Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 05:41 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Mellisa Harris Perry, said she feared blue flashing lights, more than she feared ISIS or EBOLA.

I have to say, she may be right.
Rouge police have killed more innocent Americans, than ISIS and EBOLA combined.

In other words, as a Constitutional Conservative, I see her point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2014, 06:00 AM

15,625 posts, read 10,380,316 times
"Did you know that in just three days this week (October 7-9), six cops were shot in the line of duty, one of whom was killed?

October 7: Chicago, IL – One officer, a captain, is shot twice — once in the face, once in the chest. Other officers at the scene take fire and are pinned down by the suspect.

October 8: North Las Vegas, NV – An officer is shot during a gunfight with a suspect.

October 8: Phoenix, AZ – An officer is shot in the face while on a traffic stop. The suspects flee and the officer calls for help. Two other officers arrive and start rendering aid, only to come under fire from the suspects who circle back and attack the responding officers.

October 8: Oklahoma City, OK – Two officers are shot by a suspect during the same event.

October 9: Midland County, TX – Sgt. Mike Naylor is shot and killed while responding to a report of a sexual assault.

Where are those stories in the national news?"

"Police Officer: Trust Me, Ferguson Changed Everything" Deputy Matt, Daily Caller

Old 10-13-2014, 06:13 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Mellisa Harris Perry, said she feared blue flashing lights, more than she feared ISIS or EBOLA.

"Rouge police have killed more innocent Americans, than ISIS and EBOLA combined."

Do you really think comparing ANYTHING from a 250 year old country and a 2 year old terrorist group is fair?

I used to think better of you.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:17 AM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
I have eaten more hot dogs than my 4 year old nephew.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
"Did you know that in just three days this week (October 7-9), six cops were shot in the line of duty, one of whom was killed?

October 7: Chicago, IL – One officer, a captain, is shot twice — once in the face, once in the chest. Other officers at the scene take fire and are pinned down by the suspect.

October 8: North Las Vegas, NV – An officer is shot during a gunfight with a suspect.

October 8: Phoenix, AZ – An officer is shot in the face while on a traffic stop. The suspects flee and the officer calls for help. Two other officers arrive and start rendering aid, only to come under fire from the suspects who circle back and attack the responding officers.

October 8: Oklahoma City, OK – Two officers are shot by a suspect during the same event.

October 9: Midland County, TX – Sgt. Mike Naylor is shot and killed while responding to a report of a sexual assault.

Where are those stories in the national news?"

"Police Officer: Trust Me, Ferguson Changed Everything" Deputy Matt, Daily Caller

No doubt.... The war starts some place for some reason.
Fed up and not going to take it anymore, seems to be trending.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Rouge police have killed more innocent Americans, than ISIS and EBOLA combined."

Do you really think comparing ANYTHING from a 250 year old country and a 2 year old terrorist group is fair?

I used to think better of you.

Well, let's change the timeline then and it would still be accurate..

In the last year, Police have killed more innocent lives in the USA, than ISIS or EBOLA.

You didn't think that through.... The trap was set and you fell right in.

The Police State is more of a danger to the people of the USA, than ISIS or EBOLA.
The statistics are there to make the point.
Just because Mellisa Harris Perry is a MSNBC personality, doesn't mean she is always wrong.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:27 AM

709 posts, read 656,397 times
Quote:
You sound like you're implying that perhaps the King's Men have brought this upon themselves...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:27 AM

15,625 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Quote:
You missed my point. What does it say about the media, including Ms. Harris-Perry, who makes a victim out of a criminal, and ignores the good guys being injured and killed trying to keep society safe?

Old 10-13-2014, 06:28 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Quote:

I wonder who Melissa Perry would call if she thought a burglar was breaking in her house. And who would respond at risk of their own life to help her.
Probably the evil police she supposedly fears.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:30 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,792 times
Quote:
Well, let's change the timeline then and it would still be accurate..

In the last year, Police have killed more innocent lives in the USA, than ISIS or EBOLA.

You didn't think that through.... The trap was set and you fell right in.

The Police State is more of a danger to the people of the USA, than ISIS or EBOLA.
The statistics are there to make the point.
Just because Mellisa Harris Perry is a MSNBC personality, doesn't mean she is always wrong.
How many innocent people have the police killed in the last year?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies