Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 07:09 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times

Advertisements

Mentally ill? Maybe.

Doubtful thou.

It's easy to use that brush to paint yourself a security blanket rather than face the truth about Muslim Extremism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2014, 07:19 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Eric Freid wan't a moslem and he did about as much damage. I did notice they kind of omitted the part about a bystander being shot by police accidentally. I'm more worried about criminals and malcontents targeting police in Missouri if a decision not to charge Officer Wilson is decided upon by the grand jury.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:26 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
We need more HATCHET CONTROL LAWS!
No!!!!!! Don't tread on my rights man! I'm pro hatchet I believe everyone should be allowed to own as many as they want you communist fascist! ;-)

Old 10-24-2014, 07:30 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Another jihadi POS DOA.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:40 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
No!!!!!! Don't tread on my rights man! I'm pro hatchet I believe everyone should be allowed to own as many as they want you communist fascist! ;-)
If he had a gun he probably could have killed all the cops and a half dozen more people as well.

But don't let common sense get in the way of your putrid myopic self absorbed agenda!!

Old 10-24-2014, 07:44 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Long handled civilian Axe's are OK as long as they don't look like a Military Axe.

I put a silencer on mine. These should be illegal (at least in NYC)

Old 10-24-2014, 07:49 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Attacked 4 cops with a hatchet and it appears he has Islamic connections.

Man attacks New York police officers with a hatchet - CNN.com

This is our future.
Oh, but the Leftsts on here say, "It won't happen here." So, you must be wrong.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:49 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I'm sure the crack team of Obola-Cuomo-DeBlasio are glad you don't live in that liberal hellhole as well!
Obama, cuomo and deblasio would put up a fence around NYC to keep out evryone who doesn't exhibit liberal tendencies. They are on an island and charge an arm and a leg to cross the bridge to get there. Sounds like they are keeping the city elitist and for the rich. they release some deranged from the mental wards to keep the city interesting and have a ready made 'victim' the libs can fret over and hold grand benefit galas so they can wear their designer clothes and be interviewed by the media.

Deblasio and cuomo, arm and arm with obama is the stuff of liberal fantasy as viewed from the penthouse floor.
That trio will come to symbolize the failed city. Feel bad for Bratton.

Then again some cultures standard behavior does appear to be the end product of the mentally deranged. This is where ethnocentricity comes in handy. Is it live or is it memorex... is it Islam or is it mental illness?

Old 10-24-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
brought to you by the religion of peace and love.
loyal followers of the mandate in quran
chapter 9 section 2 repentance (al-Tawbah)
"kill the ones who are polytheists wherever you found them take them and besiege them and sit in every place of ambush."
Yet, the Leftists do not believe they are told to do this. "That isn't Islam," they say. "Islam is a religion of peace," they say, "It has been 'highjacked' by a radical element." As Obama said recently, "ISIS is not Islamic." [Can their be a more ridiculous statement by a President of the United States?]

Old 10-24-2014, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
The police officers were pagans? I think they were monotheists.
Those who don't understand Christianity (such as the Muslims) do not believe that God can exist in "three persons;" i.e., Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. But the Bible clearly teaches that He does. It is the Holy Spirit that calls us, that dwells within us when we respond to that call (are saved), and it is Jesus Christ, God coming to man in human form, that presented himself as the "perfect sacrifice for sin" who is our Savior, sacrificing himself "Once for all," that all might live.

For some reason, they do not believe God can be powerful enough to be "three in one." They therefore claim we are "polytheists."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies