Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 08:53 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
What are you talking about? You are seriously confused ... Abortion IS regulated, Voting IS regulated, and yeah Immigration is too. You need to stop reading/listening to NJD and the drug addict.
He obviously didn't mean it literally. It's well known by everyone with half a brain that the right wing is for more restrictions on abortion, voter ID, and securing the border and that's quite obviously what he was referring to. Tip for you: being pendantic only makes your arguments look weak.
Quote:
The right wing doesn't want the cheap workers from south of the border to stop either ...
Then why has immigration reform been held up by the right wing's insistence on securing the border? I'm afraid reality doesn't agree with your assertion.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:55 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Never said they were not equally responsible when there is a pregnancy.
That wasn't the question I first responded to, that started the flow of estrogen.

I personally don't know a straight single man, that would turn down an opened box.
If you have, it may be what is staring back at you in the mirror. Tell them a bag works.

Did you misread what I said about jealousy? Must have. There is nothing naive about what I posted.
Re=read it. I'll recap for ya... I know she looks, the same as I look. We point them out to each other, when we are together. There is no jealousy.
Less than an hour ago you said this:

Quote:
The question was if it was a womans fault they got pregnant.
I said yes, unless it is forced rape. They have the keys, the guy just rings the doorbell.

Somehow that got turned into, by the spin factory. I and all guys rape every girl they see.
Maybe you should see a doctor, looks like dementia could be setting in. Short term memory loss is the first sign.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:05 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
He obviously didn't mean it literally. It's well known by everyone with half a brain that the right wing is for more restrictions on abortion, voter ID, and securing the border and that's quite obviously what he was referring to. Tip for you: being pendantic only makes your arguments look weak.
Then why has immigration reform been held up by the right wing's insistence on securing the border? I'm afraid reality doesn't agree with your assertion.
Yea, that's why we laugh when the right wing says they want smaller government.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh look, you moved your own goal posts, now you think a man is equally responsible when it comes to making a baby.

So if a horny teenager wanted to have sex with you, you would turn that down? That is how dumb straight men end up being in prison.

You would be willing to cheat on your wife if a woman wanted to "open her box" for you?

I moved no goal post. You change the words. Once pregnant, by all means they are both responsible.
But up until the moment of blowing a load, the woman has the keys to lock it, with one word... NO. Unless it is rape.

Ok, I'll play along... am I a single 50 yo man and is she 18?
Or, Am I also a horny teenager, the same age?

Did you mean, Would you?
Who the hell said anyone was willing to cheat on their wife? are we going to have to go full circle here again? That is not what got the discussion started off this direction. Who had the keys to lock it up was the argument.

I'm sure many men cheat on their wives. It depends how they were raised I suppose, to the morals they have been taught in self control and if their wife is keeping her box locked. Must be that sex drive I have been discussing.

Last edited by BentBow; 10-21-2014 at 09:19 PM..

Old 10-21-2014, 09:20 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
The urge is always there, for all men. What morals did your parents instill in you?
Breeding(to have a child) and having sex(for fun & games) are two very different things today.

Sure I am. My daughter was planned, 6 years after my marriage, when I had enough money in the bank and my career taking off.

That don't mean I wasn't trying every second we were alone.

The womans choice.
Take the stupid risk, because he is a hot guy.
The box is locked if you don't have a condom....
I'm on the pill, if you treat me right, I will unlock the box and go bareback on your ass.

The guys choice... He's lucky if she says yes..... she has the keys
cream pie and hope for the best.
I promise to pull it out.
I have a condom.
Are you on the pill?

Both have plenty of choices, but only one has the keys to the box.
Keep it in your pants then. Didn't your dad have that conservation with you when you were young Sorry, the explanation about the urge for men just doesn't cut it but it's a great excuse though. Well not really. I do have to ask you though how sex is different when you are trying to have a child or if it's just for fun.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Less than an hour ago you said this:

Maybe you should see a doctor, looks like dementia could be setting in. Short term memory loss is the first sign.

Maybe you should retake english to understand the english language.

Those are two different sentences with two different meanings.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Keep it in your pants then. Didn't your dad have that conservation with you when you were young

No. My dad gave me a high five, then asked to smell my finger..... The dirty ol fart.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:29 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
I moved no goal post. You change the words. Once pregnant, by all means they are both responsible.
But up until the moment of blowing a load, the woman has the keys to lock it, with one word... NO. Unless it is rape.

Ok, I'll play along... am I a single 50 yo man and is she 18?
Or, Am I also a horny teenager, the same age?

Did you mean, Would you?
Who the hell said anyone was willing to cheat on their wife? are we going to have to go full circle here again? That is not what got the discussion started off this direction. Who had the keys to lock it up was the argument.

I'm sure many men cheat on their wives. It depends how they were raised I suppose, to the morals they have been taught in self control and if their wife is keeping her box locked. Must be that sex drive I have been discussing.
Last time I checked, a woman isn't able to get pregnant until the man "blows his load." So you basically contradicted yourself, thus moved the goal posts.

So you aren't willing to chest on your wife just because a woman is willing to "open her box" for you? So you lied when you said you didn't have the ability to control your sexual urges and put all the blame on women for when you have sex.

I am just trying to keep your story straight.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:30 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
No. My dad gave me a high five, then asked to smell my finger..... The dirty ol fart.
That sounds like quite the disgusting man, and would explain a lot.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:31 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
How sad for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies