Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 11:11 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,812,274 times

Advertisements

Glad to see that the revolving door is still working!

Quote:
Investigators were poring over the conflicting backgrounds Saturday of a Utah couple accused in a crime spree that killed two deputies, with federal authorities saying the 34-year-old man charged in the slayings has used at least two identities and has been deported from the United States twice in the past.

Sheriff’s officials have identified the suspect as Marcelo Marquez, but the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency said in a statement Saturday that his name actually is Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte.

Marquez is suspected of being the triggerman in a crime spree that began at 10:22 a.m. Friday in a Motel 6 parking lot near the Arden Fair mall, where he allegedly shot and killed Sacramento sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, as the deputy approached a car Marquez and Monroy were in.
Read more here: Feds say Sacramento shooting suspect was deported twice, had drug conviction | The Sacramento Bee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2014, 11:21 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,517,048 times
All those BP checkpoints on the hwy's and he got through. Amazing !!! I wonder will the Sheriffs be suing the Border Patrol for wrongful death and negligence ? Maybe if they were actually on the border and making an effort to protect the border that would be better. I know that is just crazy talk.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
All those BP checkpoints on the hwy's and he got through. Amazing !!! I wonder will the Sheriffs be suing the Border Patrol for wrongful death and negligence ? Maybe if they were actually on the border and making an effort to protect the border that would be better. I know that is just crazy talk.
Actually, I'd like to know if the guy was one of the thousands that the Obummer administration had released in California?

You know, one of those who weren't a danger .. until they were found to Be a danger!

Old 10-25-2014, 11:37 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,021,497 times
They should have stomped him a new one on the second deportation bus ride and maybe he would have got the hint.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:40 PM

I’m confused....

If he was here ILLEGALLY....

How did he purchase an AR-15?

In California?

How many laws did he break BEFORE he killed the cops?

How many more laws would it take to have stopped him?

Old 10-25-2014, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I’m confused....

If he was here ILLEGALLY....

How did he purchase an AR-15?

In California?

How many laws did he break BEFORE he killed the cops?

How many more laws would it take to have stopped him?
It wouldn't have taken any more laws if the BP practiced tough love on the repeat offenders..its in the desert and quiet

Old 10-25-2014, 11:44 PM

Maybe my comprehension abilities are on sabbatical?

If so .. Will someone please explain this to me:

Quote:
The agency has lodged an immigration detainer asking the Sacramento County Sheriff Office to transfer Monroy to ICE custody if he is released so that it can begin deportation proceedings.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:45 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,517,048 times
Quote:
Actually, I'd like to know if the guy was one of the thousands that the Obummer administration had released in California?

You know, one of those who weren't a danger .. until they were found to Be a danger!
Yeah, it could be one of them. One thing is for sure it is government policy that is subjecting Americans to be murdered. Total count this week is two dead and five injured. ( Ca and NY ) Maybe more I don't know about.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Maybe my comprehension abilities are on sabbatical?

If so .. Will someone please explain this to me:
He must be connected to big drug money south of the border is all I could think...if I were the Sheriff there I would tell them to shove it.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:47 PM

29,378 posts, read 16,292,065 times
Quote:

the word deported in your own link should have answered that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies