Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 10:06 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Why does anyone care who Blacks vote for? Whose business is it?
When blacks helped put a man in office not based on his character but his skin color it's every American's business.

You need to get over his skin color, he's nothing to be proud of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Blacks are submissive to the "The Black Code."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Prepare to get "flamed" over that tho I def agree with what you mean.
Blacks will flame a white for looking sideways. Their continued support of Obama proves i only proves that nothing else matters than his color, it proves that blacks are still submissive to the black code.

The race card has been way overplayed.

Attack others and expect them to want to play nice, the same thinking as Obama.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:10 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I don't care who you, a single black person votes for. I do care who blacks and women and Hispanics, etc. in general vote for because it relates to who governs.

Though we pretty much know blacks vote overwhelmingly for the D, the turnout this year could very well determine which party controls the Senate.
Well, other groups could say the same about others. Fact is, people are going to look out for themselves, and there isn't anything you can do. If it that bothersome for you, I recommend doing something about it. Otherwise, no one's business but the person voting.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When blacks helped put a man in office not based on his character but his skin color it's every American's business.

You need to get over his skin color, he's nothing to be proud of.
Actually, I think you are the one who needs to get over skin color. All I've seen you do is complain about Blacks. I'm not complaining about White people every chance I get.

If this was about skin color, how come fewer Blacks voted for President Obama this time, as oppose to last time? And what about the other candidates Blacks have voted for?

I don't ask who anyone voted for. It is none of my business. My vote is my business, and your vote is your business. What are you accomplishing with the constant complaints about who Blacks vote for? What are you accomplishing by making it your business to tell Blacks who they should vote for?

Old 10-26-2014, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Well, other groups could say the same about others. Fact is, people are going to look out for themselves, and there isn't anything you can do. If it that bothersome for you, I recommend doing something about it. Otherwise, no one's business but the person voting.
So wanting government to take from others to give to you is looking out for yourself. If that's how blacks think I'll never vote for a black man who wants that. Hell I won't vote for a white man that believes in doing that.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Actually, I think you are the one who needs to get over skin color. All I've seen you do is complain about Blacks. I'm not complaining about White people every chance I get.

If this was about skin color, how come fewer Blacks voted for President Obama this time, as oppose to last time? And what about the other candidates Blacks have voted for?

I don't ask who anyone voted for. It is none of my business. My vote is my business, and your vote is your business. What are you accomplishing with the constant complaints about who Blacks vote for? What are you accomplishing by making it your business to tell Blacks who they should vote for?
LOLOL, No, The devil could be black and you'd vote for him because he's black.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
So wanting government to take from others to give to you is looking out for yourself. If that's how blacks think I'll never vote for a black man who wants that. Hell I won't vote for a white man that believes in doing that.
Your vote, your business. Just keep it to yourself. If you are going to keep complaining about Black people, it is better not to even have a discussion on such a topic at all. Ask yourself this. What are you accomplishing by constant complaining about Black people?

Old 10-26-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Your vote, your business. Just keep it to yourself. If you are going to keep complaining about Black people, it is better not to even have a discussion on such a topic at all. Ask yourself this. What are you accomplishing by constant complaining about Black people?
My constant complaining? After Obama you think it's just me?

Old 10-26-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
LOLOL, No, The devil could be black and you'd vote for him because he's black.
And yet, you are the one making complaints about Black people. So, who is more obsessed about color?

I noticed all you did was make an ad hominem attack. All this shows is that you disagreed with me, but could not come up with a counter argument.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
And yet, you are the one making complaints about Black people. So, who is more obsessed about color?

I noticed all you did was make an ad hominem attack. All this shows is that you disagreed with me, but could not come up with a counter argument.
Yet you still won't admit you voted for Obama because he is black LOLOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies