going to have a close race between a (R) incumbent Rick Scott, and a former (R), turned (I), turned (D), in Charlie Crist.
What I find amusing is that the hard core (D's) who despised him when he was an (R) now plan on voting for him because he has a (D) next to his name.

Old 10-07-2014, 02:45 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,854,371 times
Hillary Clinton is an ethically bankrupt, amoral hemorrhoid on the anus of the United States.

And honestly, those are some of her better points.

What's even more disturbing than waking up next to Hillary after an all-night Don Julio bender is that the Republicans have virtually no electable talent on their side of the field. None.

Two political parties.......and both of them suck.

What will drive the election of 2016 is how much stench continues to come off of the rotting corpse known as "the Obama Administration". If Independents are fed up enough, and a poorly-aging Hillary Clinton is all the Democrats have to throw up, then we'll likely have a Republican president.

But regardless of who wins, it is painfully evident that our political system is broken. Badly broken.

Old 10-07-2014, 02:49 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Legislative accomplishments? Personal accomplishments? Record as secretary of state?

It's going to be an interesting election, for sure. The pro-war, neo-conservative torch looks like it will be in the hands of the Democratic candidate, whereas the pro-peace and pro-freedom candidate will most likely be the Republican. Interesting times for sure.
She's a woman. In 2016, if you don't cry at the site of Hillary, agree with everything Hillary says and does, then Democrats will accuse you of being sexist.

Old 10-07-2014, 02:53 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,854,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
For many it is political party over country. Many that will vote for Hillary will be just as likely to vote for anyone with a (D) next to their name.

Heck here in Florida we are going to have a close race between a (R) incumbent Rick Scott, and a former (R), turned (I), turned (D), in Charlie Crist.
What I find amusing is that the hard core (D's) who despised him when he was an (R) now plan on voting for him because he has a (D) next to his name.

The Florida race is ridiculous. Scott's a criminal, and Crist never came out of the closet but somehow had some weird epiphany that being elected as an (R) was somehow bad, so now he's -- once again -- playing for the other team.

I agree with you -- I find it hilarious that people who hated Crist when he was an R are now slobbering over him -- the same broken, corrupt him -- now that he's a D.

The problem with political jokes is they get elected.

Old 10-07-2014, 02:57 PM

27,120 posts, read 15,303,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Several College Degrees, Elected to the Senate, Served as the Sec of State, that is as much as some of the candidates Cons have pushed time and time again, a good example is Ron Paul, accomplished nearly nothing in the entire time he spent in Washington yet to some he their savior. I am not a big fan of Hillary but if the GOP cannot learn from it's past mistakes I will back her in 2016.

Getting hired for a job and making it a success are two different things.

Old 10-07-2014, 03:01 PM

174 posts, read 181,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Legislative accomplishments? Personal accomplishments? Record as secretary of state?

It's going to be an interesting election, for sure. The pro-war, neo-conservative torch looks like it will be in the hands of the Democratic candidate, whereas the pro-peace and pro-freedom candidate will most likely be the Republican. Interesting times for sure.

Zero! Please do your homework before you vote. We have had 2 previous elections based on everything but America and we will be lucky to ever save her. Take a look at the thesis that Hillary did in college and look at who promised to back her already.

Old 10-07-2014, 03:03 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,116,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Several College Degrees, Elected to the Senate, Served as the Sec of State, that is as much as some of the candidates Cons have pushed time and time again, a good example is Ron Paul, accomplished nearly nothing in the entire time he spent in Washington yet to some he their savior. I am not a big fan of Hillary but if the GOP cannot learn from it's past mistakes I will back her in 2016.
Oh, Christ. It appears you've went from slobbering over Barack Obama .....the Harvard Whiz Kid in the eyes of liberals....to slobbering over Hillary Clinton for reasons even you can't explain.

A college degree? Whoppee Do! Elected to the Senate? Whoopee Do! Secretary of State? Whoppee Do!

What are her ACCOMPLISHMENTS?!!!

You are fooling no one. You only have one step on the ladder to go to proclaiming your undying support for this morally and ethically corrupt empty dress. Why don't you just fess up for once instead of hiding behind the "if the Republicans blah blah blah" bull tripe?

Old 10-07-2014, 03:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Hillary Clinton is an ethically bankrupt, amoral hemorrhoid on the anus of the United States.

And honestly, those are some of her better points.

What's even more disturbing than waking up next to Hillary after an all-night Don Julio bender is that the Republicans have virtually no electable talent on their side of the field. None.

Two political parties.......and both of them suck.

What will drive the election of 2016 is how much stench continues to come off of the rotting corpse known as "the Obama Administration". If Independents are fed up enough, and a poorly-aging Hillary Clinton is all the Democrats have to throw up, then we'll likely have a Republican president.

But regardless of who wins, it is painfully evident that our political system is broken. Badly broken.
yep, broke. Those with the most money win, screw the people. Didn't Obama promise to change that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies