Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2014, 10:54 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
LMAO! That def made my day. Tho what you just described is the way some tweakers roll. They'd def NEED to be put in their place; if not by the cops, by vigilantes.
Oh man,this area is FULL of them...they get smacked down by us,the cops and each other and just keep spinning in circles and dry hunching the air...I call them "methanites" or "methicans"(the second name I think I may have actually coined)...I think most of us around here would be cool with importing a bunch of black cops to shoot them and not only would we NOT riot,we would probably help bury the bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeantownGirl19 View Post
That's the difference. We don't use police shootings as an excuse to steal tv's and Jordan's. You don't see Asians, Latinos, Indians, or any other ethnic group destroying their own neighborhoods when something doesn't go their way.
Exactly right...I was a small child during the Memphis riots in 67 and then again in 68 over MLK...I can just remember what seemed like millions of sirens and flashing lights and the cops stopping us on the way to the grocery store to check on us and direct us away from trouble areas and I remember my old man saying how insane it was that the blacks were destroying their homes and businesses that catered to their neighborhoods...I also remember him and my uncles saying that if the Govt or something drastic ever pissed the white people off enough to riot for real that they would burn D.C. and state capitol cities to the ground and leave the ones responsible hanging from every light post on every street..dang sure not their own homes and neighborhoods...I really do believe to this day that he was right.

Old 10-12-2014, 11:46 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
If Black cops killed white kids at a higher rate best believe whiyes would start rioting and marching.
Blacks are murdered at a rate over 6x higher than whites and over 90% of the time it's another black that did it.

Sooooo, what you have is a number of black murderers preying upon their own community but you are shocked because the police wind up getting into shootings with blacks.

And anytime some gangbanger gets plugged by a cop...then the gun was planted, he didn't have a gun, he was shot by a racist blah blah blah.

Now there are CERTAINLY bad shoots, bad cops and so forth.

To take either extreme in the discussion is BS.

Old 10-12-2014, 11:51 AM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Cop said he jumped out the bushes like rambo... but there aren't any bushes in the area so they changed their story.
Why does the St. Louis PD keep changing their story about the killing of VonDerrit Myers?

Here ya go. enjoy.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:17 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Here ya go. enjoy.
They must have just got back from Quiznos. Those look like some tasty sandwiches.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:32 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
In the political ecosystem of white supremacy it is a common tactic to undervalue blacks. Truth is, the first unarmed shooting seems to be clarity unjustified! Do not for a second try to use another shooting in a deceptive way of undermining the wrong that was/is being done.
You undervalue yourselves and do quite a good job at it.. Until blacks start looking in the mirror they will be in slavery. Not to society but to themselves.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:35 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Ferguson's 'resistance' march advances to St. Louis - CNN.com

Don't those people ever have to go to work???

Home???

School???

Old 10-12-2014, 12:38 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
I would say pull the cops out and let these idiots protest each other, and then kill each other. But their taxes pay the cops salaries so....wait....

Old 10-12-2014, 12:41 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Ferguson's 'resistance' march advances to St. Louis - CNN.com

Don't those people ever have to go to work???

Home???

School???
Nope, you and I take care of their basic needs... The crack and meth sales take care of the rest.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:47 PM

235 posts, read 299,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
You undervalue yourselves and do quite a good job at it.. Until blacks start looking in the mirror they will be in slavery. Not to society but to themselves.
Very true. I've been friends with one particular black woman for ten years. In all the time I've known her she's never whined about racism, blamed white people for her problems, refused to try because "the man" will keep her down or viewed her skin color as a limitation. She currently makes 200k a year as a consultant, owns two houses and travels extensively. Attitude is everything. If you consider yourself a victim, life will treat you like a victim. If you're willing to hustle for what you want, doors will open.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:50 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I would say pull the cops out and let these idiots protest each other, and then kill each other. But their taxes pay the cops salaries so....wait....
YES!!!!

It is as simple as that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies