Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 09:54 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Don't most of us vote party lines. Truth be told, I vote democratic because of the supreme court. I vote for the bigger picture. That's just me though.
I never voted until 2012 when I learned what an ass we had in the oval office. So no, I don't vote party line. I vote anti-ass.

But sure, you don't vote party line LOL, you voted black, forget anything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2014, 09:55 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,185,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
This woman would rather republicans, at least the media would be a watch dog instead of a pathetic lapdog. Maybe we could see what's in it before the bill is passed. And I don't think they believe that welfare is an economic stimulus.
I was looking for some actual polling data, not for everyone to stand up and testify. But it's appreciated.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
I was looking for some actual polling data, not for everyone to stand up and testify. But it's appreciated.
Yea if I dare stand up. We're all supposed to cower and stay silent so you can get your tingles.

The cover-up for Obama, president doofus is over. As time goes by and history shows, it will be embarrassing for you.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Yea I knew an attack would come if I dare stand up. We're all supposed to cower and stay silent so you can get your tingles.
That was an attack?

lol

Old 10-22-2014, 10:01 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
I never voted until 2012 when I learned what an ass we had in the oval office. So no, I don't vote party line. I vote anti-ass.

But sure, you don't vote party line LOL, you voted black, forget anything else.

I just said I voted party line because of the supreme court. It has nothing to do with race. I've been voting for quite sometime now. And why wouldn't you have voted before then. I didn't want to register to vote because I didn't want to be called for jury duty lol But I feel it's our responsibility

Old 10-22-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
That was an attack?

lol
Yep could have worded it better...

Among minority groups, there is a high concentration of uninformed Democrats who tend to congregate in their own communities. If they look around they are who they hang with. Look at the older one's that's where they are heading.

They likely encounter few Republicans in their daily lives, if they do, they don’t know it. This provides the perfect political environment in which to plant and nurture seeds of negativity that democrats project to republicans. Breaking away to support conservatives can come at social cost.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Yep could have worded it better...

Or, you could learn how to read.

Quote:
Among minority groups, there is a high concentration of uninformed Democrats who tend to congregate in their own communities. They likely encounter few Republicans in their daily lives, if they do, they don’t know it. This provides the perfect political environment in which to plant and nurture seeds of negativity that democrats project to republicans.

Stupid, lying and hilariously patronizing. No wonder the GOP only solid demo is Southern whites.

Quote:
these tight-knit communities, the challenges of breaking away to support conservatives can come at punishing social cost.
lol How maudlin and overwrought, why don't you write a Lifetime screenplay about it? You can write all those millions of secretly Republican women who keep voting Democrat, giving Hillary Clinton and the Democrats women by nearly 20 points in 2016 even though they long to go after their own rights to control their bodies, their access to birth control and any hope of being paid the same as men. If only balloting was done in secret or something, then women and minorities could be free to support the misogynist, racist party of the super-wealthy like everyone (who's a right winger) really knows they secretly want to. Oh wait, that's right, it already is a secret ballot and there's no "punishment" for voting for either party.

Now see, that was an attack.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I just said I voted party line because of the supreme court. It has nothing to do with race. I've been voting for quite sometime now. And why wouldn't you have voted before then. I didn't want to register to vote because I didn't want to be called for jury duty lol But I feel it's our responsibility
Politicians are not out for the American people and anyone who believes otherwise is a naive fool. Too look to the government to solve your problems is ridiculous and is an excuse not to take care of yourself. I found it laughable that so many were so drawn into the Obama messiah cult. AND I was called to jury duty even though I didn't register to vote.

As I said, Obama was the first "POLITICIAN" to get me out to vote anti-ass (against him)

You do understand what politics are don't you. It's about who can spin the words best to get into office. And Obama is a POLITICIAN not the second coming.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:20 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
That was an attack?

lol
This one surely was..
Quote:
Or, you could learn how to read.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:20 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Politicians are not out for us an anyone who believes otherwise is a naive fool. I found it laughable that so many were so drawn into the Obama messiah cult. AND I was called to jury duty even though I didn't register to vote. And back then I didn't complain about who was in office since I didn't get in the game and didn't have a right.

As I said, Obama was the first to get me out to vote anti-ass (against him)

This so called messiah cult was made up by conservatives. The reality is that any democrat would have won no matter what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies