Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 09:58 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
It's not a bogus story. The teachers were provided with materials that did in fact reference "purple penguins" as a preferred term over "boys and girls".

The difference being that teachers are not being forced to use that particular pronoun.
It's merely a suggestion.

I guess they don't want gender confused kids hanging themselves in the cloakroom.
Wonder if asking those children what they'd like to be called would work.....just wondering!

Why are they always picking on the penguin, "purple" I happen to like the tuxedo look of the penguin!!

Nothing like suggesting these people are like a BIRD!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2014, 10:04 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
meanwhile they can confuse all the other kids
My niece (6) has a friend (7) who identifies as a girl - has long hair, wears dresses, plays with "girl toys," wants to be called "she", etc - despite being anatomically male.

My niece is in no way confused.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:05 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
When a culture gets this retarded, that culture will die.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:11 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Wonder if asking those children what they'd like to be called would work.....just wondering!

Why are they always picking on the penguin, "purple" I happen to like the tuxedo look of the penguin!!

Nothing like suggesting these people are like a BIRD!
This is why the penguin:

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm guessing purple is a mix of pink (girl) blue (boy) and I'm also guessing there are a plethora of homosexuals in the department of education now making all of these wack decisions.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:17 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Why not just be honest, and call them what many are: BRATS.
THAT is gender neutral.
I wonder, who determines if Snopes is accurate?
Yeah, "Who guards the guardians"?
Snopes has proven itself to be progressive biased.

The PC crowd is steering the ship in a sea full of icebergs while wearing blinders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
This is why the penguin:

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm guessing purple is a mix of pink (girl) blue (boy) and I'm also guessing there are a plethora of homosexuals in the department of education now making all of these wack decisions.
They learned in the 60s that it is better to dismantle the system from within, rather than openly fighting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
When a culture gets this retarded, that culture will die.
When a culture allows a minority view, and a deranged one at that, to decide how EVERYONE SHOULD THINK... it deserves to die. We're on the brink of it now, but we still have a small window to allow common sense back in control.

Last edited by steven_h; 10-11-2014 at 10:32 AM..

Old 10-11-2014, 10:40 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Snopes has proven itself to be progressive biased.

The PC crowd is steering the ship in a sea full of icebergs while wearing blinders.

They learned in the 60s that it is better to dismantle the system from within, rather than openly fighting it.

When a culture allows a minority view, and a deranged one at that, to decide how EVERYONE SHOULD THINK... it deserves to die. We're on the brink of it now, but we still have a small window to allow common sense back in control.
It may backfire on them. Instead of producing mentally genderless hermaphrodites in these federally mandated homosexual camps, they may just graduate a bunch of confused kids with a pronounced waddle.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:53 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
When they take these little kids to the bathroom do they let them go into whichever room they want ?
Did they remove the signs from outside the doors ?

I can imagine some 5 year old girl running out of the girls room yelling.."I saw his weiner"

Old 10-11-2014, 12:04 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
It's not a bogus story. The teachers were provided with materials that did in fact reference "purple penguins" as a preferred term over "boys and girls".

The difference being that teachers are not being forced to use that particular pronoun.
It's merely a suggestion.
Merely a suggestion. Yes, of course.....that's a standard Psy-Ops Warfare tactic.

Quote:
I guess they don't want gender confused kids hanging themselves in the cloakroom.
Then you ought to stop confusing them...

Mircea

Old 10-11-2014, 12:36 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,426,497 times
Why do we have so many young kids confused about their gender these days? Why is it so rampant? Was never the case when growing up in the 80s and 90s. Now we have kids so confused on what they are, what they need to be, and everything in between. Why are we screwing up our kids so much that at such young ages that they even need to focus on what gender they are instead of just playing with their toys, their friends and being dang happy about it.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post
Why do we have so many young kids confused about their gender these days? Why is it so rampant? Was never the case when growing up in the 80s and 90s. Now we have kids so confused on what they are, what they need to be, and everything in between. Why are we screwing up our kids so much that at such young ages that they even need to focus on what gender they are instead of just playing with their toys, their friends and being dang happy about it.
We do? Says who?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies