Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 11:00 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
And the dots are not connected at this time. Blame the Immigrants may be a popular game, but it isn't accurate, and it spreads misinformation, mistrust, and hatred.

The findings show is spread from the schools, the illegal aliens where placed into.
Also there is a defining line that backs up the source.
Enterovirus not seen in Canada, experts say - Winnipeg Free Press
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2014, 11:02 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Alternatively, Obama's opposition has pettiness, and a willingness to falsely assign blame whenever the opportunity arises.

Payback is a Beech.

Old 10-08-2014, 11:03 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
That existed for W as well.
Not on the same scale. Did people go ballistic when W saluted awkwardly because he was holding his dog? I mean, complaining because someone took off their suit jacket and rolled up their sleeves in the Oval Office? Or all the comments about how ugly Michelle is? Or the birthers? I realize that when it's your guy getting criticized, it seems like others are being petty, or that it's every member of the opposition in the world screaming the criticism, but there's a level of hatred and venom that I see with Obama that I didn't see with W. Even most of the liberals I know thought W would be a great guy to have a beer with.

Maybe, after Obama is out of office for a couple of years, people's attitudes toward Obama will mellow out. But I think that while liberals might have complained about W destroying the country, most people didn't think he meant to damage the United States. Whereas, there seem to be many conservatives who don't just complain about Obama destroying the country, they seem to believe that he MEANS to destroy the country. And since that's his intention, they feel very comfortable in hating him and criticizing him endlessly.

Old 10-08-2014, 11:06 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The findings show is spread from the schools, the illegal aliens where placed into.
It certainly seems to be there now. Maybe you should wait to vent your frustrations against Obama when you actually have some real science that actually rests on some evidence of the origin of this outbreak. Instead of relying on partisan guesswork.

Old 10-08-2014, 11:11 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Not seen in Canada?
What are you babbling about?

Enterovirus D68: Where is it in Canada? | Globalnews.ca

Old 10-08-2014, 11:32 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Not seen in Canada?

Well Vermont is Canada's "Rio Grande" for illegal border crossings.
Did you get any Mexicans up there over the summer ?

Old 10-08-2014, 11:37 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well Vermont is Canada's "Rio Grande" for illegal border crossings.
Did you get any Mexicans up there over the summer ?
Not to my knowledge. I haven't seen a single one. Mexicans need a special visa to get in.
There's one Mexican woman here illegally that I know of, and she's being deported.

Old 10-08-2014, 11:43 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Not seen in Canada?

The first line of the article says that it spread from the US into Canada.

Old 10-08-2014, 11:59 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
It's not that you're surprised. It's that you are passing judgment against someone with NO EVIDENCE to support your judgment. NO ONE KNOWS the origin of this enterovirus right now. NO ONE. It is nothing but partisanship for ANYONE to start concluding where this outbreak started.
In absence of facts, blame the Obama.

In the presence of facts, deny them and blame the Obama.

Obama has now entered the same zone that Bush found himself in, when Fox News daily encouraged their audience to " support and pray for our president".

Back then, social media was in its infancy and the big $ were not flowing from super pacs.

I cannot imagine why anyone, regardless of partisanship, would seek to be POTUS.

Old 10-08-2014, 12:02 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
In absence of facts, blame the Obama.

In the presence of facts, deny them and blame the Obama.

Obama has now entered the same zone that Bush found himself in, when Fox News daily encouraged their audience to " support and pray for our president".

Back then, social media was in its infancy and the big $ were not flowing from super pacs.

I cannot imagine why anyone, regardless of partisanship, would seek to be POTUS.
LOL..don't play into the games MAM.

Bush was blamed for the housing crash, the stock market crash, Katrina and the 9-11 attacks.
Now that Obama is in the Oval Office he will take the direct blame.

People that think that one man can single handedly do these feats are beyond reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies