Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 08:39 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,839,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post
Why marry when you can get all the milk you want from numerous willing cows? The cows also tend to believe they do not need a bull to raise a calf. Win-win.

Last edited by Felix C; 10-20-2014 at 08:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 01:00 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Why marry when you can get all the milk you want from numerous willing cows? The cows also tend to believe they do not need a bull to raise a calf. Win-win.
then why do they fight so hard for child support. Women NEED men and the nanny state (which is ran by white knights). If women had no legal right to welfare, child support, alimony or any other form of finanical aid that they did not work directly for they would be the ones crying a river.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:35 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,839,139 times
Single mommys need somebody's money. The State would rather garnish it from the father than their own revenue base.

Old 10-20-2014, 02:05 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Single mommys need somebody's money. The State would rather garnish it from the father than their own revenue base.
So they need the bull to raise the calf. If guys started leaving the USA away from western nations it would be a wake up call for womans lib.

As a guy would you rather live in your ghetto one bedroom and drive your beater to work when you have to look at rich guys driving H2's with their hot gfs or live somewhere everyone else is poor too.

Old 10-20-2014, 02:17 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post
Well it's kind of hard to do the whole "marriage and white picket fence" thing when 20-somethings are 100k deep in student loan debt and working at TGI Friday's.
I don't see a lot of white picket fences around anymore. Maybe like marriage, its not what it is cracked up to be, and oh, all that maintenance.

As far as student debt, one very good thing about getting married when you are young is folks give you lots of free things

The bad thing about getting married when you are young, well see my comment
about white picket fences....

Old 10-20-2014, 02:44 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
bad news for vulture lawyers
Divorce Attorneys are probably chomping at their bits when looking at gay marriage. Then there's class action lawsuits against the Auto manufactureres, drug companies at others. They will find something to do.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:55 AM
TZ7

45 posts, read 69,269 times
These so called single mommies they also like to get a single woman's job who don't have any children and have them suffer. So nice single women are victims, too.

Old 10-21-2014, 03:10 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
then why do they fight so hard for child support. Women NEED men and the nanny state (which is ran by white knights). If women had no legal right to welfare, child support, alimony or any other form of finanical aid that they did not work directly for they would be the ones crying a river.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Right on!

Old 10-21-2014, 03:55 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That is good, with the divorce rate being so high with people who get married young, it makes sense to wait and get married when one is more mature and able to make that kind of a lifelong decision.
Yeah, when they're like 80, even though I wonder how many would still have a problem with the commitment.

Old 10-21-2014, 03:57 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Yeah, as people live longer there is less desire to get married at young ages. I think within a decade or 2 it will be in the low 30's like in Europe.
Personally, I blame the fact that people are out playing the field and "finding themselves" before they get married later on for the high divorce rate.

If people would just follow God's law they wouldn't have to worry about aids or divorce or so many other problems. Find the person you love, marry them, be faithful to them and stay with them for life. The key to happiness, even though it's hard work.

I was 21, wife was 20 when we married and I haven't regretted all the women I never knew for a second.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies