Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 10:32 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
They don't give a rat's __ about the Palestinians either or they would make Jordan give them back the land that was intended for a Palestinian state,that they stole!
The Islamists just want a scapegoat to use as an excuse to demonize Israel in that case,have no clue what they have against the Kurds!
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ to the 10th

THE KURDS ARE A GREAT PEOPLE, who love democracy and have backed us up even when we didn't deserve it. THEY arethe example of what the middle east can become!

Watch TOP GEAR Kurdistan UK

Amazing people!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2014, 10:39 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Why are Islamic nations obligated to be involved?

Why don't Christian nations "give a rats excrement about" the Basque? Or Quebec?

Not only is your premise faulty, but you've displayed hypocrisy and double standards.

That would be another massive fail.

Jordan is not Palastine.

That is obtuse.

No one was in a position of authority to be offering anything.

As shocking as it may be, there were maps of the Ottoman Empire dating back to the 1400's.

So how stupid is Churchill for not using those maps?

Wow, just like christians.

I guess it's a good thing the secularists forced the elimination of the Ecclesiastical Court System....I'd hate to see you rotting in jail for the crime of not tithing.

Explaining...

Mircea

Yu fk'n rok!!!
Pardon my Russian

...and I'm a frikkin Christian!

....wow God didn't strike me down! See how that works (not Mircea) you adolescent meteorite huggers!

Old 10-10-2014, 10:51 AM

2,253 posts, read 2,521,545 times
Quote:

Why don't Christian nations "give a rats excrement about" the Basque? Or Quebec?

Not only is your premise faulty, but you've displayed hypocrisy and double standards.
Hypocrisy - lets examine this word a little closer...

Islamic nations regularly deny Kurds, Baluchis, Azeris and Khuzestan their unalienable right to secession and forming independent countries while shamelessly/hypocritically demanding that Israel allow it.

Old 10-10-2014, 11:10 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:

That would be another massive fail.

Jordan is not Palastine.

That is obtuse.

No one was in a position of authority to be offering anything.

As shocking as it may be, there were maps of the Ottoman Empire dating back to the 1400's.

So how stupid is Churchill for not using those maps?

Wow, just like christians.

I guess it's a good thing the secularists forced the elimination of the Ecclesiastical Court System....I'd hate to see you rotting in jail for the crime of not tithing.

Explaining...

Mircea

BULL CRAP! "Palestine is Jordan and Jordan is Palestine; there is only one land, with one history and one and the same fate," Prince Hassan of the Jordanian National Assembly was quoted as saying on February 2, 1970.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0051117AA7bWCs

many,many other sources also show that the Hashemites stole the land intended for the Palestinian state!

http://www.wnd.com/2009/01/85547/

Old 10-10-2014, 11:20 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
Hypocrisy - lets examine this word a little closer...

Islamic nations regularly deny Kurds, Baluchis, Azeris and Khuzestan their unalienable right to secession and forming independent countries while shamelessly/hypocritically demanding that Israel allow it.
Tell me more about the "inalienable right to secession".

Who exactly have this inalienable right? Be as specific as possible. Thanks.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Tell me more about the "inalienable right to secession".

Who exactly have this inalienable right? Be as specific as possible. Thanks.
why is it that Muslims can partition India to create Pakistan because they want self rule and Kurds cannot do the same in Turkey, or Iraq? why are only certain groups of people allowed self determinations, and others aren't? It is a valid question.

it seems to me that when Muslims would like to self rule, partitioning another country with people of a different religion, its a-ok, but parsing out some of their own land for Kurds (for example), is not a-ok?

Old 10-10-2014, 12:23 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
why is it that Muslims can partition India to create Pakistan because they want self rule and Kurds cannot do the same in Turkey, or Iraq? why are only certain groups of people allowed self determinations, and others aren't? It is a valid question.

it seems to me that when Muslims would like to self rule, partitioning another country with people of a different religion, its a-ok, but parsing out some of their own land for Kurds (for example), is not a-ok?
Let me just say, there is probably no one on this forum more supportive of your declared "inalienable right of secession" than me(just read my posts). I just wanted to make sure you were going to be consistent in your application of such a right.

For instance, do I have a personal right to secede from the United States(if I owned land)? Why or why not?

Old 10-10-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Let me just say, there is probably no one on this forum more supportive of your declared "inalienable right of secession" than me(just read my posts). I just wanted to make sure you were going to be consistent in your application of such a right.

For instance, do I have a personal right to secede from the United States(if I owned land)? Why or why not?

this is not a debate about anarchy or individuals. it's a racial, ethnic and most obviously - a matter of religion.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:37 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Why is it that Islamic nations don't give a rats excrement about Kurds?
Because in order for the Kurds to have their own state, another Arab/Islamic state would have to give up part of its territory to make that happen. Although the Palestinians want a state, as well, their state (as proposed) would be carved out of a non-Arab/Islamic state, i.e. Israel. That's easier to accept because no Arab/Islamic territory is sacrificed and as a bonus the territory of one of the Arab's/Islamist's most significant enemies is diminished.

[kill two birds with one stone]

Old 10-10-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Because in order for the Kurds to have their own state, another Arab/Islamic state would have to give up part of its territory to make that happen. Although the Palestinians want a state, as well, their state (as proposed) would be carved out of a non-Arab/Islamic state, i.e. Israel. That's easier to accept because no Arab/Islamic territory is sacrificed and as a bonus the territory of one of the Arab's/Islamist's most significant enemies is diminished.

[kill two birds with one stone]
amazing, isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies